剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
Just got an APB. Green arrow sighted
在星城警局外面 发生交火
outside of SCPD, shots fired.
至少我们知道她的目标了
At least now we know what she was after.
奥利弗 我们如果过去
Oliver, we walk in there,
就会被认为是通缉犯
we're going in as wanted criminals.
拿好装备 我们必须动作快
Let's gear back up. We've got to move fast.
威廉 准时到达
Ah. William, right on time.
我们上次见面后 我是希望你能再次联♥系♥我
After our last meeting, I'd hoped to hear from you again,
但没想到会这么快
but I never expected it to be so soon.
你知道老话是怎么说的
Well, you know what they say--
打铁要趁热
Strike while the iron's hot.
我希望你不会介意
I hope you don't mind,
但我听到你说愿意谈谈我们的
but I was so excited when you said you
泽塔计划时我很兴奋 所以我邀请了
wanted to discuss our Zeta program
这个计划的灵感来源加入我们
that I invited the man who inspired it to join us.
哈里斯先生
Mr. Harris.
拉米雷斯市长
Mayor Ramirez. Heh.
你们两个人彼此认识
You two know each other?
听过他的大名
By reputation.
我在哈里斯集团公开募股的时候买♥♥了股票
I bought Harris Consolidated the day of its IPO.
-聪明人 -我们表现还不错
- Smart man. -Well, we've done well enough.
说到我的利润空间
Speaking of my profit margins,
我要跟谁睡才能让哈里斯集团
who do I have to sleep with to get
参与到泽塔计划中
Harris consolidated in on those Zetas?
我是说 你的广♥告♥令人印象深刻
I mean, your commercial was impressive,
但要阻止治安维护者
but stopping vigilantes?
实在是思维狭隘
It's microthinking.
如果你想要计划能够盈利的话
If you really want this program to be profitable,
你必须要往大了去想
you have to think macro.
我的意思是 想象一支
I mean, imagine what an army of Zetas
由泽塔组成的军队可以做些什么
could do on a grander scale,
再加上哈里斯集团的全球覆盖
and with Harris Consolidated's global reach,
星系一可以改变的不止有星城
why, Galaxy One could change more than just Star City.
它可以改变全世界
It could change the world.
先生们 很抱歉我失陪一下
If you'll excuse me a moment, gentlemen,
我需要处理点紧急事务
something's come up which requires my immediate attention.
没问题
Of course.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your damn mind?
你差点曝露我的伪装
You nearly blew my cover.
对不起 为了要得到戴尔的文件
I'm sorry. It was a calculated risk I had to take
我不得不冒这个险
to access Dale's files.
这就是为什么你一直在看手表吗
Is that why you've been checking your watch?
你一直在入侵他的电脑
You've been hacking him this whole time?
现在我有他的盲点代码
And now I have his blindspot code.
我们应该在戴尔发现之前离开这里
We should get out of here before Dale figures that out.
看来我已经发现了 哈里斯先生
Seems I already have, Mr. Harris,
还是说你更喜欢被称为克莱顿
or do you prefer Clayton?
真是荣幸见到奥利弗·奎恩与
Such a pleasure to finally meet the son
费利西蒂·斯莫克之子
Of Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak.
至于你 市长先生
As for you, Mr. Mayor,
很遗憾 你的政♥治♥生涯该结束了
I'm afraid we've reached the end of your political career.
抓住他们
Seize them.
所以你就是那个该为这场
So you're the fool who's responsible
弓箭手乱局负责的蠢货
for this whole Archer mess.
你就是那个费利西蒂要隐姓埋名的小孩
You're the kid Felicity went into hiding for.
我可以在你身上看到很多你母亲的影子
I can see you got a lot of your mom in you.
如果你再不退下的话你见到的就不只有这些了
Well, that's not all you're gonna see if you don't step back.
阿莱娜已经答应帮助我们摧毁
Alena has agreed to help us destroy Archer
弓箭手了 对吗
for real this time, isn't that right?
既然你冻结了我的银行账户
Well, now that you've frozen my bank account
还撕碎了我的护照
and shredded my passport,
是的 我答应了
Yes, I have.
对金丝雀的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your Canaries.
我从没想让弓箭手被这样使用
I never meant for Archer to be used like that.
那你从斯莫克科技偷走它
And how exactly did you mean for it to be used
并卖♥♥给星系一后
after you stole it from Smoak Tech
你到底是想让它做什么用途
and sold it to Galaxy One?
一开始是软件授权许可交易
It started as a software licensing deal
直到凯文·戴尔把它变成了恶意收♥购♥
till Keven Dale turned it into a hostile takeover.
他一取得弓箭手就威胁我
Once he had Archer, he threatened to use it to hunt
如果我不消失 他就杀掉每一个我爱的人
And kill everyone I loved unless I disappeared,
所以为了保护他们
so that's what I did
我照做了
to protect them.
为什么你不着手摧毁弓箭手
Why don't you get to work taking down Archer,
那样我们就不用躲藏了
so we can all come out of hiding?
我猜三个天才胜过一个
I guess 3 genius brains are better than 1.
说到天才 威廉在哪
Speaking of geniuses, where is William?
就在你和罗伊离开后我跟他说过话
I spoke to him right after you and Roy left.
他到底在哪里
Oh. Where the hell is he?
妈妈 怎么了
Mom, what's wrong?
那个威廉用来偷取凯文·戴尔
That sequence that William ran
盲点代码的序列
to steal Keven Dale's blindspot code,
我想他用了
I think he used it.
怎么用的 我以为你说过
How? I thought you said
要用的话他只能去...
he could only use it if he actually went--
我去
Frak!
在星系一的授权下
By the authority of Galaxy One,
你们被逮捕了
you are under arrest.
天啊 是场屠♥杀♥
Oh, my god. It's a slaughter.
发生了什么
What happened?
我以为是你
I thought it was you.
有打扮的像你一样的人从地铁偷走了武器
Somebody dressed like you stole the weapon from the subway.
分散寻找惠美子
Spread out and find Emiko.
野狗 跟我来
Wild Dog, on me.
惠美子
Emiko!
你就是死不了
You just refuse to die.
惠美子拿着那个武器 她到屋顶上了
Emiko has the weapon, and she's up on the roof.
收到 我们在那会合
Copy that. We'll meet you there.
惠美子 停下
Emiko, stop!
别逼我这么做
Don't make me do this.
你应该死了
You are supposed to be dead,
不过这样更好
but this will be even better.
你可以看着我烧毁你的城市
You can watch me burn your city to the ground.
你还没见够死亡吗
Haven't you seen enough death?
你母亲 我们的父亲
Your mother, our father.
我想要你成为比他更好的人
I want you to be better than him.
我想要你帮我
I want you to help me--
帮我停下我们家族的暴♥力♥循环
help me end our family's cycle of violence.
我们不是一家人
We are not family.
动手 杀了我
Do it. Kill me.
不
No.
她有武器
She has the weapon.
而我们对她将要用在哪里毫无头绪
And we have no idea where she's gonna use it.
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
大伙 有人来了
Guys, we got companies.
这里是星城警局支援
This is SCPD support.
不许动
Hold your positions!
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表