剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
I mean, they were looking for a chief of parking enforcement
反正布鲁克林的郭瓦纳斯也在招
out in Gowanus anyway.
违章停车处的主任
Well, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
他是再适合不过的人选了
Was he? Really?
是吗 真的吗
There's a cake, right?
有蛋糕吧
There's got to be a cake. Al!
总得有蛋糕欢迎我吧 艾尔
Hey! Hey, buddy.
伙计
Boss, I got something for you.
头 我有东西要给你
What can I say? I splurged.
怎么办呢 我经费都花光了
I'm just kidding.
开玩笑的
It's good to have you back, Burns.
你回来大家都很高兴 彭斯
Thank you.
谢谢
Took you long enough to get me out of jail.
你用了这么久才把我弄出来
Well, I had to make a little stop along the way.
我路上耽搁了一下
Yeah?
是吗
That trifecta you couldn't remember?
你记不起来的那个三重彩
It paid off. Give me 20 minutes with this
赢了 我拿这笔钱在二十一点的赌桌上
at the blackjack table and I will triple it.
玩个二十分钟 就能翻三倍
Triple? Quadruple.
三倍 四倍
I think we already beat the odds today.
我们今天已经够走运的了
Yeah.
是啊
How about I take you out to dinner?
我请你吃饭怎么样
Christoffe's?
去克里斯托弗饭店
Ooh. Last time we were there,
我们上次去那
I had the Moroccan chicken. It was raw...
我点了摩洛哥鸡 根本没煮熟
We haven't been there in, like, two years.
我们已经差不多两年没去过了
Two years, two months, one day.
两年两个月零一天
Trust me.
相信我
Always do.
一向相信
I have a question for you.
我要问你个问题
How could you not know
你怎么会不知道
Melissa Quinn was in love with you?
梅丽莎·奎恩爱上你了呢
Because at the time, I was in love with someone else.
因为当时我爱着别人
Marjorie Binstock. What?
马乔里·宾斯托克 什么
Little blonde, worked down in evidence.
金发小妞 在物证处工作
Always smelled like oranges.
身上总有橙子的香味
Think it was her conditioner.
可能是她的护发素
You know what I think?
你知道我怎么想吗
I think we should go to Christoffe's.
我想我们应该去克里斯托弗饭店
You deserve raw Moroccan chicken and food poisoning.
你就该吃不熟的摩洛哥鸡肉然后食物中毒
Take your money.
拿上你的钱
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表