剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我是奥利弗·奎恩
My name is Oliver Queen.
身为治安维护者六年以后
After 6 years of being a vigilante,
能够实现我的目标和拯救我城市的
the only way to achieve my goal
唯一办法就是承认绿箭侠的身份
and save my city was to confess to being the Green Arrow.
现在我的家人朋友都在继续完成我未完的使命
Now my family and friends must carry on my mission without me.
我不再是一个英雄
I am no longer a hero.
我现在是犯人4587号♥
I am inmate 4587.
《绿箭》前情回顾
Previously on "Arrow"...
我是杰瑞特·帕克医生
I am Dr. Jarrett Parker.
我今天来是给你做精神状况评估的
I'm here to conduct your psychiatric evaluation.
-你叫什么名字 -我是奥利弗·奎恩
- What is your name? - My name is Oliver Queen.
你绑♥架♥并囚禁了沉默者
You kidnapped and imprisoned the Silencer?
-她跑了 -你怎么知道
- She's gone. - How'd you know she was
她会带走腰带
gonna take the belt?
我装在里头的无线射频识别芯片
The rfid chip I installed
会带我们直接找到迪亚兹
in it is gonna lead us straight to Diaz.
-迪亚兹在哪 -我不知道
- Where is Diaz? - I don't know,
但我知道谁知道
but I know who does.
这里发生的一切都要经过恶魔的安排
Everything that goes on here goes through the Demon first.
那如果你找到了这个人 你会做什么呢
What will you do after you find this person?
我会利用他来阻止迪亚兹
I will use them to stop Diaz.
还是非常抗拒
Still resistant.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
我是犯人4587号♥
My name is inmate 4587.
站起来 4587号♥
On your feet, 4587.
-你是谁 -你新的好朋友
- Who are you? - Your new best friend.
马上给我站起来
Now on your feet.
伸出手
Hold out your hand.
这个你必须一直戴着
This will be on you at all times
以保证你自身
to ensure the safety of yourself
和其他犯人的安全
and the other prisoners.
帕克医生呢
Where's Dr. Parker?
他说你可以进入第二阶段了
He said you're ready for phase two,
也就是说你现在归我管了
which means you belong to me now.
-走吧 -你要带我去哪
- Move. - Where are you taking me?
进兔子洞
Down the rabbit hole.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
犯人1013号♥ 犯人1013号♥
Inmate 10-13. Inmate 10-13.
不 不要
No, no.
不 求你们了 不 不要
No, please, please. No, no.
他们要带他去哪
Where are they taking him?
祈祷你永远不会知道吧
Pray you never find out.
你妻子已经死了
Your wife is dead.
你朋友
Friend of yours?
不
No.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
不 没问题
No. No problem.
很好 继续保持
Good. Keep it that way.
探视时间是什么时候
When's visitation?
在这里没有探视
There's no visitation down here.
不 你 你什么意思
No--what do--what do you mean?
你最好还是把外面的所有人
It's probably best that you forget
都忘记吧
about anyone on the outside.
反正他们最后也会忘掉你的
They'll eventually forget about you.
我看了你有关瑞士行动的
I read through your mission report
任务报告
from the Switzerland op.
虽然麦考斯指挥官签了字
Director Michaels signed off,
但我注意到有一些不对劲的地方
but I noticed a few abnormalities.
长官 如果是因为我们的外勤日志中
Sir, if this is regarding the 23 minutes
有23分钟的时间没有记录的话
of unaccounted time in our field log,
那是因为我们停下来
it is because we took a pit stop
买♥♥了点巧克力
for chocolate.
买♥♥点特产 对吧
When in Rome, right?
你想来点吗 你应该尝尝
Do you want some? You should have some.
-其实我有糖尿病 -那还是算了吧
- Actually, I'm diabetic. - Oh, ok. Don't have some.
而且我指的是从那次任务中我们获得的情报
And I was referring to the intel we got from that mission.
