剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Why couldn't it be a cop?
怎么就不能是警♥察♥干的
What cop would do that?
什么样的警♥察♥做得出这种事
One that has a grudge against you and Oscar Payn.
一个对你和奥斯卡·佩恩心怀怨恨的警♥察♥
What?
怎么了
The officer who was killed when we took down Payn--
我们拿下佩恩时牺牲的警官
Her name was Melissa Quinn.
她叫梅丽莎·奎恩
As in Captain Vincent Quinn?
跟文森特·奎恩队长同姓吗
That's her father.
那是他父亲
She also had a grandfather who won two medals for valor.
她祖父曾获两枚勇气勋章
Not to mention her brother Brendan,
更不用提她的哥哥布兰登了
another hero currently on the job.
如今是警界豪杰
But framing people and murdering,
但栽赃和杀人
that is not the Quinn way.
不是奎恩一家的作风
They are cops.
他们都是警♥察♥
They know their way around that gun range.
他们对靶场很熟悉
They have access to the locker room,
也能进去更衣室
motive, means, opportunity.
动机 手段 时机都有了
Did they blame you for Melissa's death?
他们把梅丽莎的死怪罪于你吗
I tried to contact them.
我试过联♥系♥他们
They wouldn't talk to me.
他们不想跟我说话
They were mourning the loss of their daughter.
那时他们正在哀悼他们的女儿
But they're a cop family.
但他们是警♥察♥世家
They know the rules of the job.
他们知道这行的规矩
This is about a father and his little girl.
这也是父亲和女儿的事
What happened that night?
那晚发生了什么
The night she was killed.
她牺牲的那晚
Melissa was a real... go-getter.
梅丽莎是个实干派
Always trying to prove she was one of the family.
总想证明她也是警♥察♥世家的一份子
The mighty Quinns.
威猛的奎恩一家
We were waiting on ESU.
我们在等特警队的支援
I gave the order to hold.
我下达了待命的指示
She went in anyway.
可她还是冲进去了
That little girl...
那个小姑娘...
Did you tell them
你告诉过他们
that she disobeyed a direct order
是因为她违背了命令
and that's what got her killed?
才会牺牲的吗
I wanted to protect her memory.
我不想让她蒙羞
She comes from cop royalty.
她的出身堪比警界皇室
They needed to remember her as a hero.
在他们记忆中她应该是个英雄
I'm going to talk to Vincent Quinn.
我要去跟文森特·奎恩谈谈
You shouldn't do that.
你不能去
You don't know how connected those people are.
你不知道那些人之间的渊源
They don't scare me.
他们可吓不倒我
They should.
就该吓倒你
Detective Wells, I've been expecting you.
威尔斯警探 我一直在等你
Captain Quinn, I'm here to... I know.
奎恩队长 我是来 我知道
You think my family framed your partner.
你认为是我的家人陷害了你的搭档
What makes you say that?
你怎么会这么说
Because it would be the angle I'd work.
因为换做我也会这么想
Melissa's shield.
那是梅丽莎的警徽
Do you have children, Detective?
你有孩子吗 警探
No.
没有
Then you can't understand what that loss is like.
那你理解不了失去孩子的痛苦
Bad as it was,
即使悲痛
it wouldn't lead us to do what you think.
也不会让我们作出你所认为的事
What would you do if you were me?
如果你是我 你会怎么做
I'd make sure I knew my partner as well as
我会确保我真的像自己认为的那样
I thought I did.
了解我的搭档
I know Al.
我了解艾尔
And I know my family.
我也了解我的家人
You're chasing the wrong lead.
你找错了方向
So you won't mind me talking to them then?
那你应该不介意我跟他们谈谈吧
I would ask that you respect the fact
我希望你能理解
that we've been through enough.
我们已经经历够多的了
We don't talk about Melissa.
我们不会谈起梅丽莎
We don't speak your partner's name.
我们也不会说起你搭档的名字
And we certainly don't discuss the criminal who murdered her.
当然也不会谈论杀她的凶手
I understand.
我理解
And I do respect what you've been through,
我也尊重你们经历的一切
But as strongly as you feel about your family,
但正如你对家人的关怀
I feel about my partner.
我也关心我的搭档
And I know he did not murder Oscar Payn.
我知道杀了奥斯卡·佩恩的人不是他
I know it.
我很清楚
Hey. How'd your meeting with IAB go?
跟内务科的人谈的怎么样
It went good.
很顺利
Good for you or good for Al?
对你顺利还是对艾尔顺利
What are you saying? You said you heard
你在说什么 你说你听到
Al threatening Payn's life, now, miraculously,
艾尔想要佩恩的命 现在却奇迹般的
the D.A. has Al threatening Payn's life.
让地检官知道了这件事
I didn't say a word.
我什么都没说
Now, I know you're under a lot of pressure here,
我知道你现在压力很大
but you're not the only one in Al's corner.
但相信艾尔清白的不只你一个
You should know that.
你应该清楚
Look.
你看
Asking my opinion, guy deserves life.
要我说 他该判终身监禁
What is this?
这是什么
Some reporter caught up with Al
五年前 有个记者
when oscar payn was sentenced
在奥斯卡·佩恩宣判后
five years ago.
采访了艾尔
I'm not gonna shed any tears if he dies in prison.
要是他死在监狱里我不会掉一滴眼泪
He's safer there, I'll tell you that.
要我说 他在里面还更安全呢
Carrie, if a jury sees this...
凯莉 要是陪审团看到这个
I'm sorry, Jay.
对不起 杰
I'm sorry.
对不起
All right, the Quinns.
好了 奎恩一家
Got anything on them?
查到什么了吗
Now, you're not gonna believe this, Carrie,
你绝对不会相信的 凯莉
But Brendan Quinn, Melissa's brother--
但是梅丽莎的哥哥 布兰登·奎恩
not only does he work at Barrett Road,
不仅在巴雷特路上班
he was on duty at the gun range last Wednesday.
上周三也在射击训练场值班
Same day Al was there.
跟艾尔去那是同一天
That's fantastic.
太棒了
Hold it right there.
停下
To your right.
往右转
Eyes forward.
眼睛往前看
On the lock in.
到隔间里去
On the floor! On the floor!
趴到地上
Stand down! No, no! On the floor!
住手 趴到地上
Let's go. Let's go. Stop fighting.
出去 别打了
I count 13 out of 15, detective. Nice work.
我数的是15发13中 警探 不错
Actually, one round went through
其实 有一发直接从
a hole I already made.
打穿的洞里穿过了
If I had a buck for every time I heard...
如果我每听到一声就有一块钱的话
14 out of 15 then.
那就是15发14中
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, is Brendan Quinn here today?
布兰登·奎恩今天上班吗
He said I should stop by and say hi.
他说如果我来了就该去跟他打声招呼
I'm sure he's in the range shack.
我肯定他在射击场
I still got to check that double.
我还是得去检查下那个连环击
No offense.
别介意
None taken.
没事的
Hello?
有人吗
Hi.
你好
My father told me to expect you.
我爸爸跟我说了你会来
But this is pretty damn bold.
但你这也太大胆了
Sneaking around my office.
在我办公室里鬼鬼祟祟的
Well, if you just point me in the direction of Rudy Vernon,
如果你告诉我鲁迪·弗农在哪
I'll get out of your hair.
我就不打扰你了
I don't know. He didn't come in today.
我不知道 他今天没来
What do you care?
你关心这个干嘛
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表