剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
why are you wasting all
浪费这么多时间去找她在哪
this time trying to find out where she is?
-因为这个 -一块石头
- Because of this. - A rock?
我还是个孩子的时候费利西蒂给了我这个
Felicity gave it to me when I was a kid,
她是靠这个来发出求救信♥号♥♥的
and it's how she sent out her distress signal--
时隔近二十年了
now nearly two decades later.
你还一直留着
And you held onto it all this time.
这太可悲了
It's actually really sad.
谢了
Thanks.
父母不是完美的
You know, parents aren't perfect.
他们尽最大努力爱着我们
They love us the best way they can.
也许我只是想同样地对他们
Maybe I was just trying to do the same.
我这一生 我妈妈一直告诉我
My whole life, my mom told me that
我们的爸爸是个英雄
our dad was a hero.
但这城市里的一切都说明事实相反
But everything in this city says the opposite,
我们现在的所有问题都是因为他
That all of our problems today are because of him
和其他的治安维持者
And the other vigilantes.
你那个时候就认识他了
You knew him back then.
他那时是个英雄吗
Was he a hero?
是的 绝对是
Yeah, he really was,
我开始觉得
And, you know, I'm starting to think
这块石头就是要引领我找到你
that this rock was supposed to lead me to you.
家庭永远第一位 对于我的...
Family was always the most important thing to my--
我们的父母来说
our parents.
糟糕 你来这就是说服我加入你们
Damn it, you are here to just talk me into joining you.
那我成功了吗
Well, did it work?
我们有但丁所在位置的线索了
We have a lead on Dante's location.
-怎么了 -我接到了五角大楼的电♥话♥
- What's wrong? - I got a call from the Pentagon.
他们想让我明天去面见联席参谋长
They want me in front of the joint chiefs tomorrow.
他们会要求我辞职
They're going to ask for my resignation.
莱拉 很抱歉 我不应该
Lyla, I'm so sorry. I should have never
强迫你重启幽灵计划
forced your hand with the ghost initiative.
是我自愿支持的 约翰
I backed that play with open eyes, Johnny.
我现在也要坚持下去
And I stand by it now.
但我从没想过你会因此丢掉工作
Still, I never thought it would mean you losing your job.
那我们最好别辜负了我的付出
Then we better make it count.
但丁已在掌控之中 这可能是唯一的机会了
Dante is within our grasp, and we may not have another chance.
现在告诉我线索吧
Now tell me about that lead.
柯蒂斯的算法有用
Well, Curtis' algorithm absolutely worked.
根据硬币里的微芯片显示
According to the microchip in the coin,
维吉尔把它用于储存
Virgil was using it as some sort of storage device
各种形式的数据
for all kinds of data,
其中也包括来自库瓦克使♥馆♥
including a forged diplomatic credential
伪造的外交文书
from the Quraci embassy.
今晚将有代表团到访
There's a delegation there tonight
其中会有一位非常有意思的贵宾...
with a very interesting guest of honor--
努尔·哈扎维提公主
Princess Noor Harjavti.
有传闻
Rumor has it
努尔公主正策划一场革命
Princess Noor is planning a revolution.
所以她需要但丁为她提供发起政♥变♥的资金
So she needs Dante's money to fund her palace coup,
也许这就是他来到这里的原因
which may be the reason why he's in town--
为了谈这笔交易
to make the deal.
我们需要进入使♥馆♥
We need to get into the embassy
阻止这场交易 并抓住但丁
and stop that deal from happening and nab Dante.
明白了 只有一个问题
Copy that. Only one problem.
我们不知道但丁长什么样子
We have no idea how Dante looks.
-有个人知道 -迪亚兹
- We know somebody who does. - Diaz.
这就意味着我们得再让他参与行动
Which means we have to put him back in the field.
这不是我们面临的最大问题
That's not our biggest problem.
幽灵计划已经暴露了
The Ghost Initiative is blown,
我们不能依靠天眼会的人
and we can't rely on anyone at A.R.G.U.S.,
我们也不能单枪匹马地过去
and we cannot go in there without backup.
也许我们能找到支援
Maybe we don't have to.
我刚和约翰通过话
Just got off the phone with John.
