剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
You got it.
我去拿
Anna.
安娜
Thank you for coming down.
谢谢你过来
What's happening?
发生什么事了
Why is everybody dying?
为什么大家都死了
I know this is hard.
我知道这很难受
Losing your grandfather...
失去了你的爷爷
And losing Johnny.
失去了强尼
You knew about me and Johnny?
你知道我和强尼的事了
Anna,
安娜
is there anybody you know...
你知道什么人
who would want to hurt your grandfather?
可能会伤害你爷爷吗
No.
没有
Everybody loved him.
所有人都很爱戴他
He was like a father to half the kids in the neighborhood.
社区里一半孩子都把他当父亲看待
He...
他...
had such a good heart.
心地善良
What about Johnny?
强尼是个什么样的人
No.
不好说
I mean, I-I don't know other fighters.
我的意思是 我不认识别的拳击手
I never saw that side of him, the...
我没见过他在拳击场上的样子
the killer they said he was in the ring.
别人说他是拳击场上的杀手
With me... He was gentle.
但跟我在一起时他很温柔
He was the father of your child.
他是你孩子的父亲
But I lost the baby.
但我流产了
Six weeks ago.
是在六周前
Sunday.
周日那天
Sorry to hear that.
请节哀
But when I told him, he was so sweet.
但我告诉他这件事时 他很体贴
He said it made him...
他说这让他...
understand what was important.
懂得了什么才是重要的
He was gonna quit boxing.
他要退出拳击界
Open a gym with my grandfather.
跟我爷爷一起开个健身房♥
They were celebrating that morning.
那天早上他们还庆祝来着
Right before Johnny died.
就在强尼死之前
We were gonna tell my grandfather that we were together.
我们还打算把我们的关系告诉爷爷
And that we were gonna get married.
告诉他我们会结婚
We were gonna try again.
我们会再试一次
To start a family.
组建一个家庭
So that's why Johnny was so distracted
正因如此强尼在最后那场比赛上
during his last fight.
才会不在状态
He just found out Anna lost the baby.
当时他刚刚发现安娜流产
Poor girl. Yeah.
可怜的姑娘 是啊
So, if Johnny was quitting and going into business with Casey,
如果强尼想退出拳击界和凯西一起经商
that may give us the link between the two crimes.
我们就有了两起凶案的关联点
Well, I followed up with Bobby's alibi.
我调查了一下鲍比的不在场证明
Time card shows
计时卡显示
he was clocked in over at Mari-Tan Construction
在他轮值期间 他一直都在长岛的
in long island city for his entire shift.
毛伊坛建筑公♥司♥里 没有离开
Okay.
好的
And ballistics came back on the slug Webster pulled
韦伯斯特从凯西胸口取下的子弹的
from Casey's chest.
弹道分♥析♥也有结果了
It was a nine millimeter.
九毫米口径
It came from a Beretta 92FS.
出自一把伯莱塔92FS型手♥枪♥
You know who packs a Beretta 92FS?
知道谁身上有这种枪吗
AK's bodyguard, Mr. Parker.
AK的保镖 帕克先生
Johnny tell you he was quitting boxing
强尼告诉你他想退出拳击界
and going into business with Casey?
和凯西经商的事了吗
He did. And you didn't think
他说了 在重案组的时候
to mention that back at major crimes? No.
就没想过提一下吗 没有
Johnny wanted to quit the pro circuit
强尼时不时地
every five minutes.
就想退出
He called it a circus.
他把拳击称作马戏
He didn't care about the money.
他不在乎奖金
You weren't very fond of Casey, were you?
你不太喜欢凯西 对吗
You did an interview last year, March 3, for ESPN.
去年三月你在全美体育网接受了采访
You were quoted as saying,
你是这么说的
"Casey was like an old mule who needed to be
"凯西就像一头应该送到牧场里的
put out to pasture."
老骡子"
Good memory.
