剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表
but...if they taught me one thing,
那就是家人的价值
it's the value of family,
而你我就是家人
which is what you and I are,
所以如果有人伤害了你
So if someone's hurt you,
那他们也伤害了我
you better believe they've hurt me, too.
我不知道我们要怎么用这老古董找到费利西蒂
I don't know how we're gonna used this old stuff to find Felicity.
它就像个科技版的时间胶囊
It's like a tech time capsule.
成败在此一举
Here goes nothing.
现在我们连上了
And we have liftoff.
我以为你有了弓箭手项目
I thought you had Archer.
为什么你还需要这个老古董
Why do you need all this old junk?
因为无论弓箭手项目有多先进
Because as advanced as Archer is,
它是为贫民区设计
It was designed for the Glades.
而这个系统是为星城所建
This system was built for Star City.
我要找的人是谁
So who am I looking for again?
一个家伙叫保罗·卢瓦索
Uh, some guy. Paul Loiseau.
星城警局把他列为费利西蒂谋杀案的唯一目击者
SCPD has him listed as the only eyewitness to felicity's murder.
我猜是费利西蒂雇他说自己在场
I'm guessing she paid him to say she was there.
这上面说这个男人一个星期前自杀了
Says this guy committed suicide about a week ago.
等等 那正是我们开始调查
Wait. That was right when we started looking into
费利西蒂失踪的时间
Felicity's disappearance.
验尸官呢
What about the coroner?
也自杀了
Another suicide.
星城是很糟糕 但没那么糟糕吧
Star City's bad but not that bad.
有人在处理这些人 但是为什么
Someone's taking these people out, but why?
所以费利西蒂发现了一个炸♥弹♥阴谋
So Felicity uncovers a bomb plot,
但是在她告诉别人之前
but before she can tell anybody,
炸♥弹♥的幕后黑手伪造了她的死亡
the party responsible fakes her death.
现在他们正在收拾残局
Now they're tying up loose ends.
-那为什么不直接杀了她 -因为他们需要她
- So why not just kill her? - Cause they needed her.
你是最后一个和费利西蒂说话的人 她说了什么
You were the last one to talk to Felicity. What did she say?
都是些这个城市不安全的胡言乱语
Just the usual bull about how the city's not safe
她还想让我出城
and she wanted me to get out of town.
这次可能不是什么胡言乱语了
It might not have been bull this time.
你们只是一群寻找英雄情结的白♥痴♥
You guys are just junkies looking for your hero fix.
我只关心我妈妈
My mom is the only person I care about,
我要自己一个人去找她
And I'm gonna go look for her myself without any of you.
-慢着 米娅 -给我滚
- hold on. Mia-- - Get the hell off!
你们都给我滚
That goes for all of you.
这像是我的地盘
This is my kind of place.
这以前是三合会的巢穴
This used to be a Triad hangout.
所有人 集中注意
Everyone, focus.
本次行动的目的是找到维吉尔
The objective is to find Virgil
让他同意你们的交易
and get him to agree to your deal.
维吉尔在哪里
Where is Virgil?
说曹操
Speak of the devil,
曹操就到
and he shall appear.
里卡多·迪亚兹
Ricardo Diaz,
我以为无所不能的龙被关在监狱里了
and here I thought the almighty dragon was in prison.
没有监狱能关得了我
No prison could hold me.
你应该知道
You should know that.
没有保镖 那是个好迹象
No bodyguards. That's a good sign.
现在你们需要做的就是说服他
Now all you have to do is convince him.
你知道的 迪亚兹先生 我
You know, Mr. Diaz, I was, uh--
接到你的电♥话♥我很高兴
I was happy to get your call.
我的雇主想知道他什么时候能收到你的钱
My employer would like to know when he can collect on your debt.
长弓猎手可不便宜
The longbow hunters were not cheap.
我们有个提议
We have a proposition,
我认为这能抵消我所有欠债还有余
and I think it will cover more than what I owe.
有意思
That's intriguing.
但可惜的是那不是真的
Too bad it wasn't made in good faith, though.
杀了他们
Kill them,
除了迪亚兹先生
except for Mr. Diaz.
但丁今晚会亲自处理他
Dante will deal with him personally tonight.
别让维吉尔跑了
Don't let Virgil leave!
真棒 现在我们欠她的了
Great. Now we owe her one.
快走
Move!
没地方跑了 维吉尔
Nowhere to run, Virgil!
背叛会受到最严厉的惩罚 里卡多
Treachery earns the worst punishment, Ricardo.
