剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
They weren't looking to get paid back in money.
他们并不指望债务人用钱还债
They wanted Standley to rule in their favor
而是想让斯丹利依照他们的喜好
on the subway expansion.
来选择地铁扩建
Which, if they own the right property,
也就是说 如果他们拥有合适的房♥产
is a hell of a lot more valuable than any gambling debt.
那可比赌债值钱多了
I don't know, that seems like an awful lot of work.
这工作量似乎非常大
Why not just bribe the guy?
为什么不直接贿赂他呢
Standley's assistant said he was incorruptible.
斯丹利的助理说他很清廉
But once the casino got their hooks into him, he had no choice.
但赌场一旦套住了他 他就别无选择了
The assistant was right.
他的助理说得对
Standley's not corrupt,
斯丹利不腐♥败♥
he's a gambling addict, right?
但他沉溺于赌博 对吧
So they lure him in, and then once they get him in debt,
所以他们引他入瓮 一旦让他背上赌债
they use their leverage
他们就可以用尽手段
to make him choose Wolcott Street.
逼他选择沃尔考特街
But then why kill the guy before he's made his decision?
那他们为什么在他决定之前就杀他呢
He had made a decision.
他已经决定了
I saw it circled on the map in his office.
我看到他办公室的地图上已经圈好了
He chose Carroll Street.
他选择了凯罗街
So he decides to go with his conscience,
所以他决定凭良心做事
even if it means screwing the Foxriver guys.
哪怕这意味着得罪狐狸河的人
So they kill him,
所以他们杀了他
but they still go forward trying to acquire Olden's property.
但他们还在设法吞下奥尔登的房♥产
They must think they can get Standley's replacement
他们一定认为自己能让斯丹利的接任人
to go their way.
为其所用
Right. They bet on Wolcott.
没错 他们下了重注赌沃尔考特
Jay, look into the local holdings of Foxriver Group.
杰 查一下狐狸河集团当地的不动产
Okay, we got two properties,
有了 找到两处房♥产
both purchased within the last three weeks.
都在最近三周内购进
Both buildings on Wolcott Street.
两栋楼都在沃尔考特街
Okay, can you find any names on these property deals?
好的 你能找到这两起房♥产交易相关的人吗
Just the one: Dean Gray.
就是那位 迪恩·格雷
Uh, just because you think you know why Standley was murdered,
你们认为自己知道斯丹利被杀的原因
doesn't mean we can prove it.
并不代表我们可以证明它
If we go marching in there without the complete picture,
如果我们没有完全了解情况就贸然闯进去
we could easily jeopardize our murder investigation.
那我们的谋杀指控很轻易就能被推♥翻♥
If we can get to someone on the inside,
如果我们能接触到内部的人
we can go after Dean and his crew
我们就可以指控迪恩和他的手下
for extortion and racketeering--
敲诈勒索
squeeze 'em on the Standley murder.
然后逼他们承认谋杀了斯丹利
I think I know someone at the casino who can help us.
我想我认识赌场里一个能帮到我们的人
Molly.
莫莉
Hey, Charlie.
你好 查理
Funny running into you.
竟然能碰到你
We need to talk. In private.
我们谈谈吧 私下谈
Look, Charlie, I know that you're upset
查理 我知道你很恼怒
about Mr. Zager not extending you a marker,
齐格先生没有借给你筹码
but this is really inappropriate.
但你找我也不合适啊
I can't believe I let cops into the club.
真不敢相信我竟然让警♥察♥进了赌场
Do you know what will happen to me
你知道如果我们被突击检查
if-if-if we get raided?
我会是什么下场吗
I'm interested in things far more serious than a card game, okay?
我感兴趣的事可比纸牌游戏严重得多
How long you been working with Dean and the others?
你跟迪恩和其他人共事多久了
A few years.
有几年了
I-I started playing cards in business school
在商学院的时候
af-after some personal stuff.
我因为一些私事开始玩牌
I was good.
我很擅长
I won.
总是赢钱
For a while, anyway.
至少赢了一阵子
That why you dropped out of school?
那你为什么退学了
I was tapped out.
我输得一干二净
But Dean offered me a deal and I took it.
