剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Sayers' wife seems convinced he'd changed his ways.
赛尔斯的妻子好像很确定他已经改过自新了
Yeah, well,
是吗
he didn't tell her he was meeting with me, did he?
他没告诉她要和我见面吧
No. And do you know why?
果然没有 你知道为什么吗
Because a tiger doesn't change his spots.
因为老虎不会改变捕猎的本性
I know Fletcher better than anybody.
我比谁都了解弗莱彻
He could never be true to one woman.
他绝不会只忠于一个女人
Where were you yesterday morning, Ms. Evans?
你昨天早上在哪里 埃文斯女士
I thought you'd never ask.
我等你问这句好久了
Four hours getting my extensions and color done
我花了四个小时在沙龙
by Francis Duchamp at the salon.
让弗朗西斯·杜尚给我做头发
Feels like we're done here.
我想我们可以走了
Thank you, Detectives.
谢谢了 警探们
I don't believe that.
我简直不能相信
You think she's lying?
你觉得她在说谎
No, I'm talking about her hair extensions.
不是 我是说她的接发
You really can't tell.
一点都看不出来
Detective, can I ask you a few questions?
警探 我能问你几个问题吗
Ms. Forbish, we're right in the middle of solving a murder.
弗彼施女士 我们正在调查谋杀案
You need to stay out of our way.
请你不要妨碍公务
I'm sorry. There's this thing called freedom of the press.
抱歉 你听说过新闻自♥由♥吗
You are not the press. But...
你并不能代表媒体 可是
I have a van. And a camera.
我带着新闻车 还有录像机
What you just did to Fletcher Sayers' wife,
你对弗莱彻·赛尔斯妻子的所作所为
I think it was disgusting.
简直令人发指
Don't you dare point that at me.
你再敢把那玩意儿对着我试试
It's okay, Sandy.
先停机 桑迪
Please. You bought that act?
拜托 你真♥相♥信她那表演吗
She knew who she was marrying.
她早就明白她嫁给了什么样的人
Fletcher Sayers was only interested in one thing.
弗莱彻·赛尔斯只对一件事感兴趣
Himself.
那就是他自己
Mr. Humanitarian? Please.
人道主义先生吗 拜托
We went along on that trip he took
地震后我们跟着他
to Haiti after the earthquake.
一起去了海地
He barely left his hotel room.
他都没怎么出过宾馆
We're not that different.
你和我的工作没什么不一样
You don't like that we talked to Amira,
你讨厌我去找阿米拉
but the fact is you should be asking her the same questions.
但事实是我问的恰恰是你该问她的
If we feel we have to talk to her again,
如果我们认为有必要再去找她
it'll be for one reason only.
那只有一个原因
To catch the person who killed her husband.
就是为了抓到杀她丈夫的凶手
What you're doing is for ratings.
而你在做的 是为了收视率
That's the difference.
这就是区别
And don't tell me how to do my job.
而且不要对我的工作指手画脚
Carrie Wells.
我是凯莉·威尔斯
Detective? Help me. Someone's broken in.
警探 救救我 有人闯进了我家
Lester?
莱斯特吗
You know where I live, right? Can you come?
你知道我住哪里吧 你能来吗
Lester, listen to me.
莱斯特 听我说
I want you to hang up the phone.
你现在挂掉电♥话♥
I want you to call dial 911 now.
然后马上报♥警♥
I think it's too late.
我想太晚了
No! Lester!
不要 莱斯特
What do you got, Jo?
有什么发现 乔
Well... Fletcher was killed by a .38.
打死弗莱彻的是把点三八手♥枪♥
I know it's early, but I'm guessing
我现在说可能有点草率 但我想
we're looking at identical wounds.
应该是同一把枪所为
Someone must've been looking for something.
有人想找什么东西
Maybe Lester met his match.
也许是莱斯特棋逢对手了
After Marilyn Monroe died,
玛丽莲·梦露死时
fans fought over her used toothpicks.
粉丝还为她用过的牙签大打出手呢
But they didn't kill over them.
但也没为了它们杀人啊
No. They were looking for something in particular.
不 他们在找一件特殊的东西
What you call "Obsessive,"
你们称之为"着迷"的行为
I call theology.
