剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我们要回家了吗
Are we going home?
得看情况
Well, that depends.
你想回家吗
Do you want to go home?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你说得对
I mean you were right
我从没问过你想要什么
that I never asked you what you wanted.
所以我现在问你
So I'm asking now.
你想和我们回家
Would you like to come home
一起生活吗
and live with us?
还是想去和外公外婆住
Or do you want to go and live with your grandparents?
我只想过正常的生活
I just want a normal life.
我也这么想
I want that for you, too.
我以为我可以
I thought I could...
给你提供正常的生活
provide that for you...
尤其是
Especially since, um, you know,
在我揭开身份之后
I've been unmasked.
今晚过后 我意识到
After what happened tonight, I see that, um...
或许正常是永远不可能的
Normal may never be a real possibility.
我不想阻止你成为英雄
I don't want you to stop being a hero.
我知道星城需要你
I know the city needs you.
我只是觉得 至少现在
I just think for at least now,
我住在中城更好
it might be better for me to be in Central City.
好
Okay.
那就这样吧
Then that's what we'll do.
那边冬天很冷
It gets really cold there in the winter,
我到时会给你寄三件大衣
so I'm gonna send you, like, three coats
还有手套 帽子
and mitts and a hat.
你肯定需要一顶帽子
You're definitely gonna need a hat.
我会很想你的
I'll miss you so much.
我也是
I'm gonna miss you, too.
听着 小伙子
Listen here, young man.
不管你在哪 我永远是你♥爸♥爸
Wherever you are, I'm always gonna be your dad.
我们可以经常聊天
So we'll talk all the time-
而且我保证
And I promise to come and visit
你和外公外婆方便的时候
whenever it's cool with you
我一定会去看你
and with your grandparents.
你只需要保证
You just have to promise that you--
你会找我
You will call me--
有任何需要的话 就找我 好吗
If you need anything, anything, you will call me, ok?
-好 -你在星城
- I will. - You have a home
永远有个家 有我们两个
with the two of us in Star City forever.
我爱你 威廉
I love you, William.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, dad.
施瓦茨医生 有什么事吗
Hi. Dr. Schwartz, is everything okay?
那就好 我以为你打来是要说
Oh, good. I thought it was gonna be one of those calls
"已经扩散到肝脏了"这种话 然后...
where you say, "Everything spread to the liver," and--
你说什么
And what?
你赢不了的
You can't win this.
给我把刀放下
Drop the damn knife.
快 别逼我扣扳机
Come on! Don't give me a reason to pull this trigger.
你不会开枪射我的
You're not gonna shoot me.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
对
Yeah...
因为我叫米娅·斯莫克
Because my name is Mia Smoak.
我是费莉希蒂的女儿
I'm Felicity's daughter.
你的妹妹
And your sister.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表