剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Car bomb.
车载炸♥弹♥
Yeah.
是的
All right, I'm coming back.
好的 我要回来了
Be careful.
小心
Don't worry, Al.
别担心 艾尔
I won't blow us up.
我不会让咱俩被炸上天的
QuikAuto hooked me up to the GPS data
快快租给我传了奥古斯丁
from Augustin's rental car.
租的车上的定位系统数据
Now, there's no signal, so he could be
现在没有信♥号♥♥ 所以他可能
in a tunnel, parking garage -- it's hard to tell.
在隧♥道♥或地下停车场 难说
Did they give you access to his GPS history?
他们给你他的GPS记录了吗
They sure did.
当然给了
Where's he been this past week?
这一周里他都去过哪里
Not many places
地方不多
but it looks like there are a lot of trips,
但是看起来行程不少
maybe about eight of them,
大概有八次
to one particular spot.
都去了同一个地方
On 111th and 47th Ave.
47大道和111街交口
Hall of Science.
科学展示厅
What's on exhibit?
展示品是什么
You're gonna love this.
你们会喜欢这个的
A World of Precious Gems.
宝石的世界
He's not blowing that up.
他可不会想把那炸掉
I think we just found his target.
我想我们找到目标了
Let's lock it down. Give me a perimeter right here.
包围起来 拉起警戒
Did you clear the building?
清空大楼了吗
We didn't have to. We've been closing early.
不需要 我们最近一直提早关门
With all these bombs, uh,
这么多炸♥弹♥事件
most of the guards are helping out elsewhere. Okay.
保安都被调到别的地方去了 好
Have you seen anything suspicious in the last couple hours?
最近几小时有没有发现异常情况
No, it's been quiet. There's nothing.
没有 很平静 没事发生
Yeah, Murray. It's like I told your colleague
莫里 就像我在电♥话♥上跟你的
on the phone,
同事讲的那样
we're not being robbed.
我们没有被打劫
Got it. We're on our way.
收到 我们马上就到
Murray found his rental car.
莫里发现了他租来的车
Parked outside of a school a half-mile away.
停在几百米外的一所学校
There's bomb in it. What about the kids?
里面有个炸♥弹♥ 孩子们呢
All still inside.
还在校内
Guys, we're out of here!
各位 我们撤
Come on. We got to go. No.
走吧 我们得走了 不行
We're moving out! What?
我们撤 什么
He has been coming here over and over.
他频繁的来这里
There's a reason. We're just... We're missing it.
一定有原因 只是我们没找到
We can come back to this.
我们可以过后再回来
Go. I'll be all right.
你去吧 我一个人可以
What do you see? Well, I see some photos,
你看到什么了 我看到了一些照片
some of them from the Jackson Heights targets.
一些是杰克逊高地目标的
That view.
那个画面
Augustin had pictures of this exact view
奥古斯丁的公♥寓♥里有张照片
in his apartment right here.
和这里的画面一模一样
Al, he's not targeting the museum.
艾尔 他的目标不是博物馆
He's targeting those buildings right there.
他的目标是那边的大楼
He was scoping his approaches and getaways.
他是在侦查他的进出路线
It's an industrial park
这是片工业园区
built in '97 at the end of the tech boom.
97年互联网泡沫末期建造的
Warehouses, manufacturing.
仓储 生产
Jay couldn't get me specific clients.
杰查不到具体的客户
Lot of government types, looks like.
看来很多都是政♥府♥类型的
The guard shack is empty.
传达室没人
That's not a good sign.
情况不妙
I called for backup, but we're sealed off out here
我叫了后援 但我们被封锁在这里了
'cause of the car bomb-- no one in or out.
因为汽车炸♥弹♥ 无人进出
Oh, we can handle it.
我们能处理的
Yeah, every time you say that, I end up with stitches.
每次你这么说 我最后都得缝针
You know, guys with scars are very, very sexy.
