剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
我和他并不是唯二
he and I weren't the only two people,
登上救生艇的人
to reach the life raft.
第三个人 是他的保镖戴夫·哈克特
A third individual, his bodyguard, Dave Hackett,
也在船上
was also aboard.
当我的父亲意识到没有足够的
Now, when my father realized that
食物和水供应所有人 如同你们所知
there wasn't enough food and water for everyone, as you know,
他牺牲自己来救我
He sacrificed himself for me.
但在他自杀之前
But before he took his own life,
他杀了戴夫·哈克特
he took Dave Hackett's.
你父亲杀了戴夫·哈克特
Your father killed Dave Hackett.
我父亲杀了戴夫·哈克特
My father killed Dave Hackett.
星城人♥民♥需要知道真♥相♥
The people of S-star city deserve the truth.
为什么现在披露
Why come forward now?
哈克特已经被逮捕了
Hackett has been apprehended.
威胁解除了
The threat is over.
因为信息透明不只是
Because transparency is about
不戴面具
more than just not wearing a mask.
我犯错了
I've made mistakes.
我确定我会再犯错
I'm sure that I will make mistakes again.
但我不会再说谎
But what I will not do is lie.
那是我对你们
That is my promise to you,
所有星城人♥民♥的承诺
the people of Star city.
我早就想要让迪亚兹
I have waited a long time
再也笑不出来了
to wipe the smirk off of Diaz's face.
柯蒂斯 做得非常非常好
Curtis, this is very, very good work.
我很高兴在给迪亚兹添堵上帮了忙
Well, I am happy to help make Diaz's life miserable
随时随地
Anytime anywhere.
你的虚拟现实程序 是个决定性的改变
Your vr program, it is a game changer.
既然我们知道但丁的信息
Now that we got the Dante info,
我们可以移除那些脖子里的炸♥弹♥
We can get rid of those neck bombs
然后终于可以彻底地
and finally cancel the ghost initiative
终止幽灵行动 对吧
once and for all, right?
对吧
Right?
柯蒂斯
Curtis...
幽灵行动计划依然有价值
The ghost initiative program still has value.
我们需要地面部队
We need boots on the ground.
多亏了你 我们现在可以进到他们的脑子里
Look, thanks to you, we can now get in their heads,
在问题产生前预测到它们
predict problems before they arise.
这将在战场上拯救无数人
This is going to save a lot of lives in the field.
也许除了他们自己
Except maybe theirs.
当但丁的威胁解除了
When the Dante threat is over,
我向你保证我们会永远地停止这项计划
I promise you we will shut this thing down for good.
永远会有另一个但丁
There's always gonna be another Dante.
永远会有一个
There's always gonna be
合理的理由去妥协
a logical reason to compromise,
但我不会再那么做了
But I'm not doing that anymore.
我们已经谈论过这个话题了
We've had this conversation.
离开并不是答案
Walking away is not the answer.
我不是要离开
Oh, I'm not walking away.
我只是不会再
I'm just not going to be
盲目地听从指示
following orders blindly anymore either.
我要做出自己的决定
I'm gonna call my own shots.
一个来自不同地球的跟踪者
A stalker from a different earth.
当然 为什么不会有呢
Of course. Why wouldn't there be?
我希望你不是要离开
Ah. I hope you're not leaving
我有些好消息
because I have some good news.
我们现在已经拘留了布雷特·柯林斯
We have Brett Collins in custody.
而在听过你所说的之后
And after what you just told me,
我会确保他会待在那很长一段时间
I'm gonna make sure he stays there for a very long time.
但你怎么以他在
But how can you hold him
另一个地球上犯的罪来拘留他
for crimes he committed on another earth?
这个人♥渣♥ 很不幸地
This scumbag is, unfortunately,
是我们地球的问题
our earth's problem.
巡警将他以"公共场合醉酒罪"逮捕
Beat cop picked him up for public intoxication,
而他似乎还有跟踪的历史
and it looks like he has a history of stalking
以及反治安维持者的暴♥力♥行为
and anti-vigilante violence.
那很合理
Well, that makes sense.
我是说 他可能看过你的采访
I mean, he would've seen your interview,
而你是前任黑金丝雀 所以
and you are the former Black Canary, so--
还有因果报应之神肯定站在你这边
And the karma gods must really be on your side,
因为西斯科刚查验过了
because Cisco just texted.
来自你的地球的布雷特·柯林斯
That Brett Collins from your earth
五年前因不明原因
died 5 years ago on his porch
死在他的门廊上
from unknown causes.
所以五分钟前 我有两个布雷特问题
So 5 minutes ago, I had 2 Brett problems,
而现在我一个也没有了
and now I have none.
没了
None.
谢谢你 谢谢你们两个
Well, thank you. Thank you to the both of you.
有其他人支持感觉还不坏
It's not so bad having other people back you up,
对吧
is it?
劳蕾尔有个跟踪者
Laurel had a stalker?
对 过去几天真是疯狂
Yeah, it's been a crazy couple of days.
对的
Yup.
说到这 我看你的采访了
Speaking of, I saw your interview.
我真为你感到骄傲 那肯定不容易
I'm so proud of you. That couldn't have been easy.
是一个开始
It's a start.
还需要更多努力让这个城市的人相信
It's gonna take a lot more to convince this city
我改变了
I've changed.
我想你会惊讶的
Oh, I think you'd be surprised.
我 我忘记
I, um, I forgot--
我有东西忘在那了
I forgot something over here.
我看了你的采访
I saw your interview.
那需要勇气
That took guts.
那是真♥相♥
It was the truth.
我花太长时间才说出来
It took me too long to say it.
但你说出来了
But you did.
而那是个开始
And that's a start.
当我小的时候 我想象过
When I was little, I imagined
住在奎恩宅邸会是什么感觉
what it'd be like to live in the Queen mansion.
你的生活看起来那么光鲜亮丽
Your lives seemed so glamorous...
更重要的是 我想像过
But even more than that, I imagined
有一个家会是什么样子
what it must have been like to have a family.
你的父亲剥夺了这一切
Your father robbed me of that,
而我发誓我永不原谅的
something I swore I could never forgive.
但我看到你跟他不同
But I see now you are different from him.
我在尝试
I'm trying to be.
这意味你准备好要谈谈了吗
Does all this mean you're ready to talk?
这表示我准备好要考虑了
It means I'm ready to think about talking.
我接受
I'll take that.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表