剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Besides, weirdly, I feel fine right now.
而且 说也奇怪 我现在觉得没事了
Detective Wells, depending on the poison and the dosage,
威尔斯警探 根据你中的毒和剂量
you'll feel strong, and then weak,
你会觉得状态很好 然后变得虚弱
and then strong again;
之后又变好
but, untreated, this process will continue on and off
不接受治疗 这个过程将持续
until, well, without warning,
直到... 毫无征兆地
you'll experience complete systemic shutdown.
全身机体崩溃
Wow. Well, that doesn't sound like much fun, does it?
这听起来可不好玩 是吧
You know what? While I'm still feeling strong,
你知道吗 在我觉得状态还好的时候
I'm gonna head out and save my life, okay?
我会采取行动保住自己的性命的 好吗
Thanks for racing over, Phil.
谢谢你跑一趟 菲儿
Carrie, where do you think you're going?
凯莉 你要上哪去
To catch my murderer.
去抓凶手
I told her she needs to be in a hospital. Carrie,
我跟她说她该住院 凯莉
Dr. Miller is the head of toxicology at Mt. Sinai.
米勒医生是西奈山毒理学专家
If he believes you should be admitted,
要是他觉得你该住院
you should be admitted.
你就该住院
Oh, really? So, you want me
是吗 所以你要我
to just lay in a hospital bed and die?
躺在医院的病床上等死吗
I'm going to die anyway, so I may as well go out while...
反正我都要死的 我不如出去...
Shut up and just listen...
闭嘴听好...
With all due respect,
恕我直言
knowing her the way I do, the way we all do,
以我对她的了解 以我们对她的了解
there's no way she's staying in a hospital bed right now.
她现在绝不可能乖乖躺在医院的病床上的
Right. You need to be under a doctor's close supervision.
是的 你得接受医生的密切观察
Oh. Joanne Webster's a doctor.
乔安·韦伯斯特是名医生
Not a "doctor" doctor,
不是传统意义上的医生
more of a dead person's doctor.
更倾向于说是给死人看病的医生
But a doctor nonetheless, and I like her.
尽管如此还是名医生 而且我喜欢她
And she makes me laugh.
她让我很开心
Will you supervise me?
你愿意观察我吗
Yes.
愿意
Supervised.
有人观察我了
Burns.
彭斯
Carrie.
凯莉
I'm working this.
我正在调查此案
Let me do it-- you can't risk it.
让我来 你不能冒这个险
Listen to me. Listen to me, okay?
听我说 听我说 好吗
If you'd been poisoned,
要是你被人下毒了
and you had maybe less than two days to live,
并且你或许活不到两天
who would you want working the case?
你想让谁来查这案子
You. And you.
你 还有你
You and me together, we can solve anything, right?
你和我一起 我们能解决任何事 对吗
And if we work fast enough, then-then we can solve this.
要是我们调查得足够快 那么就能解决此事
I'll let you know if it gets to be too much, I promise.
要是我撑不住会告诉你的 我保证
But right now, we're the only chance I've got, Al.
但现在 这是我唯一的机会了 艾尔
What do you have?
你们查到什么了
Okay, so back at the Bureau, my team had numerous cases
回想到在联调局 我手下有很多起案件
where victims belonged to several overlapping groups.
受害人同时归属于好几组调查组
So, we developed our own algorithm to narrow the focus,
所以我们自己开♥发♥了一种算法来缩小范围
which I kind of borrowed on the way out. It's pretty cool.
我把它借来了 真不错
I'm sure it is, but we already know the connection--
的确 但我们已经知道这中间的联♥系♥
the Davos Conference.
达沃斯论♥坛♥
Yeah, I thought so, too.
是的 我也这么认为
But then we widened our search.
但之后我们加大了搜索的范围
And we located five other unexplained, sudden deaths--
找到了另外五起无法解释的猝死案件
all potential poisonings.
死者都可能死于中毒
Shimon Furst, Israeli banker--
西蒙·福斯特 以色列银行家
died last year in a Tel Aviv hospital.
去年死在特拉维夫的一家医院内
Next we've got Roland Mercure,
后来我们发现了罗兰·墨丘利
French real estate mogul--
法国地♥产♥大亨
died six months ago.
六个月前身亡
And Nigel Adams,
还有奈杰尔·亚当斯
presumed victim of a cardiac infection
三个月前
three months ago in London.
