剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
成为一名星城警♥察♥是一项重大的责任
Becoming part of the SCPD is a great responsibility.
整个城市都会监督你
The whole city will be watching you,
以最严苛的标准要求你
holding you to the highest standard.
既然现在你们已经成为我们中的一员
And now that you're working with us,
就必须学会我们的处事方式
you need to learn how we do things.
警♥察♥局有相应的规章制度和办事流程
We have rules, protocol.
严格遵守既定条款极为重要
And abiding by them is critical.
决不允许暴♥力♥执法
The use of excessive force will not be tolerated.
你们的目标是避免暴♥力♥行为的发生
Your objective is to defuse the situation,
而不是激化暴♥力♥行为
not escalate it.
枪♥支♥应该是我们万不得已才使用的武器
Firearms should only be used as a last resort.
除非你遭到射击 或生命受到威胁
Do not discharge your weapon unless you are fired upon,
否则不要主动开枪
or your life is in danger.
所有对嫌疑人不利的证据必须在法律允许的
All evidence against a suspect must be gathered
范围内收集
within the parameters of the law.
任何非法收集的证据
Any evidence obtained not in that manner
都将不被采纳
will be deemed inadmissible.
执行任务时 避免基于嫌疑人作出的决定
In tactical situations, avoid suspect-based decisions.
这样只会导致混乱和困惑
This only leads to chaos and confusion.
最重要的是 一定要听从现场指挥官
And, above all, follow the orders
所下达的命令
of the commanding officer on-site.
身着星城警♥察♥的制♥服♥是一种荣誉
Wearing the uniform of an SCPD officer is an honor.
这不仅仅是制♥服♥
It isn't just a uniform.
还是法律 正义
It's a symbol of the law, of justice,
和透明执法的象征
of transparency.
谢谢你 宾斯利警官
Thank you, Sergeant Bingsley.
有问题吗
Any questions?
雷内
Rene.
他知道我们有自己的制♥服♥的 对吧
He does know we have our own uniforms, right?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thanks. - You're welcome.
我最喜欢的新兵小分队适应得如何
How's my favorite new team of recruits doing?
深切怀念美好的旧时光 那时抓个坏人
Missing the good old days when catching a bad guy
不用提前做一大堆准备
didn't involve homework.
这毕竟是个全新模式
Well, this is uncharted territory,
所以星城警♥察♥局只是想要确保
so the SCPD just wants to make sure
我们都能达成共识
we're on the same page.
工作量很大 但会值得的
It's a lot, but it'll be worth it.
毕竟 我们终于能一起工作
I mean, we can finally work together
并且都站在法律支持的一边了
and on the right side of the law.
等等 这意味着黑金丝雀也要回归吗
Wait. Does that mean that the Black Canary's back?
我已经从医生那获得了一份健康证明
Well, I did get a clean bill of health from the doctor.
你们都被任职了
You all are deputized,
所以没有理由让我不能兼任队长和黑金丝雀
so no reason I can't be captain and Black Canary.
只要在法律允许范围内 当然可以
Within the confines of the law, of course.
放心吧
Of course.
先把话说清楚
I want to be clear.
不会因为你们已经被安排公职
Just because you've been deputized
就依然纵容你们像以往一样
doesn't mean you have the latitude to operate
执行任务
the way you once did.
你们现在为星城警局工作
You work for the SCPD now.
但这个任职也只是临时的
And this arrangement is on a provisional basis.
任职的时长将由你们的表现所决定
Your actions will determine how long it lasts.
我觉得她已经开始喜欢我们了
I think she's starting to like us.
对我们来说 这真是截然不同的工作日
Well, that was a different type of workday for us.
真不敢相信博拉德居然这么折腾我们
Can you believe that Pollard made us go through all that?
我知道我们不习惯遵照规章制度行动
Well, I know we're not used to doing things by the book, clearly,
但这种合作关系是对城市最有利的
but this partnership is what's best for the city.
但她看到过你能做到的事
But she's seen what you can do.
我是说 她非常清楚我们的能耐
I mean, she knows what we're capable of.
相信我 跟市长争辩没什么用
Just trust me. There's no use arguing with the mayor.
-你怎么能 -你饿了吗
- Can you-- - You hungry?