这是马尔科姆·伯德 黑市军♥火♥贩
This is Malcolm Byrd, a black market arms dealer
专门参与化学武器的相关交易
specializing in chemical weapons trading.
我们从银行获得的数据
The data we pulled from the bank
显示有一场正在进行的交易
tipped us off to an ongoing transaction
其中牵扯到这位男士
involving a gentleman--
耐姆比·索姆特博士 生物化学家
Dr. Nyambi Somto, biochemist.
两周前 索姆特失踪了
Two weeks ago, Somto went missing
随他失踪的还有日内瓦公约严禁的
along with a cache of nerve agents banned
一批神经性毒剂
by the Geneva Protocols.
我们认为索姆特打算
We believe that Somto's trying to sell
把这批毒剂卖♥♥给伯德
these chemicals to Byrd.
所幸天眼会已经拘留了索姆特
Fortunately, A.R.G.U.S. already has Somto in custody.
所以任务完成啦
So mission accomplished. Yay.
不尽然 伯德仍然以为交易还在继续
Not exactly. Byrd still believes the buy is going on,
这意味着我们有机会抓到他
which means we can catch him.
这就是需要你的时候了 霍特
That's where you come in, Holt.
为什么这有一张我的合成照片
Why is there a mock-up photo of me
身份还是索姆特博士
IDed as Dr. Somto?
我们需要一个卧底探员
We need an undercover operative
来假扮索姆特
to impersonate Somto
去和伯德进行交易
and make contact with Byrd.
索姆特说他和伯德只在网上交流过
Somto claims he and Byrd only interfaced online,
但从未见过面 所以可以假扮他
never face to face, thus the mock-up.
那为什么非要用我的脸呢
Why does it have to be my face?
我们需要一个具有某些特质足以有信服力的人
We need someone who can pull off a convincing charade.
包括十四个博士学位
Including 14 PhDs,
其中就包括生物化学工程
in biochemical engineering,
而且你还能够流利地说五种语言
and you're fluent in 5 different languages,
其中包括索姆特的母语
including Somto's native tongue.
其实是六种
6, actually.
但是我现在更喜欢坐在货车车厢里
Nowadays, I'm more of a chill in the back of a van,
四周环绕着监控器
surrounded by monitors kind of a guy.
柯蒂斯 我们不需要你和他交手
Curtis, we don't need you to engage.
看到伯德就行
Just put eyes on Byrd.
我和我的队员会负责抓捕
Me and my team will handle the takedown
取回毒剂
and package retrieval.
还有
Also...
这是命令
it's an order.
还记得我吗
Remember me?
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我知道是恶魔雇你来袭击我的
I know it was the Demon who hired you to attack me.
别和我说话
Stop talking to me.
告诉我恶魔是谁
Tell me who the Demon is.
离我远点
Leave me alone.
是意外 我发誓
It was an accident, I swear.
看来你的恶习又犯了
Looks like you're having a relapse.
我们警告过你的
We warned you about this.
你知道接下来会怎样
You know what happens now.
对不起
I'm sorry.
再也不会犯了
It won't happen again.
扶他起来
Get him up.
不要
No!
不要进去 求你了
Not through there, please.
追踪器和面部识别软件已配对成功
The tracker is now paired with a facial recognition program,
瞄准沉默者位置
Targeting all CCTV and traffic cameras
八公里范围内的闭路电视和交通监控摄像头
within a 5-mile radius of the Silencer's location,
然后实时上传
updating in real time.
所以在沉默者找到迪亚兹时
So when the Silencer finally finds Diaz,
警报器就会立即通知我们吗
we'll get an immediate alert?
只要你不修改输入信♥号♥♥
Yeah, as long as you don't adjust any of the inputs,
不改变任何设置 或是触碰任何一个按钮
change any of the settings, or click any buttons.
其实就是什么也别碰
I mean, basically, don't touch anything,
我们就没事了
And, yeah, we will be-- we will be-- we will be just fine.
我不需要人亲自辅♥导♥我
I'm not sure I needed an in-person tutorial
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表