剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
public transportation, so we're checking camera footage
他曾坐过公共交通工具 我们正在查
from the nearest subway, bus stops.
最近的地铁 公交站的录像
Maybe we can figure out which way he was headed.
或许能发现他朝哪个方向走了
Check hardware stores, building supplies.
查查五金店 建材店
Anything that you can think of where he might be getting PVC.
所有能得到PVC[塑料]的地方
He's got to be getting his supply somewhere.
他肯定得买♥♥材料
You got it.
你说得对
Augustin is our guy,
奥古斯丁是我们要找的人
but I don't think he's a terrorist.
但我认为他不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He's setting off bombs, Carrie.
他在引爆♥炸♥弹 凯莉
Okay, but Aisha's right.
好吧 但爱莎说的对
The whole Muslim fanatic profile doesn't fit.
他与所有穆♥斯♥林♥狂热分子的档案都不匹配
I think he's hiding behind that.
我想他隐藏在那背后
Been a while since I've played hide-and-seek,
很久没玩捉迷藏的游戏了
but the idea, if I remember,
但游戏的意义 如果我没记错的话
is not to be found.
是不被找到
Augustin's guaranteed that half the law enforcement
奥古斯丁的行为确保了东海岸的
on the east coast is looking for him.
一半警力都在找他
Well, maybe that's the point.
可能这就是重点
All war is based on deception.
兵不厌诈
Who said that?
那是谁说的
Well, I did just now.
我刚说的
Yeah, but who made it up?
是 但是谁创造了这句话
What-what? You think I'm not capable of making that up?
怎么 你认为我不能创造那样的话
Come on.
得了吧
Sun Tzu.
孙子
Who's that?
那是谁
Su-Sun Tzu? Art-Art of War?
孙子 《孙子兵法》
Sorry. Oh, no. That's okay. It's just...
抱歉 不 没关系 只是
well, the-the idea is that he wants us to think
重点是他想要我们误认为他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
he's a terrorist to hide his true motive.
以便掩盖他的真正目的
Let's say Augustin's really just a thief.
我们假设奥古斯丁只是个小偷
And maybe he couldn't get to his real target
也许没有恐慌和各种假装的恐怖袭击
without the panic and diversion of a fake terrorist attack.
他就没法实现他的真正目标
See? I like that.
看到了吧 我喜欢这样
When the enemy is relaxed, make them toil.
敌佚能劳之
And when full, starve them.
饱能饥之
When settled, make them move. Sun Tzu.
安能动之 孙子
I thought you said...
我以为是你说的
Yeah, deception? Remember?
是啊 兵不厌诈 还记得吗
So Augustin's trying to create a panic
所以奥古斯丁尽力营造一种混乱的局面
to divert attention away from his real plan,
以分散对他真正计划的注意力
which is probably some kind of heist.
而他真正的计划很可能是抢劫
But what? And from where?
但抢劫什么 抢劫哪里
And how much more of a diversion will he need?
以及他还需要多少分散力
He's shown he's willing to kill people now.
他已经显示他现在可以杀人
Guys,
弟兄们
I got it on my second try.
我第二次尝试得到了这个结果
The PVC pipe our bomber used
我们的掷弹恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
was pretty specific stuff,
用的PVC管是很特定的一种
Schedule 80.
80壁厚[美国钢管标准壁厚系列之一]
It's got extra thick walls,
外壁相当厚
one and three-eighths inches in diameter.
直径是1.375英寸
I found this place, Carter's Hardware
我在这个地方 杜安和教堂路上的
on Duane Street and Church, that stocks this stuff.
卡特五金店有他用的东西
Owner ID'd Augustin.
店主认出了奥古斯丁
Said he bought a case of it, precut.
说他买♥♥了一箱 裁切好的
How long ago did he pick it up? A week ago.
他多久前买♥♥的 一周前
Owner asked him if he wanted it delivered.
店主问他要不要送货
Augustin said no. He don't trust delivery guys.
奥古斯丁说不要 他不相信快递员
He'd carry it out himself.
他宁愿自己拿
Yeah, across the street.
是 在街对面
City Hall Restaurant.
市政厅饭店
Same building.
同一栋楼
Delivery guys never get it right. Just one second.
快递员从来都送不对地方 稍等一下
He was on the phone when we met him ordering something.
我们见到他时 他在打电♥话♥订什么东西
I think he may have been ordering for himself.
我想他可能是在帮他自己订
And I've got an address.
我听到了地址
We're ready to go in.
我们准备进去了
I want you to wait until the Bomb Squad gets there.
我想要你们等到拆弹小组到了再进去
They're wrapping up a sweep
他们正在罗斯福大道上
on, uh, Roosevelt Avenue. They can be there in an hour.
处理事情 他们一小时内就能到
There's no time.
没时间了
No, he could've easily rigged the apartment.
不行 他可以很轻松地武装他的公♥寓♥
Let me get you some backup.
让我给你们弄点后援
Listen, we'll be extra careful.
听着 我们会非常小心
I promise.
我保证
Carrie. Carrie, don...
凯莉 凯莉 别
Have you seen Murray's daughter? Conference room.
你见到莫里的女儿了吗 在会议室
I looked in there... I promise.
我看过那里 我保证
Hey, you.
你好
I saw on TV there was another bomb.
我在电视上看到又有一颗炸♥弹♥
Yeah, there was.
是的
I'm scared about my mom.
我担心我妈妈
I know.
我明白
Hey, is there room for two under there?
下面还能再坐一个人吗
Oh, Maya.
玛雅
I love what you've done with this place.
我喜欢你把这里装扮成这样
Magenta is just so au courant, you know?
品红色很流行 你知道的吧
You see so many forts these days in browns or...
现在可以看到许多褐色或者
clay red, which is so redundant, you know?
红粘土色的堡垒 那些真的很多余
It's pink.
是粉红色的
Pink. Magenta. Fuchsia.
粉红 品红 紫红
They're all the same.
它们都是一样的
Why can't those off-reds just get along?
这些各种红为什么不能和平共处呢
Thanks for checking on me, Jo.
谢谢你过来看我 乔
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
I know.
我知道
You want to know what I do when I get scared?
想知道我害怕时会干什么吗
Does it involve...
和死人
dead people?
有关系吗
Maybe.
有可能呢
Could you tell me next time?
那下次讲给我听好吗
I certainly can.
当然可以
Your mom's gonna be fine.
你妈妈不会有事的
I promise.
我保证
Wait. Wait.
等等
Just give me a second. What are you gonna do?
给我一点时间 你干什么啊
Oh, I don't really need to powder my nose, but thank you.
我现在还不需要补粉 不过谢谢
We're waiting for the Bomb Squad.
我们还是等拆弹小组吧
No. You got any more powder? Throw it again.
不用 还有粉吗 再丢一次
I got this.
交给我了
If you make a mistake, we're dead. No, no.
你错一步 我们就死在这了 不
I won't make a mistake.
我从来不犯错误
I hope.
希望如此
Here I go.
我开始了
I got this.
我能做到
You got any more powder?
你还有粉吗
It's all gone.
没了
Oh. Well, then this is as far as I can go.
好吧 那我只能走这么远了
What do you see?
你看到什么了
Well, I see
我能看见
a bunch of photos, most of them
一堆照片 大多数都是
from the Jackson Heights target
杰克逊高地目标的照片
and then a bunch that I don't... I don't recognize.
还有一堆 我不知道是哪的
Anything else?
还有吗
Yeah. A...
有
rental agreement for...
一份租车快公♥司♥的
a QuikAuto.
租用协议
It's for a van.
租了一辆车
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表