但是迪恩想跟我做个交易 我接受了
They waived my debt in exchange
他们免去了我的债务 作为交换
for running the floor for them.
我帮他们照顾场面
I tried leaving a few months back.
几个月前我想离开
They wouldn't let me go.
但他们不放我走
Who's "they"?
"他们"是谁
Dean, Zager, anybody else?
迪恩 齐格 还有别人吗
Maybe a silent partner?
匿名合伙人之类的
Germ.
格尔姆
One of the poker players.
其中一个扑克玩家
Zager come up with the plan?
齐格提出的计划吗
There's no Zager.
没有齐格
Dean and Germ invented him as a cover-
迪恩和格尔姆虚构了他作为掩护
well, really it-it was Germ.
其实是格尔姆
He's terrified of going to jail again.
他很害怕再次入狱
So he invented a phantom boss.
所以他虚构了一个假老板
My god, I am dead if they find out that I ratted...
天呐 如果他们发现我告密我就死定了
Listen to me.
听我说
We can protect you. We can work with the DA.
我们可以保护你 我们可以跟地检沟通
We can get it in writing.
这些都可以落到书面上
If you help us take down your bosses,
如果你帮我们拿下你的老板
I can make sure that you walk.
我能确保你不被定罪
You don'get it.
你不明白
These guys are wired.
这些家伙有内线
We've never been raided.
我们从未被突击检查过
And I'm pretty sure it's because they've got
我基本可以肯定这是因为他们
vice cops on their payroll.
给警♥察♥塞钱了
You recognize him?
你认识他吗
Yeah, sure. That's Marty.
认识 他是马蒂
Have Dean and Germ been extending him credit?
迪恩和格尔姆有没有提高他的信用度
He owes them big.
他欠他们很多钱
I'm looking for other people like Marty
我在找另外像马蒂一样
who are in the hole to your bosses.
掉进你老板陷阱里的人
You keep records of that.
你在保管这些档案
I have a ledger.
我有一本账簿
But, I mean, Dean has control over it when I leave.
但我不在的时候就由迪恩保管
There's some file in the back he has locked up.
后面有些文件他锁起来了
If you want your life back,
如果你想要原来的生活
I'm gonna need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I want my life back.
我想要原来的生活
Okay, so the ledger will give us the names
那账簿能告诉我们
of the other extortion and racketeering victims,
其他被敲诈勒索的受害人
and then we use our leverage
之后我们可以凭我们的手段
to find out who killed Standley.
找出杀害斯丹利的人
But how are you gonna get that ledger out of there?
但你要怎么把账簿带出来
The plan is Carrie and I show up
计划就是我和凯莉
like we did last night, but Molly greets us
就像昨晚一样去赌场 莫莉抢在
before security pats us down.
保安搜我们身前就迎上来
We escort her out with the ledger,
我们带着她和账本一起离开
then we signal ESU to move on the casino.
然后派现场取证组对赌场进行取证
That's a lot of working parts, Burns.
彭斯 这需要很多人的配合
It's the only way to bring them down.
这是扳倒他们的唯一方式
Molly's just getting to work right now.
莫莉现在在去上班的路上
I don't want to leave her hanging for too long.
我不想让她等太久
She's in a dangerous corner. We gotta move.
她处境危险 我们必须马上行动
Remember that burner cell
还记得斯丹利被害前一晚
that Standley called the night he was killed?
拨♥打♥的那个一次性手♥机♥吗
I just tracked a call from it
我刚刚追踪到从那个手♥机♥
to the switchboard at police plaza.
打出了一通电♥话♥到警♥察♥广场的总机
The call could be to vice.
那通电♥话♥可能是打给被买♥♥通的警♥察♥的
Germ and Dean might already know we've been inside.
格尔姆和迪恩可能已经知道我们去过了
You gotta move now.
你们得马上行动
All right.
好
No bouncer.
门卫不在
Something feels off.
有点不对劲
Something tells me your gut's right this time.
我也觉得你这次的直觉是正确的
What the hell is going on?
这是怎么回事
They knew we were coming.
他们知道我们要来
Maybe they were tipped by vice.
也许是被他们买♥♥通的警♥察♥报的信
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表