剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
It's right here.
就是这里了
Stay up against the wall, okay?
靠紧墙 行吗
This place is like a maze. Stay with me.
这地方跟个迷宫一样 跟紧我
She's headed for the garden.
她去花♥园♥了
Wait. No, it's... it's this way.
等一下 不对 是这边
Stay to the right.
靠右边走
Louisa... Stay back.
路易莎 别过来
I'm just here to help, okay?
我只是来帮你的 好吗
No, I have to destroy the poison.
不 我必须毁掉这些毒药
No, no, no, look...
不 不 不 听我说
Stay back! Look, look... I am. Look at me.
别过来 听着 我没过去 看着我
That's not poison. What you have -- right there --
那不是毒药 你手里的那些
is a cure that can save you
是可以救你和你朋友们的
and your friends. No.
解药 不
You're just like everyone else.
你跟其他那些人一样
Why are you trying to hurt us?
你为什么要伤害我们
I'm not trying to hurt you.
我没有要伤害你们
Look at me.
看着我
Louisa,
路易莎
I'm not like everyone else.
我跟那些人不一样
I'm not.
真的
You can trust me.
你可以信任我
No...
不
Why should I trust you?
我为什么要信任你
Because you and me, we're... we're a lot alike.
因为你和我 我们很像
Listen, I know what it's like
听着 我了解孤独
to feel alone and different.
和格格不入的滋味
I do.
我了解
I mean, I think you're brave.
我是说我认为你很勇敢
I wish I'd been brave enough
我希望自己也曾像你一样勇敢
to find my own island to live on.
找到属于自己的岛屿来生活
But they killed Sam.
但是他们害死了山姆
Yes, they killed Sam.
是的 他们害死了山姆
Don't let them kill you, too.
别让他们也把你害死
Sam would want you to live.
山姆会希望你活下去的
Louisa, look at me. Look at me.
路易莎 看着我 看着我
I promise you that what you're holding in your hands
我向你保证 你手里拿着的
is a cure that can save you and your friends.
是可以救你和你朋友们的解药
Please trust me.
请相信我
Please help us.
请救救我们
Okay.
好的
Her viral levels
我们开始治疗后
plummeted once we started treatment.
她身体内的病毒水平马上就下降了
Louisa and her friends are going to make
路易莎和她的朋友们几周后
a full recovery within weeks.
就会完全恢复
That's great.
太好了
It's ironic, really.
这真的很讽刺
The antiviral worked,
抗病毒剂起作用了
but Hughes and Kuryak will never see
而修斯和库利亚克却再也见不到
the fruits of their labor.
自己的劳动成果了
You coming?
和我一起走吗
No.
不
I'm gonna hang out here for a bit.
我想再在这待会
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
A little sore, I guess. But okay.
有点酸痛 不过没什么大碍
Good.
那就好
Is everyone else...
其他人
Everyone's gonna be okay.
其他人都没事
It's gonna work out fine.
一切都会好起来的
You know, you were really brave back there.
你知道吗 你的所作所为真的很勇敢
You kept your word.
你遵守了承诺
You saved us.
你救了我们
I like to think Sam saved you.
我更倾向于是山姆救了你们
If he hadn't left the island
要是他当初没有离开小岛
and tried to figure out what was going on,
试图搞清楚发生了什么事的话
we would never have found you, you know?
我们也就不会找到你们了 对吧
Yeah.
是啊
Sam's watching out for you.
山姆在保护你
He always did.
他一向如此
Get some rest, okay?
休息会吧 好吗
The CDC has the canister with the virus.
疾病控制和预防中心拿到了那罐病毒
It's completely contained.
完好无损 没有泄露
Great. What about Kuryak?
太好了 库利亚克怎么样了
He's lawyered up, but it's not gonna do him any good.
他搬出了律师 但是也无济于事
Gunshot residue on his fingers matches Hughes' gun.
他手指上的射击残留物跟修斯的枪相吻合
Kuryak shot him and made it look like a suicide.
库利亚克杀了他 并将其伪装成自杀
He's going away for a long time. Best news of all,
他要蹲很长时间监狱了 最好的消息是
I don't have to deal with the Tourist Board anymore.
我不用再跟旅游委员会斗争了
Oh, well,it's good to see
很高兴
you've got your priorities straight, Eliot.
你终于分清了主次 埃利奥特
Eye on the prize.
直奔目标
What?
怎么了
Nothing. What?
没什么 怎么了嘛
Well...
那个
What is it? Oh, I was just thinking
怎么了嘛 我只是在想
if I were heading to a deserted island,
要是我要去荒岛生活的话
I'd take you.
一定会带上你
That's sweet.
嘴真甜
Well, 'cause you'd be able to remember all the stuff
因为你会记得我在荒岛上生存所需的
I'd need to survive.
所有东西
You're like a walking Swiss Army knife.
你就像是个真人版的瑞士军刀
Well, that's not... so sweet.
好吧 嘴不怎么甜
But, you know, if I...
但是 要是我
was headed to a deserted island,
要去荒岛的话
I'd take something warm. Yeah?
我会带上点暖和的东西 是吗
'Cause at nighttime it can get cold and I would need to...
因为晚上会冷 我就需要
heat up.
取暖
Yeah.
没错
I'd take matches.
我会带火柴
To make a fire. You know?
来生火 对吧
Yeah.
没错
Matches.
火柴
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表