在伦敦死于心脏感染
Thing is, none of these guys were at Davos.
问题是 这些人都没参加达沃斯论♥坛♥
But they were, along with our other victims,
但是他们和其他受害者一样
investors in...
都投资了
Linear Oil Systems.
线性石油系统
It's a small international refinery.
这是个小型的国际炼油厂
They were in the news for a pipeline spill
两年前这公♥司♥因在尼日利亚的
in Nigeria two years ago.
输油管道漏油上过新闻
Destroyed thousands of acres.
毁了数千英亩地
Every one of our victims, plus these three guys,
所有死者加上这三个人
helped finance that project.
都为那项目出过资
Davos isn't the connection.
达沃斯世界经济论♥坛♥不是共同点
Linear Oil Systems is.
线性石油系统才是
And Carrie and Elizabeth Koban just got in the way.
凯莉和伊丽莎白·科本碍了他们的事
Carrie was right on Nikos's tail, I get bringing her down.
尼克斯的事凯莉是对的 我去接她过来
But why Koban?
但为什么要杀死科本
He used her to bring in those security uniforms.
他利用她搞到了保安制♥服♥
Maybe she got nosey.
可能她太追根刨底了
All right, get on Koban Imports--
找出科本进口公♥司♥的
bank statements, business receipts, everything.
所有资料 包括银行对账单和营业收入等
He killed her for a reason, let's find out what it was.
他不可能无缘无故杀她 找出原因
And I want to know more about that oil spill.
我还想多了解了解那场石油泄漏
Something bad like that happens,
发生了这么惨的事
it creates a lot of resentment and motive.
肯定会有心怀不满 想要报仇的人
Your heart rate is still elevated,
你的心率还是很高
your white blood cells are through the roof.
白血球数目在飞涨
Your body is fighting this,
你的身体在奋力对抗
but any strenuous activity is just gonna make things worse.
但任何的剧烈活动都会让你的情况恶化
Carrie, you know I'm not mushy,
凯莉 你知道我不是多愁善感的人
but you matter to me.
但你对我很重要
I want you to take care of yourself.
我想让你好好的
Then help me fight, okay?
那就帮我对抗 好吗
Let's just...
让我们...
We gotta figure this out. We gotta-we gotta...
我们得弄清楚 我们得...
walk it through and figure it out, all right?
从头捋一遍 弄清楚真♥相♥
I was chasing Nikos Hastis.
我在追尼克斯·海斯蒂斯
Somehow I must have gotten poisoned...
结果在追捕过程中
during the chase.
我被下了毒
But the question is when.
但问题是什么时候
And how.
还有怎么下的
I just...
我只是...
The first moment...
第一种可能是
could have been when I knocked the water bottle
我把卡莱尔手里的水瓶
out of Carlyle's hand.
打翻时中了毒
But that water never touched me.
但水没撒到我身上
There were so many people there, I just...
那里面人太多了 我只是...
If Nikos did have a partner,
如果尼克斯真的有同伙
and he was in the crowd...
那他肯定隐藏在人群中
Is it possible he stuck me with a needle, some kind of needle?
可能是他用某种针管扎了我给我下毒吗
If he was trained in the Balkans,
如果他是在巴尔干半岛受训的
they-they sometimes use tiny needles in pens,
他们有时会把小针尖嵌入钢笔里
so... yeah, it's possible.
所以...有这个可能
All right, wait a second. There were these, um...
等等 那里有些
...curtains, these big, heavy, black curtains.
窗帘 又沉又大的黑窗帘
And they were covered in dust.
上面布满了尘土
He made a point of pulling them down on top of me.
他故意把它们扔到了我头上
And I was choking on the dust, but then he would have...
我被尘土呛着了 但他得...
he would have had to have prepared them in advance, right?
他得提前准备好才行吧
Yeah, and airborne toxins are not really this guy's thing.
没错 空气毒素不是这个人的风格
Wait a second.
等等
There was a cleaning guy that came out of nowhere.
有一个清洁工突然冒出来
Hey. You okay?
你还好吗
I-I slipped, and I fell.
我滑倒了
Maybe something got on me?
可能我就是在那时候被下毒的
Was there a smell? Anything unusual.
有什么气味吗 不寻常的气味
Yeah, there... like a-a... burning smell.
有一种...烧焦的气味
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表