但丁一定会让你受到惩罚
Dante will make sure you get what you deserve.
有必要戴这些手铐吗
Are the handcuffs really necessary?
除非你们告诉我们是谁向维吉尔通风报信
Until you tell us which one of you tipped off Virgil.
我们都中了埋伏
Hey. We were caught in the same ambush.
如果你错过了那场戏
In case you missed the show out there,
我们可是差点死了
we almost died.
我们之中有人通风报信了
Well, some of us did.
你想对我说什么
You got something you want to say to me?
或许"但丁今晚会亲自处理他"
Maybe "Dante will deal with him personally"
其实是指"在大屠♥杀♥之前救迪亚兹出去"
was actually code for "Get Diaz out before the bloodbath."
打给维吉尔的电♥话♥
The phone call to Virgil.
迪亚兹肯定用某种方式警告了他
Diaz must have warned him somehow.
我让分♥析♥人员检查编码短语
I'll have the analysts look into encoded phrases.
女士 你什么都找不到
Lady, you ain't gonna find anything
因为警告他的人不是我
Because I wasn't the one who warned them.
你当然没有
Sure you didn't.
你没有考虑清楚
You didn't really think this one through.
即使你和维吉尔可以逍遥法外
Even if you and Virgil had ridden off into the sunset,
妈妈和爸爸也不会让你逃太远
Mommy and daddy wouldn't have let you get very far.
他觉得我们不会真的那样做
He didn't think we would really do it.
你们完全不知道自己惹的是谁
You guys, you have no idea who you're messing with.
你害怕了
You're afraid.
你宁愿让脑袋里的炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
You'd rather have a bomb explode in your head
都不想让但丁发现你背叛了他
than risk Dante finding out that you betrayed him.
一旦但丁知道了这一切
Once Dante figures all of this out--
而他一定会
and he will--
你们都会希望能死得更痛快
you all are gonna be wishing for the mercy of a quick death.
劳蕾尔·兰斯进入奎恩之家
Laurel Lance entering Queen residence.
别再吃悲情的巧克力了
No more sad chocolates.
我给你带了烤火鸡三明治
I got you a roasted turkey sandwich.
不是加工的肉 我确认过了
It's not deli meat. I double-checked.
还有 我还拿了一些水果和蔬菜
Also, I got you some fruit and veggies.
你在服用孕期维生素吗
Are you on any prenatal vitamins?
有通心粉和奶酪吗 没有吗
Any mac and cheese in there? No?
很显然 你正在经历一些奇怪的孕期危机
Clearly, you're having some kind of weird pregnancy crisis,
但杀死里卡多·迪亚兹是不会解决的
and killing Ricardo Diaz is not going to solve it.
专注于杀死那个想杀我和我家人的疯子
Focusing on killing the maniac who wants to kill me and my family
或许比 吃香蕉更有帮助
might be a little bit more helpful than... eating that banana.
第一 你需要钾元素
One, you need the potassium.
第二 没错 你是对的
Two, yes, you're right.
你老公的工作就是与怪物为敌
Your husband's job is to be the enemy of monsters,
而那些怪物会把你和你的家人当作目标
and those monsters are going to target you and your family
他们一贯如此
like they always have.
谢谢你 真是太舒心了
Thank you. That is incredibly reassuring.
你绝对可以
You are more than capable
保护你和你的家人
of protecting yourself and your family.
你建造了这个疯狂的安全系统
I mean, you built this insane, crazy security system.
而它在上次有人攻击我们时没起作用
Which didn't work the last time somebody targeted us.
-那又如何 你会改进它 -好吧
- So? You'll fix it. - Yeah. Ok.
才半天时间 你就黑进了里卡多·迪亚兹的大脑
In half a day, you hacked into Ricardo Diaz's brain.
不知道你有没有注意到
I don't know if you've noticed,
但是你真的很屌♥了
But you're kind of a badass.
如果这样还不够呢
What if it's not enough?
听着
Look.
总会有另一个迪亚兹出现
There will always be another Diaz.
你只要相信 你会解决好下一个迪亚兹
you just have to have faith that you can handle the next one
还有下一个和下一个和下一个
and the one after that and the one after that.
你要知道 这个孩子能有你是多么的幸运
You know, this baby's really lucky to have you.
我知道这很可拍
I know it's scary,
但我向你保证你能行的
but I promise you've got this,
如果你想杀了里卡多·迪亚兹
and if you want to kill Ricardo Diaz,
我是不会阻止你的
剧集 | 绿箭侠 | 导航列表