剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
我真不知道被他拿走了
You could've at least mentioned he was a possibility.
那你至少可以告诉我们有这可能啊
So, what? You two were a thing?
所以你俩是一对吗
No, I mean, we're not even dating.
不是 我们都没在约会
He likes to keep it a secret. I'm, like,
他不愿让人知道 我算是
his side slice or whatever. It's not a big deal.
他的性伙伴吧 没什么大不了
"Side slice"?
性伙伴
Really?
真的假的啊
Oh, boy.
我的天哪
Look, when this is all done,
等这事过去了
we're gonna have a talk about how you need to be treated.
我们得好好谈谈应该怎样跟男人交往
Like you even know anything about it.
就好像你知道似的
Oh, I know, I know. I was 16 once.
我当然知道 我也年轻过
Yeah, a long time ago. Hey, easy with that.
虽然那是很久以前的事了 你够了
Okay, you're not my dad.
你又不是我爸
I am not your dad. You're right.
我确实不是 没错
Why does Marshall have the flash drive?
马歇尔为什么要拿你的闪存
I help him with his homework sometimes.
我有时候帮他写作业
Ah, you do his homework.
你替他写作业
You put it on the flash drive.
存到闪存里
He takes it from your locker.
然后他从你的储物柜取走
You help him cheat.
你还帮他作弊吧
Sometimes.
有时候
We got four teams in place around McCarren Park.
有四支小队包围着麦凯伦♥公♥园
And two undercover spotters.
还有两个便衣
Any sign of the victim?
发现受害人了吗
Nothing yet.
还没有发现
But Al is probably right.
但艾尔也许是对的
This is just the initial location.
这里也许只是个初始位置
Kendell arrives, the kidnappers give her a second,
等肯黛儿到了 绑♥架♥者再给出第二地点
more secure location to meet for the exchange.
一个更安全的交易地点
Or kill them both. Yeah.
或者是把她们灭口的地点 是的
Why doesn't Kendell live with her parents?
肯黛儿为什么没和父母一起住
Are-are they deceased?
他们去世了吗
No.
没有
They're in Buffalo.
他们住在布法罗
It's a blue collar couple.
蓝领家庭
Nurse and bookkeeper sacrificed everything
一个护士 一个会计 倾其所有
to send Kendell down here so she could get the best education.
才送肯黛儿来这里接受最好的教育
Ah, I feel for them.
我太理解了
They try to do their best they can for their daughter,
为了女儿倾尽所有
and she ends up over her head at 37th Prep.
这样她才能上得起37大街预备学院
Don't tell me you have a compassionate side, Eliot.
你不会有富有同情心的一面吧 艾略特
I understand what she's going through, that's all.
我只是说我能理解她
You do?
是吗
Yeah.
是的
I was once the scholarship kid
我曾经靠奖学金进了
at the fancy private school.
一所上流私立学校
Come on. What?
拜托 怎么啦
You don't see it?
看不出来吗
No. It's just, it's not...
不是 只是
I mean, Eliot Delson.
我是说 你可是艾略特·戴尔森
"Delson," uh, was the name of a landlord in Southwest Ireland.
戴尔森是南爱尔兰的一个地主的姓
My great-grandfather borrowed it
我的曾祖父借承了
along with some silverware when he fled to America.
那地主的姓和一些银器只身来了美国
my dad runs a diner
我父亲是在萨福克的
on Sunrise Highway, out in Suffolk.
日出高速公路上开快餐店的
My mom is an eighth-grade English teacher.
我妈妈是八年级的英语老师
I did not know that.
这我真不知道
Neither did my prep school friends, until they did,
我私立学校的朋友也不知道 知道后
and then they weren't my friends anymore.
他们就不和我当朋友了
So, yeah. Compassion.
所以 我真的很理解她
We did not share this moment.
刚才什么都没发生
Marshall!
马歇尔
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I need Kendell's flash drive.