他和莱拉正在准备
He and Lyla are gearing up
一次幽灵计划行动
for a Ghost Initiative op.
他们想让我参加
They asked me to be in the field.
具体是和谁一起去
In the field with whom exactly?
迪亚兹吗
Diaz?
我告诉约翰这是你的决定
I told John it was your decision.
在任务结束后 不管你想怎样
Whatever you decide after the mission,
对付迪亚兹 我都会支持你
I will back any move that you want to make against Diaz.
你才不愿意呢
Oh, you don't mean that.
你知道吗
You know what?
我明白你最近为什么怪怪的
I know why you've been acting so strange lately, right?
-真的吗 -是的
- You do? - Yeah.
我本来想告诉你的
I was gonna tell you.
只是最近发生太多事了 我...
There's just been so much going on. I--
你计划杀了迪亚兹
You're planning to kill Diaz.
是 我想你肯定又要对我说教了
Yeah. Uh, so I'm guessing there is a speech coming.
费利西蒂 我觉得有更好的解决方式
Felicity, I think there's a better way.
我这么觉得 但这是我的选择
I--I think that, but that's my choice.
我没有权利替你做选择
I have no right whatsoever to make yours.
在我从斯拉博赛出来以后
Right after I got out of Slabside,
没有意识到或者完全理解
I--I didn't realize or totally understand
你经历了怎样的痛苦
the--the pain that you were dealing with.
我只是想要你有个了结
I just want you to get closure
因为我希望我们能朝前看
because I want us to be able to move forward.
我希望你能改变主意
I hope you change your mind,
但如果你不想
but if you don't,
我发誓我绝对不会拦着你
I swear I will not stand in your way.
-谢谢 -不论怎样
- Thank you. - I have your back,
我都永远支持你
no matter what.
和约翰说 你会去参加任务
Tell John you're coming on the mission.
我也去
And so am I.
先驱号♥已经就位 报告情况
Harbinger's in position. Sitrep?
这个房♥间里有11 12个警卫
I count 11, 12 guards in this room alone.
我们得在会见之后再抓但丁
We have to move on Dante after the meet.
同意 迪亚兹 你收到了吗
Agreed. You copy that, Diaz?
当然收到了 老板
Sure thing, boss.
迫不及待想让你见但丁了
Can't wait for you to meet Dante.
随你怎么说 但记住
Joke all you want. Just remember,
我们让你活着只是因为你认识但丁
we're only keeping you alive so you can I.D. Dante.
完事以后 就说不定了
After that, all bets are off.
守望者 你那边如何
Overwatch, what's your status?
监控录像都开着 但在东南走廊那边
The feed is live, but 5 of the cameras
有五个摄像头关闭了
are down in the southeast corridor.
猜猜什么原因
One guess as to why.
但丁和公主会在那里
That's where we'll find Dante and the Princess.
他们不想被别人看见
They don't want eyes on the exchange.
等下 贝尔局长在这做什么
Hold on. What the hell is Director Bell doing here?
混♥蛋♥ 他是但丁的眼线
Son of a bitch. He's Dante's source.
看起来有人该跟我道歉了
Looks like somebody owes me an apology.
公主到了
The Princess is here.
所有人南部走廊集♥合♥
Everyone head to the south corridor.
公主殿下
Your highness.
努尔公主 我们终于见面了
Princess Noor, at last we meet.
那肯定是他
That must be him.
迪亚兹 你能确认吗 迪亚兹
Diaz, can you confirm? Diaz?
他断线了
His signal is offline.
他最后出现的位置是你右边的设备间
His last location was the auxiliary room to your right.
交给我吧 原地待命
I've got it. Stay in position.
原谅我 维吉尔没能出席
Forgive me. Virgil couldn't make it.
我没指望还有别人陪同
I wasn't expecting other company.
不是陪同 更像是理念的证实
Not company. More like proof of concept.
贝尔先生在天眼会工作
Mr. Bell works for A.R.G.U.S.,
他是我们在天眼会安插的众多眼线之一
one of the many we've installed at the agency
现在他听你指挥了
that now work for you.
天呐
My god.
迪亚兹肯定用除颤仪让芯片短路了
Diaz must have used a defibrillator to short the chip out.
所以我们收不到他的信♥号♥♥了
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表