记忆力不错
I stand by that. Well, then,
我的确说过 这样的话
you should be happy to hear that he's dead.
那他的死应该让你很高兴
Shot right through the heart.
一枪毙命 正中心脏
Whoa. Uh, not that way.
我可没这个意思
Not retire permanently.
我可没想他"永远退休"
Really?
是吗
Last month, you set up a $40 million fight
上个月 你在拉斯维加斯给强尼安排了一场
for Johnny in Vegas.
四千万的比赛
Johnny going into business with casey
要是强尼和凯西一起经商去了
would've messed that up.
就把一切都搞砸了
We're supposed to believe you were cool with that?
难道你对此毫无异议吗
Detective, I've got a lot on my plate.
警探 我很忙的
So if you could get to the point.
不如你就直说吧
Here's the point, we think you had Mr. Parker kill Johnny.
那我直说了 我们认为你让帕克先生杀了强尼
Then you had him kill Casey.
然后又让他杀了凯西
You were in Vegas yesterday,
你昨天的确在拉斯维加斯
but we checked your plane's manifest.
但我们查了你坐的航♥班♥的乘客名单
Mr. Parker wasn't on it.
并没有帕克先生
He never left the city.
他没出城
I think we're done here.
我们没什么好谈的了
I gave you my time out of respect for Eliot,
我出于对艾略特的尊重才跟你们谈的
But now... You can talk to my lawyer.
但现在 你们跟我的律师谈去吧
Okay.
没问题
We'll leave.
我们这就走
Right after you give me the Beretta on your right hip.
把你右屁兜里的伯莱塔手♥枪♥交出来我们就走
I'm not giving up Bonnie.
我不会把邦妮交给你们的
Don't worry, Mr. Parker.
别担心 帕克先生
Bonnie's not going anywhere without a warrant.
没有搜查令邦妮哪也不用去
You named your gun "Bonnie."
你把枪起名叫"邦妮"
That's cute.
真可爱
He was stepping out with my slut-bag sister-in-law.
他正跟我那贱♥货♥嫂子一起出来
Can I ask you a question?
我能问你个问题吗
What's it like to kiss a girl with a lip ring?
戴唇环的女孩亲起来是什么感觉
A diamond one, no less.
而且还是钻石唇环
You're the one who's been having an affair with Megi, aren't you?
你才是那个跟麦姬有婚外情的人 不是吗
That's her in your ad.
你广♥告♥上的人就是她
I don't care how famous you are
我不管你有多出名
or how many guns with fancy names your Mr. Parker has.
也不管你的帕克先生有多少名字花哨的枪
What do you think's gonna happen
你觉得 当一个阿尔巴尼亚暴徒
when an Albanian mobster finds out
发现你睡了他老婆之后
you're sleeping with his wife?
会怎么样
It would be really bad for you if that got out.
如果这事暴露了 情况会对你非常不利
This one's not too good at keeping secrets.
这家伙可不太擅长保守秘密
Aw, thanks.
谢谢
Gold plated?
镀金的吗
Eliot's not gonna like you taking Mr. Parker's only gun.
艾略特可不会喜欢你拿走帕克先生唯一的枪
Now, that's not his only gun, is it?
这可不是他唯一的枪 对吧
He also has a registered
他还有一把注册在案的
Desert Eagle 50 caliber, don't you?
五十毫米口径的沙漠之鹰 不是吗
Let me guess,
我来猜猜看
you call that one "Clyde," right?
你叫它"克莱德" 对吗
Yeah, Murray.
莫里
Really?
真的吗
So, that gentleman over there
所以 那边的那位先生
was dumpster diving for dinner,
在垃圾箱里找晚饭吃
and he found this.
然后发现了这个
We know whose blood this is?
知道这是谁的血了吗
Not yet.
还不知道
The lab's putting a rush on it.
实验室正在加紧测试
After we got the call, CSU came out,
我们接到电♥话♥之后犯罪现场小组就来了
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表