我需要肯黛儿的闪存
Kendell? Marshall,
肯黛儿 马歇尔
you told me you weren't hanging out with her.
你说你跟她没关系
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, what's your name?
抱歉 你叫什么名字
Lacey Chambers.
莱西·钱伯斯
Shut up, Lacey.
闭嘴 莱西
For one minute.
一分钟就好
I need the flash drive
我需要那个内存
and I need it now.
现在就要
Now! I...
现在 我
All right. You'll be safe with her.
好了 你跟她一起会很安全
Please save my Aunt Vicki.
请救救我维姬阿姨
That's what we're gonna do.
我们会的
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, Al.
艾尔
Here's what's on the flash drive.
这是闪存里的内容
Offshore bank account belonging to Doc Reid.
多克·里德的境外银行账户
A private school teacher with an offshore account?
一个私立学校的老师有境外账户
Exactly.
没错
I thought it was a big deal when my history teacher,
我的历史老师席格纳瑞拉买♥♥了一辆二手大黄蜂
Mr. Cignarella, bought a used Camaro.
我都以为他下了血本
Bet he didn't have the S.A.T. answer keys, though.
我赌他没有SAT的答案
Wait a second.
等一下
A million dollar deposit?
存入了一百万美元
Does seem like a lot,
真的是不少钱
even for perfect S.A.T. scores, right?
哪怕是为了SAT的高分 对吗
But it's not enough to buy scores.
但可不止是为了买♥♥分
You gotta open up a spot.
还为了争取一个名校名额
Doc's bad recommendation knocked Marshall out.
多克不好的推荐信令马歇尔落选
Wait a second.
等等
So a single bad recommendation
所以只要一封不好的推荐信
can get a kid knocked out?
就能让一个学生落选吗
A single bad anything, for a place like Harvard.
对于哈佛这种地方 任何不好的东西
But wait a second.
但是等等
How did Cosgrove and Marshall
科斯格罗夫和马歇尔是怎么
even find out what Reid said about him?
发现里德对他的评价
That's stuff's private.
那是私密资料
No, by law, you can't restrict
不 在法律上 学生和家长
that info from students and parents.
有权得知那些信息
All right. We find out who made the million-dollar deposit,
好吧 我们找到存入一百万美元的人
we find out who killed Cosgrove and Doc Reid.
就找到了杀死科斯格罗夫和多克·里德的凶手
Well, it's just a numbered account from some shell corporation.
这是某个空壳公♥司♥的银行账号♥
Oshanski Industries, LLC.
欧杉斯基工业有限责任公♥司♥
Oshanski?
欧杉斯基
To Jeb!
致杰布
O-Ski.
欧斯基
Jay, can you get images of all the seniors
杰 你能找到所有被常青藤大学
who got into Ivy League schools?
录取的高三学生照片吗
That one. Right there.
那个 就在那
Derrick Hibbert, middle initial "O."
德里克·希伯特 中间名缩写"O"
He was at the memorial service.
他去了追悼会
And how much do you want to bet that
我跟你打赌
that "O" stands for Oshanski?
那个"O"就代表欧杉斯基
Jay, check the gun registry.
杰 查一下枪♥支♥登记
There's a handgun, a Walther .380
有一把手♥枪♥ 点三八的瓦尔特
registered to a John Hibbert.
登记在约翰·希伯特名下
And he never once called me "Mr. Hibbert."
他从未称呼过我为希伯特先生
I was always "John."
每次都叫我"约翰"
John Hibbert.
约翰·希伯特
He was also at Cosgrove's memorial.
他也在科斯格罗夫的追悼会上
And he happens to be Derrick's father,
他刚好是德里克的父亲
and he also graduated from 37th Prep.
而且他也毕业于37大街预备学院
Then he knows about the tunnels.
那他知道那些地道
Jay... I'll get you your warrant.
杰 我帮你们申请搜查令
Police!
警♥察♥
Vicki Wilson!
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表