我称其为信仰
Al?
艾尔
On that wall there, there was a-a sleeve--
那边的墙边曾有个
it had a hotel key in it.
装着酒店钥匙的套子
Room 1715, Seaver House. It's missing.
西弗尔酒店1715号♥房♥的钥匙不见了
We should head over there, yeah?
我们应该去那里吧
Room 1715 is currently occupied
现在正住在1715号♥房♥的是
by Maureen Kajava.
莫林·卡扎瓦
Has been for two weeks.
已经入住两周了
Not Fletcher Sayers? Definitely not.
不是弗莱彻·赛尔斯吗 绝对不是
Can I see the registry?
我能看一下注册表吗
The signature where they signed in?
他们入住时签名的那个
Uh, booked on the Internet.
她是在网上订房♥
No signature required.
不需要签名
So, who's Maureen Kajava?
那谁是莫林·卡扎瓦
Any idea what caliber?
能测出子弹直径吗
Well, from the size of the wounds,
从伤口的大小来看
I'm gonna say a .38.
我觉得是点三八口径
Mo Kajava.
摩·卡扎瓦
Mo Kajava!
摩·卡扎瓦
When celebrities, they want to protect their privacy, right,
名人们想要保护隐私时
they often check in under a different name,
他们通常会换个名字或是假身份
an alias if you will.
入住酒店
That's Fletcher's room!
那就是弗莱彻的房♥间
How did you...?
你是怎么...
I'm not even gonna ask. No, no, no, no!
我还是不问了 不 不
Maureen, Mo. Kajava, ka java.
摩变成莫林·卡·爪哇变成卡扎瓦
In his dressing room, he had mocha java coffee everywhere.
他的化妆间里到处都是摩卡爪哇咖啡
It's really quite simple.
很容易推断
Simple.
真容易
I want to see that room.
我想去那个房♥间看看
No suitcase.
没有行李箱
Nothing in the drawers.
抽屉里也是空的
Soap in the bathroom is still wrapped.
浴室里的香皂没开封
It's like he barely used this room.
看来他没怎么用这个屋子
It appears Mr. Sayers went in and out.
赛尔斯先生曾往返这个房♥间
But no one ever joined him.
但没人来找过他
Just housekeeping and room service. Routine.
只有保洁员和客房♥例行服务
Well, he wasn't having an affair, that's for sure.
那他肯定没有外遇了
Is it just me or is it very cold in here?
你们没觉得这里很冷吗
Uh, it's in the special request section on the room. Miss Kajav...
那是这间房♥的特殊要求 卡扎瓦女士
Uh, Mr. Sayers required that the room
不 赛尔斯先生要求这间房♥
be kept at 65 degrees at all times.
要保持18度恒温
Well, from the size of the wounds,
从伤口大小来看
I'm gonna say a .38.
我觉得是点三八手♥枪♥
Apparently, nobody heard anything,
显然没人听到声音
so he must have used a silencer.
所以凶手肯定用了消音器
Wait a second.
等一下
Al, there was a brownout at the studio
艾尔 摄影棚曾因限电
that kicked the air-conditioning off
弗莱彻化妆间里的空调
in Fletcher's dressing room, right?
被切断电源了 对吧
It had been off for over two hours when we got there.
我们到那里时空调已经停了两个多小时了
It was over 80 in there.
里面超过了27度
But Weinstock said Sayers was in his dressing room
但温斯托克说赛尔斯在化妆间里
working for almost an hour.
待了近一个小时
Unless he wasn't working.
除非他并没有在工作
Unless he was already dead.
除非他已经死了
And why would he lie about that?
他为什么要撒谎
Listen, I'm a regular guy.
我是个正常人
I see a dead body, I panic.
我看到死尸 吓坏了
Especially somebody like Fletcher.
更何况死的是弗莱彻这种人
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
I think most regular guys would've called 911.
我觉得正常人会报♥警♥
What were you covering for? Nothing!
你在掩盖什么 什么都没有
I swear. I needed a minute to collect my thoughts, you know.
我发誓 我需要时间冷静 你懂的
No, I don't know.
不 我不懂
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表