剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
So this isn't about an oil spill
所以这件事和石油泄漏
or Nigeria at all.
或是尼日利亚一点关系也没有
This is about a guy with a grudge.
而是一个心存愤恨的人
A very dangerous guy with a grudge.
一个极度危险且心存愤恨的人
Okay.
没事了
Hello?
你好
How you doing?
你还好吧
I'm good. I'm fine. Thanks.
我很好 我没事 谢谢
You know you're in the men's room, right? Yeah.
你知道这是男厕所吧 我知道
Didn't make it to the ladies' room. Sorry.
没来得及去女厕所 抱歉
Little hung over?
喝多了
No. No.
不 不
Something you ate?
吃错东西了
Listen, I'm a...
我是
sandwich vendor on this floor.
这层楼上卖♥♥三明治的
I got a bottle of Seltzer in my cooler.
我冰箱里有瓶矿泉水
I don't think Seltzer's gonna fix what I got.
矿泉水对我应该没太大作用
But thanks.
不过还是谢谢了
You know? You look familiar.
你知道吗 你有些眼熟
Have we met?
我们见过吗
I don't think so. No.
应该没有 没见过
No, I'm-I'm pretty sure.
不 我很肯定我们见过
I mean, a lady like you makes an impression.
像你这么漂亮的女士见过一次就记得
Are you hitting on me
我都快要吐在
while I'm about to throw up
男厕所的洗手池里了
in a sink in a men's bathroom?
你还跟我搭讪吗
Are you really...? Are-are you hitting on me?
真的吗 你是在跟我搭讪吗
Come on, man, that's...
拜托 这真是
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
At least let me get you a bottle of water.
至少让我给你拿瓶水吧
I'm really, I'm fine.
真的 我真没事
No problem at all.
一点也不麻烦
Important to keep yourself hydrated.
给身体补水很重要
Yeah.
好吧
Number one cure for what ails you.
治愈你的头号♥解药来了
You okay?
你没事吧
You okay?
你没事吧
Oh, come on now.
拜托
You're playing me? In your condition?
你在耍我吗 你都这样了
Bad luck for you.
算你倒霉
I didn't mean to dose you, but what could I do?
我无意毒害你的 可我还能怎么办
You should've let my partner go.
你应该放我搭档一马的
You're done, Kincaid.
你完了 金凯德
Who are you?
你是谁
Carrie. It's me -- Al.
凯莉 是我 我是艾尔
Got you.
你上当了
So, they are gonna keep you overnight.
你今晚要留院观察
Just to be sure.
保险起见
That sucks!
讨厌死了
They don't even have Jell-O.
他们连果冻都没有
"JellO"? Yeah.
果冻 是啊
It's a long story. Well, the short version is that
说来话长了 简单点说就是
when I was a girl, my mom had appendicitis,
我小时候 我妈妈得了阑尾炎
they put her in the hospital, and every night
医生叫她住院 每天晚上
they would give her these, you know,
他们都会给她
these little packages of Jell-O.
小袋的果冻
And I would steal them. And I would eat them.
然后我就会把它们偷走吃掉
And basically it became a lifelong craving.
然后我就一直馋这种果冻
I never knew that about you.
我从来没听你说过
Well...
这个嘛
some of the most sacred memories,
有些最神圣的记忆
it takes a while to reveal
即使是对你爱的人
them even to the person you love.
也需要时间才能敞开心扉
You know, with kisses like that
这样的吻让我很庆幸
I'm really glad I didn't lose my memory.
我没有失去我的好记性
Because I will be able to
因为现在我就可以
play that in my head over and over.
在我的脑海中一遍遍回放了
No, no, what are you still doing here?
不 不 你怎么还在这
We're headed over to Alonzo's.
我们要去阿朗佐了
Just updating some new protocols.
我在更新一些新的规章
Jay, we caught an international assassin
杰 我们今天抓到了一个国际杀手
and Carrie is still alive.
凯莉也还活着
You can go home early today.
你可以早点下班了
You talk to Al? How's she doing?
艾尔来过电♥话♥吗 凯莉怎么样
She's doing good.
她很好
That was a close one, huh, boss?
这次还真险啊 是吧 头
Close enough for a beer. On me.
惊险得让我想喝酒 我请
Okay.
好吧
Hold on -- foreign or domestic?
等会 是外国酒还是本地酒
Let's go.
走吧
Okay.
好吧
That's foreign and domestic?
那是外国酒还是本地酒
'Cause a beer is a different thing.
因为啤酒完全不一样
Excuse me, I'm looking for Detective Wells.
打扰一下 我想找威尔斯警探
Uh, well, I'm her boss. How can I help you?
我是她上司 有什么事吗
Oh, pleased to meet you. Eddie Martin.
很高兴认识您 我是艾迪·马丁
I'm her husband.
我是她丈夫
Look what I got.
看我拿什么来了
No, no, where'd you get this?
不会吧 你是从哪弄来的
I told 'em I got a girl upstairs
我跟护士说楼上有个小姑娘
needs her Jell-O ASAP.
现在就要吃果冻
I pulled the badge.
我拿警徽吓唬她们来着
You did not. Did you?
不可能 你真的那么干了吗
I did not.
没有
I went across the street to the deli.
我去马路对面的店里买♥♥的
You're very sweet, you know that?
你很贴心 知道吗
Well, I didn't want the moment to slip away.
我不想那一刻溜走
Moment's not going anywhere.
那一刻跑不掉的
To the moments.
敬那些时刻
All of them.
每一刻
Want to see this? Choking on JellO?
想看吗 吃果冻噎着
Can't choke, here... No...
噎不到的 看着 不
You... will you do one shot of it?
你 你能不能试试
What do you mean... No, you got to suck it.
什么意思 不是 你得吸一口
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表