剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
You and Rudy were both working when Al Burns qualified,
艾尔·彭斯在这做评定时 你和鲁迪都在班
weren't you?
不是吗
If you say so. So what?
你说是就是 那又怎么样
And Rudy was the range officer that inspected Al's gun.
鲁迪当天是检查艾尔枪♥支♥的靶场安全员
Again... So what?
再一次 那又怎么样
Where were you the night Oscar Payn was murdered?
奥迪卡·佩恩被杀那晚你在哪
I was with my sister Kathleen.
我跟我姐姐凯瑟琳在一起
Now get the hell out.
现在给我滚出去
I'm not gonna stop.
我不会就此停下的
Oh, I'm afraid.
我好怕啊
I'm very afraid.
害怕极了
I'm all over Brendan Quinn's credit cards,
我翻遍了布兰登·奎恩的信♥用♥卡♥记录
ATM--
自动取款机记录
anything that can place him near the Payn murder.
任何能证明他在佩恩被杀地点附近的记录
Also looking for his sister's address.
我还找了他姐姐的住址
What do you have on Rudy Vernon?
你在鲁迪·弗农身上有什么发现
Not much. He's got a pretty standard record on the force.
没什么 他的履职记录中规中矩
Now, according to his bank records,
现在 从他的银行记录来看
he's about three months behind on his mortgage.
他欠交三个月的贷款了
Well, maybe if I make it sweet enough for him,
如果我能给他点甜头
he'll flip on his friend Brendan.
他可能会背叛他的朋友布兰登
Good idea. You need an address?
好主意 需要地址吗
How is 428 Brickenhoff?
是贝肯霍夫街428号♥吗
Damn, you're good.
你太厉害了
I bet you you're there already, ain't you?
我猜你已经在那了 是吗
No way. In fact, I'm on the other side of town.
不可能 事实上 我在市的另一头了
I got to go.
我得挂了
911. What's your emergency?
911 有什么紧急情况
Officer down. 428 Brickenhoff.
有名警官死了 贝肯霍夫街428号♥
You need to send somebody now.
你们现在得派人过来
Well, hello, fellas.
你们好啊 弟兄们
What'd they get you for, Eliot? You know, I told him
他们找你干嘛 艾略特 我告诉过他
not to flush paper towels;
不要把厕纸放在马桶里
it's right there on the sign.
指示牌上都写了
You're interfering with an IAB investigation.
你妨碍内务部调查
An investigation or a frame job?
是调查还是陷害
Vincent Quinn and I go way back.
文森特·奎恩跟我交情很老了
Apparently, you were harassing his son.
很显然 你在骚扰他的儿子
What? Two consenting adults
怎么 两个成年人
can't have a simple conversation?
就不能进行简单的谈话吗
Not if it pertains to this case.
如果跟这个案子有关就不行
Detective Wells, you're suspended.
威尔斯警探 你被停职了
Someone murdered Rudy Vernon to clean up a mess,
有人谋杀了鲁迪·弗农来收拾残局
And it wasn't Al, so who the hell was it?
而这不是艾尔做的 所以到底是谁呢
Detective Wells, I'm gonna need your shield
威尔斯警探 我需要你交出你的警徽
and your service weapon.
和配枪
As of this moment, you are indeed suspended.
此刻 你被停职了
What?
什么
Indefinitely.
无限期的
Your gun and your shield, detective.
你的枪和警徽 警探
You can't do this.
你不能这么做
I warned you.
我警告过你了
Your gun and your shield, detective.
交出你的枪和警徽 警探
Sure.
好
You should confer with a union attorney
你必须马上与工会律师协商
to prepare yourself for an expulsion trial date forthwith.
为你的开除审判做准备
"Forthwith"?
"马上"吗
What? No desk duty for me?
怎么 不能给我安排文职工作吗
No.
不能
You're bad for morale.
你会影响士气
And you're a disruptive presence.
你在这有破坏性
And I want you out of here now.
我需要你马上离开
Coward.
懦夫
That was quite the performance.
演得真好
Oh, you should've seen my Willy Loman.
你该看看我演的威利·罗曼
Roslyn high school.
罗斯林高中
Great fun, except for that bald cap.
