剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Sure, I knew Johnny;
当然 我认识强尼
we all grew up together.
我们一块长大的
You didn't just know him though, right?
但你们俩不仅仅是认识而已 对吧
You subsidized him before he went pro.
在他成为职业选手之前 你一直在资助他
We found a lot of money flowing
我们发现你曾从你的银行账户
from your bank accounts into Johnny's.
转过很多钱给强尼
Yeah, I've been helping Johnny's poor ass out
没错 我从高中开始
ever since high school.
就一直在帮强尼那个穷鬼
Me and my girls, we all have a cut of him.
我和我的姐♥妹♥们♥ 都可以从他身上分红
It's like a syndicate.
我们就像是财团一样
You know, like what they have with horses,
就像是他们养种马
and, uh, other studs?
然后就有马群那样
Like, you owned him?
也就是说他属于你们
No, nobody owned Johnny.
不 强尼不属于任何人
We forgave a debt.
我们免了他的债务
It was like we were proud of him.
我们都为他感到骄傲
So what were the restraining orders about?
那他为什么会申请限制令呢
Our show, Staten Island Syndicate Wives.
是因为这个节目 斯塔顿岛太太团
He was pissed off that we kept taping him-- whatever.
他很不爽我们一直拍他之类的
We were exciting enough without him, anyway.
反正就算没有他 我们自己也一样很嗨
Besides, Johnny was kind of a jerk.
再说了 强尼也是个混♥蛋♥
You loved him, but he was a jerk.
你爱他 但他是个混♥蛋♥
Which is it?
你到底是哪边的
Both.
两边都是
Johnny was a home-wrecker.
强尼是个破坏别人家庭的人
He was stepping out with my slut-bag
他跟我那个娼妇弟妹
sister-in-law over there.
有一腿
My brother-in-law, Edon, is such an idiot.
我那个小叔子埃东就是个白♥痴♥
I told him he shouldn't marry her.
我叫他不要娶她的
Anyone who goes shopping
在泽西花♥园♥那家奥特莱斯
at the Outlet Collection at Jersey Gardens,
购物的人
gonna be cheap in more ways than one.
肯定都好不到哪去
Megi was cheating with Johnny?
麦姬在跟强尼偷♥情♥吗
You know this for a fact?
你确定吗
I know she was cheating with somebody.
我敢肯定她在跟某人偷♥情♥
She had the hots for Johnny ever since high school.
而她从高中起就迷恋强尼
It was bound to happen eventually.
这事早晚是要发生的
I mean, I love her,
我爱她
but she's a putane, which means...
但她就是个婊♥子♥ 也就是
He knows what that means.
他明白那个词的意思
Did Edon know about this theory of yours?
埃东知道你的这个理论吗
So, you think I let the cat out of the bag, huh?
你认为我走漏了风声
That I just set my own brother-in-law up for murder?
然后让我小叔子去杀人
There's no way that I would even be talking to you
要不是因为我确认
if I didn't know for a fact
那边那个斯科塞斯
that Scorsese over there has been filming us 24 hours a day,
在这个礼拜24小时无休地跟拍我们的话
all week.
我是不会跟你们讲话的
And you can check the tape, so...
你们可以去查那些带子 所以
You have to pay for Johnny!
你们要为强尼的死付出代价
All right, relax.
好了 别紧张
Bobby!
鲍比
Bobby D'Amato!
鲍比·达马托
It was them.
是他们
Johnny's dead because of them!
是他们害死了强尼
They killed Johnny.
他们杀了强尼
All they wanted was for Johnny to be famous.
他们一心想让强尼出名
But if he hadn't been famous, he'd still be alive.
但他要是不出名 也就不会死了
Johnny's dead because of them!
强尼就是被他们害死的
Bobby,
鲍比
put the bat down.
把球棒放下
They took my brother.
他们害死了我弟弟
You don't want your mother to bury two sons
你不希望你母亲在一周内
in one week, right?
失去两个儿子吧
Put it down.
把球棒放下
We've been looking for you, Bobby.
我们一直在找你 鲍比
Where you been?
你跑哪去了
I don't know. Nowhere.
我不知道 没去哪
I can't believe he's gone.
我不敢相信他已经不在了
I can't believe it.
我不相信
What makes you think
你为什么认为
they're involved in Johnny's death?
强尼的死跟他们有关呢
Because Johnny told me he was afraid of them.
因为强尼跟我说过他怕他们
Did he say why?
他有说原因吗
They're connected, you know that, right?
他们是一伙的 这你们知道吧
They're mobbed up
他们是来自
from-from some country --
来自某个国家的黑帮
I don't even know where.
我都不知道具体是哪儿
Albania. It's north of Greece.
阿尔巴尼亚 在希腊北部
Whatever.
随便了
These people, they knew
这些人 他们知道
that Johnny was gonna make it big,
强尼有天会大红大紫
so they wanted to get him under their wing.
所以他们想拉拢他
Taking him out, paying for stuff.
他们总是带他出去 给他买♥♥东西
I wanted to tell him to stay away,
我想让他离这帮人远点
but what am I gonna do, you know?
可我能做什么呢
Tell my brother not to live his dream?
难道我要叫我弟弟放弃自己的理想生活吗
Any specific threats?
有任何实质的威胁吗
Yeah, a couple of months ago.
有 几个月前
I don't know what it was about,
我不知道具体是什么事
But Johnny told me they wanted him to do something
但强尼跟我说他们想让他做件
that he didn't want to do.
他不想做的事
He said he didn't want me involved.
他说他不想牵扯上我
He said he wanted to... protect me.
他说他想要...保护我
My baby brother.
我的弟弟
If only I'd been there that day.
如果那天我在那里就好了
I shouldn't have gone to work.
我就不该去上班
I... I needed the money.
我...我需要钱
Like, ever since my old man left,
自从我爸爸去世后
I swore to my mother that I would take care of Johnny,
我向我妈发誓会照顾强尼
I would look out for him.
照料好他
What am I supposed to say?
我该怎么跟她说
How do I face her?
如何面对她
Please...
求你们了...
Please, you got to find who did this.
求你们一定要抓住凶手
Let's get you a ride home.
我们送你回家吧
Hey, guys.
各位
Okay, so here's the deal.
好了 事情是这样的
I'm getting you all that syndicate footage ASAP,
我会按你们要求的那样
just like you asked,
尽快把这伙人的录像给你们
because I'm all about helping the NYPD.
因为我全力支持纽约警局的工作
That's great.
很好
Can I just say that what happened here,
我得说刚才在那
with the guns and you and the Albanians and the guy--
你拿着枪和阿尔巴尼亚黑帮对峙
It was amazing.
简直太厉害了
You both were amazing.
你们两个都很厉害
Real American hero-type stuff.
真正的美国英雄式人物
I just got three words for you to think about:
你们考虑下这三个词
Major Crimes NYC.
《重案组:纽约》
On TV. On cable.
在电视上 有线电视上
That's seven words.
这是七个词了
Nine, actually.
事实上是九个词
You don't want to be cable-famous?
你不想在电视上出名吗
Cable famous?
在电视上出名
Al?
艾尔
You're already famous in my eyes.
你在我眼里已经出名了
Guess that's a no.
看来是不同意
Well, you know where I am if you change your mind.
如果你改变主意了 来找我
You're missing out.
你错失良机
We can make a lot of money.
我们能大赚一笔
The depths of the cracks would indicate to me
骨裂的深度说明
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表