想来个三明治配炒西蓝花之类的吗
Want a tartine, some sauteed broccolini, something like that?
尽管我非常感谢你
As much as I appreciate the "Master chef" initiative
"厨艺大♥师♥"般的举动
that you got going on here,
但你能先告诉我你到底怎么了
are you gonna tell me what's going on with you?
因为你现在居然对这些警♥察♥的一系列破事
Because you are 100% agreeable and zen
百分百的随和加佛系
about this whole police 101 thing.
我希望这次合作能够顺利进行
I want this partnership to be done right
从一开始就为我们的宝宝创造一个合法的环境
and to be legitimate from the beginning for our baby
因为我当年没机会给威廉这种安静的生活
because I did not get that chance with William.
如果她忘记我们是怎样的人
This partnership's not gonna work
这种合作关系是不会长久的
if she forgets who she's hired.
合作关系必须成功 费利西蒂
The partnership has to work, Felicity,
因为和星城警局合作共事
because working with the SCPD
不用再躲藏在黑暗里
and not hiding in the shadows,
我真的相信这么做对城市最有利
I truly believe that's what's best for the city.
再说我们也能安心待在这
Then we can stay here,
我们的孩子也能安全长大
and our children can grow up safely.
好吧 如果你相信这么做对城市最有利
Well, if you believe that this is what's best for the city
并且最终对咱们家也是最好的
and what is ultimately best for our family,
那我也同意
then I agree.
我们也是一队的
We're a team, too.
永远都是
Always.
但也许我们还是有分歧 你知道的
Except maybe we don't, you know,
除非等到城市安全了 而且咱们家
until the city's safe and our family is
也真的非常安全了
really secure,
不然我们还是不要告诉任何人
that we don't, you know, tell anybody
关于我怀孕的事情
about what's happening in here.
因为我觉得现在还为时太早
Because I think it's too early,
而且我不希望任何人♥大♥惊小怪或者问东问西的
and I don't want anybody crying and asking about,
-比如是不是男孩啊 -为了 为了城市
- like, if it's a boy-- - For the--for the city.
没错 为了城市
Yeah, for the city.
也为了咱们的家
And for our family.
为了一个更好的未来
It's for a better future.
你刚刚说的那个三明治
So about that tartine.
我快饿死了 还有点想吐
I'm starving. I'm also nauseous.
他们是在盯着你还是盯着我
Are they all staring at you or me?
都有 你看着就像有钱人
Both. You reek of money,
至于我 可是未尝一败
and, well, I'm undefeated.
别瞎逛 别跟任何人说话
Don't wander off. Don't talk to anyone.
一切都交给我
Let me handle this.
你根本都不知道我们是来找什么的
You don't even know what we're looking for.
我当然知道 小录音带之类的东西
Sure I do. It's a tape mini thingy.
微型卡带播放器或者电♥话♥答录机都行
A microcassette player or an answering machine,
八十年代的老技术
Old tech from the eighties.
这是唯一能让我们
It's the only thing
听到费利西蒂留下信息的方法
that'll let us listen to the message Felicity left for us.
没错 我要去跟我的接头人聊聊
Right. I'm gonna talk to my contact.
听着 我了解这些人
Look, I know these people.
他们是社会底层的人 罪犯 就和我一样
They're lowlifes, criminals, like me.
乖乖待在这 什么都别干
Just stay here and don't do anything.
什
W--
好极了
Bingo.
看中什么东西了吗
Something catch your eye?
是的 这个破烂要多少钱
Yeah. How much for this piece of junk?
这可是最好的微型卡带播放器
Our best microcassette player.
是极其稀有的
It's incredibly rare.
我便宜点卖♥♥给你
I'll give it to you cheap.
一千美元
$1,000.
这还便宜
Cheap?
听着 咱俩都清楚
Look, you and I both know
没有其他人会对这个感兴趣
that no one else is interested in this.
除你之外 没错吧
Except you, it seems.
七百
700.
-四百 -六百
- 400. - 600.
五百 一口价
500. Final offer.
成交
We have a deal.
很高兴和你交易
Good doing business with you.
放开我 放开我
Let go. Let go. Ugh!
你犯了个大错
You're making a big mistake, man.
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表