剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
你好好想想
You think about it.
里卡多·迪亚兹刚落网
Ricardo Diaz was just arrested.
现在你们俩就想放他走
Now you two want to set him free?
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
先生 很抱歉我没能早点告诉你
My apologies for not looping you in sooner, sir.
麦考斯局长和我正在
Director Michaels and I were in the process
重启幽灵项目
of reinstating the Ghost Initiative.
迪亚兹先生是我们的第一个潜在成员
And Mr. Diaz here was our first potential recruit.
那是什么项目
What's that?
是天眼会之前废弃的项目
A defunct A.R.G.U.S. program that employed
意在雇佣罪犯来完成一些秘密行动
expendable criminals for covert operations.
在我上一任去世不久后就被抹掉了
It was scrubbed shortly after my predecessor died.
你觉得这时候重启它是个好主意吗
And you think it's a good idea to bring it back?
你是在质疑我的决定吗
Are you questioning my decision,
副局长
Deputy Director?
当然不是 局长
Of course not, madam. Director.
这种胆大 创新的方法
That kind of radical, out-of-the-box approach is
正是天眼会现在所需要的
exactly the shot in the arm A.R.G.U.S. needs.
我确信五角大楼听到这个消息
I'm sure the pentagon will be very excited
一定会非常兴奋
to hear about this.
干得好 探员
Nice work, agent.
在拳击台上变厉害了 小可爱
Looking stronger in the ring, peanut.
不过你的右勾拳还要再加把劲
Just got to work on your right cross a little more.
看来新的绿箭侠还是需要
Guess the new Green Arrow needs
野狗的帮助啊
Wild Dog's help after all.
我不会有事的 爸爸 去吧
I'll be fine, Dad. Go.
好吧
All right.
谢谢你 回头见
Thank you. Ok. See you soon. Ok.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
你三天都没上班
Must have been a nasty bug
病得不轻啊
for you to miss 3 days of work.
确实是 不过我现在好多了
It was, but I'm better now.
太好了 因为那个教育的倡议
Good. Because the education initiative
下周就要投票表决了
is coming to a vote next week,
罗伯茨议员还需要特别关照一下 所以...
And Councilman Roberts still needs some hand-holding, so--
实际上 爸爸 还有件事
Actually, Dad, there's something else
我需要跟你说一下
I need to talk to you about.
有人在策划袭击星城
Someone's planning an attack on Star City.
佐伊 请你告诉我你没和黛娜聊过什么
Zoe, please tell me you haven't been talking to Dinah.
他们计划在多处引爆♥炸♥弹
They're planning to set off multiple bombs.
我们需要把地点找出来
And we need to find out where.
我想让你给星城警局
I want you to give the SCPD access
使用弓箭手项目的权限
to the Archer Program.
你想让我用我们的安全系统
You want me to use our security system,
那个唯一能让我们安全的工具
the very thing that keeps us safe,
去帮助星城
to help Star City?
你一定是疯了
You're out of your mind.
你是市长 你有责任...
You're the Mayor. You have a responsibility--
你别跟我说什么我的责任
Don't you dare talk to me about my responsibility!
在贫民区需要帮助时
When the Glades needed help,
没人来帮我们
no one came to our rescue.
爸爸 如果炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
Dad, if this bomb goes off,
成千上万的人可能会死
thousands of people could die.
你怎么能对这事置之不理呢
How could you turn your back on that?
弓箭手项目把贫民区的犯罪都铲除了
The Archer Program wiped out crime in the Glades
而且帮助它繁荣起来
and helped it thrive.
你应该还记得它被坏人利用时
You do remember what happened
所发生的事吧
when it fell in the wrong hands once.
我们到现在还没完全恢复呢
And we barely recovered.
所以我是坏人了
So I'm the wrong hands?
你知道我不是这个意思
You know that's not what I meant.
我知道的是
You know what I know is,
你以前对需要帮助的人都会挺身而出的
Is that you used to stand up for anyone in need.