很有趣 除了那个秃头假发盖
I still can't stand the smell of spirit gum.
我还是不能忍♥受假发胶的味道
Listen, we're running out of time.
听着 我们没时间了
Al was almost shanked last night.
艾尔昨天差点挂了
One of the Tumbling Sixes.
翻滚六人组的一员
I knew this was gonna happen.
我就知道会发生这种事
We have got to get him out of there before they kill him.
我们得在他们杀掉他前把他弄出来
We will.
我们会的
I am going to keep IAB as contained as I can. You?
我会让内务部尽可能满意 你呢
You go suspend yourself.
你就让你自己停职
Get to work.
去干正事
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I'm worried about you.
我很担心你
I need you to stop before you're out of a job.
我要你在丢掉工作前停手
It's too late. Eliot already suspended me.
太晚了 艾略特已经把我停职了
What? But don't worry about that.
什么 不用担心这个
Listen to me. Brendan Quinn.
听我说 布兰登·奎恩
He was working with Rudy Vernon at the gun range
他和鲁迪·弗农都在训练场上班
the day your gun was stolen.
就在你丢枪的那天
Rudy Vernon?
鲁迪·弗农
He's dead. Murdered.
他死了 谋杀
I'm gonna find out what Brendan Quinn knows.
我去弄清楚布兰登·奎恩都知道什么
You go near the Quinns, they'll arrest you.
你要调查奎恩家一定会被逮捕
I'm not letting you go away for something you didn't do.
我不会让你因为编造的罪名坐牢
There is no me without you.
没有你就没有我
We're a team.
我们是一个组
So, what are we gonna do?
我们怎么办
There's a solid wall of blue.
那几个警♥察♥的防线没法过啊
Melissa's shield.
梅丽莎的警徽
There is one Quinn, a sister -- she's not a cop.
奎恩家有个小妹妹 她不是警♥察♥
Yeah, Melissa's sister Kathleen.
梅丽莎的妹妹凯瑟琳
Kathleen is who Brendan said he was with
凯瑟琳就是奥迪卡·佩恩被杀当晚
the night Oscar Payn was murdered.
布兰登说和自己在一起的人
Maybe she's our way over the wall.
也许她就是这道警♥察♥防线的突破口
The infamous Carrie Wells.
声名狼藉的凯莉·威尔斯
Come on in. I really want to talk to you.
请进 我很想和你谈谈呢
I'm surprised.
这我可真没想到
I'm sure your father warned you about me.
我想你父亲一定提醒过你我会来吧
You want to talk about my brother, Brendan.
你是想跟我聊聊我哥哥布兰登吧
Yeah. Please.
是啊 请坐
Brendan said he was with you
布兰登说他和你在一起
the night Oscar Payn was murdered.
就在奥迪卡·佩恩被杀当晚
He was. We had dinner, and he spent the night.
确实 我们吃了晚餐 他就住在我家
He does that sometimes.
他有时候会这样
The kids love him.
孩子们很喜欢他
He was here the entire night?
他整晚都在吗
Well, he was here at 10:00 when I went to bed.
至少我十点去睡觉前他都在
He was still here at 6:00 when I got up
我早上六点起床给孩子们
to make the kids breakfast.
做早餐时他也在
Leaves eight hours he was alone.
所以有八个小时他是独自一人
Look, Detective Wells... Carrie.
威尔斯警探 叫我凯莉就行
Carrie.
凯莉
I know you suspect my family of some terrible things.
我知道你怀疑我的家人干了坏事
But I guarantee my father and my brother
但是我保证我父亲和哥哥
had nothing to do with Oscar Payn.
绝没有参与奥迪卡·佩恩的谋杀
They wouldn't violate their own ethics.
他们绝不会违背自己的原则
We call it the "Quinn code."
我们称之为 奎恩准则
They arrested Al.
他们逮捕了艾尔
They're processing him in Rikers right now.
他们要在瑞克斯起诉他
You think my family framed your partner.
你认为我的家人陷害了你的搭档
Who's this?
这是谁
It's Dom. Dominic Moreno.
这是多姆 多米尼克·莫雷诺
Friend of the family? Yeah.
你们家的朋友吗 是
He was Melissa's boyfriend.
他曾是梅丽莎的男友
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表