有疤的男人 特别特别性感
If you're right, there's something valuable enough
如果你没错 这里就有什么东西
in here for Augustin to go through all this trouble.
值得奥古斯丁不厌其烦地制♥造♥烟雾弹
Let's find out what it is.
我们去搞清楚是什么
What's a bomb squad truck doing here?
防爆小组的车怎么会在这
We need access to this location.
我们得进入这里
What you need to do is not die.
你需要做的就是别死
When my guys give the all-clear,
我的伙计们确定全部安全之后
then it's yours.
你们再随意
Something's not right, Al.
不太对劲 艾尔
Should have a precinct number on it, right?
上面应该有辖区编号♥ 对吗
That's Augustin.
是奥古斯丁
Move the truck.
挪一下车
Jay, I don't care about redacted names and government protocols.
杰 我不管什么假名还是政♥府♥协议
I need to know what happens in this building--
我要知道这栋楼是什么情况
building number eight.
第八号♥楼
Hold on.
等一下
Okay, guys,
伙计们
looks like the entire building is leased
看来这栋楼被
by Allied Superconductor.
联合超导公♥司♥租下了
Now, they are major suppliers of tech to the Defense Department--
他们现在是国防部主要的科技供应商
circuit boards, missile guidance systems,
供应电路板 导弹制导系统
but that's just the half of it.
但这只是一个方面
All right, they've been in the news recently
他们最近上了新闻
for fighting off hackers from China and North Korea.
因为他们成功击退了中国和朝鲜的黑客
So our guy's taking the direct route.
所以这些人选择了直接的途径
On-the-ground theft.
明偷
Guys, this is a huge score.
伙计们 这可是条大鱼
Allied makes cutting-edge stuff--
联合公♥司♥制♥造♥尖端产品
toys you and I have never heard of and maybe never will.
你我从未听说可能以后也不会听说的玩具
And depending on what they're cooking up over there,
而且根据他们在那宣传的东西
it could be worth billions on the black market.
这在黑市上可能价值几百万
A little more than some rhinestone tiaras.
比人造钻石王冠贵一点
Hold on. There's something else you should know.
等一下 还有些事你们需要知道
The building you're about to enter
你们要进的那栋楼
has Level Four safety status.
有四级安全预警状态
Which means?
意思是
Which means, the whole place is filled with aluminum dust
意思是 整个地方都充满了
from the microscopic polishing that they do.
他们做微观抛光产生的铝尘
Okay? Any spark--
懂吗 任何火花
static electricity,
静电
let alone the muzzle flash from a gun,
更别说枪口火焰
and you will be blown sky high.
都会让你们被炸到天上去
Right.
好吧
Come on, let's go. Move it.
快点 走吧 搬走
Load these up quickly. One more pass, then we're done.
快点装 再搬一趟就搞定了
Sit.
坐下
We got to get those people out.
我们得救那些人出来
I'll take them, you follow the others?
我搞定他们 你跟着其他人
Oh, I'm gonna do more than follow.
只是跟着可不够
No gunfire. I remember.
不要开火 我记得
You three with me.
你们三个跟着我
Don't move.
别动
Carrie, there's a bomb.
凯莉 那里有个炸♥弹♥
Go get Augustin. I got this. Just go.
去抓奥古斯丁 这个交给我 快去
I build bombs, and then I take them apart.
我制♥造♥炸♥弹♥ 然后把它们拆开
No.
不
Every ingredient the bomber chooses is a little insight,
制弹人挑选的原料都能透漏出信息
a little psych profile.
一点点心理侧写
Deception, remember?
欺骗性 记得吗
That's too easy.
这样太简单了
Another timer.
另一个定时器
You think you're so clever.
你觉得自己特别聪明吧
All these things are the fingerprints to your bomb.
这些东西都是你在炸♥弹♥上的指纹
Now just do it in reverse.
现在只需要反着拆
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表