不管他们是来自于城市的什么地方
It didn't matter which part of town they were from.
你曾经是个英雄
You were a hero.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我想知道为什么
I want to know why.
你得说得具体点
You're gonna have to be more specific.
你为什么要帮我
Why do you want to help me?
因为我们是一路人
'cause we're the same.
我表示怀疑
I doubt that.
你说过你是出于个人原因
You said your mission is personal.
我也是
So is mine.
我亲眼看见我的老婆在这一带
I watched as my wife got shot to death
被一个毒贩枪杀
By a drug dealer from these streets.
有很长时间 我的眼前都是一片血色
And for a long time, all I saw was red.
后来我遇到奥利弗·奎恩和他的团队
Then I met Oliver Queen and their team,
他们帮助我把我的怒火引向
And they helped me channel my anger
追寻更好生活的奋斗上
into a fight for a better life.
我只是想把这传递下去
I just want to pay that forward.
一定还有别的吧
That can't be all.
好吧
Ok.
自从奥利弗被关进监狱...
Ever since Oliver went to prison...
我就形单影只了
I've been alone.
我的朋友们 我的团队...
My friends, my team--
他们都找到别的方式行侠仗义去了
They--they moved on, found another way to be heroes.
而我则满城去帮助你
And I've been running around the city helping you.
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
跟我来
Follow me.
根据《星城住房♥和建筑维护标准》第三条 这些建筑被评判为危险和不安全
如果我知道有这么多箱子
If I knew there were this many boxes,
我就不会让他们都搬到我们的客厅了
I wouldn't have had them all delivered to our living room.
这感觉是浪费时间
This feels like a waste of time.
你说这是浪费时间
Hey, you call this a waste of time?
我不知道 你还挺在行的
I don't know. You were pretty good.
不过很明显你对西娅的出生不是很高兴
You clearly weren't too happy about Thea being born, though.
确实 但我慢慢就喜欢她了
Yeah. But she grew on me.
那是什么
What's that?
这是我爸爸写给...沃尔特·斯蒂尔的信
This is a letter to Walter Steele... from my dad.
我老是忘了你♥爸♥和沃尔特曾经是朋友
I always forget that Walter and your dad were friends,
在沃尔特和你妈那个之前
before Walter and your mother, you know?
信上写了什么
What does it say?
"亲爱的沃尔特
"Dear walter,
"如你所知 我不总是做出
"As you know, I haven't always made
"最佳选择
"The best choices,
"如果你收到了这封信
"and if you're reading this letter,
那就意味着我已经离世了"
it means I'm gone."
"我需要你帮助我纠正最后一个错误"
"I need your help to right one last wrong."
"有个女人...
"There's a woman--
"叫和美·安达
"Kazumi Adachi.
"我爱过她
"I loved her.
"我们有了一个女儿
"We had a daughter.
"而我对她们母女很不公平
"And I treated them both unfairly.
"我遗弃了她们
"I abandoned them.
"我对我的行为感到羞愧
"I'm not proud of what I did,
"但我想纠正这个错误
"But I'm trying to make it right.
"你是我唯一能托付的人
"You're the only one I trust with this.
请照顾好惠美子
Please take care of Emiko."
你还好吗
Are you ok?
不好
No.
我不知道该想什么
I don't know what to think.
要是我父亲过世了
Emiko and her mother were supposed to be taken care of
惠美子和她母亲应得到照顾
in the event of my father's passing.
但显然没有
It clearly didn't happen.
你未知妹妹的秘密身份
The secret identity of your unknown sibling
被锁在储物箱里多年
has been locked in a storage unit for years.
是你的母亲有意为之
Your mother made sure of it.
天哪 你肯定有很多疑问
God. You must have so many questions.
这件事解释了大部分的事情
This answers most of them.
可以确定的是我父亲有...
I mean, it'd be one thing if my father had...
有外遇
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表