剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
of Spofford Juvenile Detention Center.
斯波福德少年犯拘留中心进进出出
In Hunts Point? Yeah.
在涉猎点的那个吗 没错
You know Callahan grew up a few
你知道卡拉翰就在
neighborhoods away from there?
几个街区外长大的吗
Lantini and Callahan, they could go way back.
伦蒂尼和卡拉翰 他们可能交情深厚
Maybe to hanging out on the stoop,
可能一起在门廊上玩过
knocking back a few cold ones.
喝过几杯啤酒
Lantini hires his old pal
伦蒂尼雇了他的老伙计
to do some dirty work with the C-4.
用C4做些不可告人的勾当
Carrie and Al should hear this.
我这就告诉凯莉和艾尔
Thanks, Murray.
谢谢 莫里
Let's go. Come on. Wait.
开始吧 等等
All right, everybody. We're rolling.
好了 我们要开拍了
Quiet on the set. Take one.
安静 第一幕
And... action.
开始
I really can't express
我们亲爱的朋友大和中村逝世
how sad we are over the loss of our dear friend, Ataru Yamato.
我们心中的悲痛无法用言语表达
We dedicate this episode to him.
我们这集向他致敬
By cooking a dish he always enjoyed here at the restaurant.
做一盘他一直在本餐厅很喜欢吃的菜
He doesn't look shaken up by the explosion.
他看起来可没被爆♥炸♥打击到
Or by Yamato's death.
或是大和的死
This... was the first song that we ever danced to.
这是我们共舞的第一首歌♥
And...
然后
I fell in love with him right away.
我就爱上了他
She fell in love with my ossobuco.
她爱上了我的炖小牛肘
Brother.
妈呀
And... cut.
停
Wait here.
在这儿等着
Hey, Detectives. I got all your messages.
警探 我收到了你的短♥信♥
Uh, I want to help you any way I can.
我想尽我所能帮助你们
Wow. You just... You bounced back real fast.
你振作得真快
Bit of a workaholic, according to my wife.
我妻子说我有点儿工作狂
I'm also pretty damn lucky.
我还很幸运
I'm from Salerno.
我来自萨勒诺[意大利]
We're kind of stubborn. Testa dura.
我们都有点儿固执 死脑筋
You ever seen this man?
你见过这个人吗
That guy. Yeah, yeah.
这个人 见过
I tossed him out of my kitchen just a couple of days ago.
几天前我把他赶出了我的厨房♥
You know, these people, they see you on TV,
有这种人 他们在电视上见过你
they stroll in off the street,
就大摇大摆地走进来
they treat you like they're family.
对我亲热得就好像我是他们的家人一样
Hey, Giules. Come here.
茱莉斯 过来
You ever see this guy before?
你见过这人吗
Um... no, I'm sorry. I haven't.
没有 抱歉 我没见过
Mr. Lantini, we believe the explosion was intentional,
伦蒂尼先生 我们认为爆♥炸♥并非意外
a bomb. And this man was involved.
有人安置炸♥弹♥ 这人有参与其中
A bomb?
炸♥弹♥
You're kidding. I-I thought a gas line blew or something.
你开玩笑吧 我以为是燃气管道爆♥炸♥之类的
Can you think of any reason why...
你能想到为什么
someone might want to blow you up?
有人想要炸死你
No. I mean, I'm a chef.
我想不到 我是个厨师
You know, you work in enough kitchens,
你干这行干得够久
you piss enough people off,
肯定会惹到一些人
but, uh, no, blow up a boat? No.
但为此炸掉一艘船 不可能
You sure? Maybe somebody from the old days?
你确定 或许是故人干的
My husband's past is behind him.
我丈夫已经甩掉过去了
How far?
甩到多远之外
The "Tourist" you tossed out specialized in explosives.
你赶出去的"观光客"是爆♥炸♥物方面的专家
We don't think he was working alone.
我们认为他还有同伙
And he was murdered a day before the bombing.
而且他在爆♥炸♥一天前被谋杀了
That guy is dead?
这人死了
Where were you Tuesday afternoon?
星期二下午你在哪儿
Are you kidding me? You think I did it?
你开玩笑吗 你认为是我杀的
Damn it. Hey,
该死
I was a victim on that boat,
我是那船上的受害者
okay? Marco. Marco.
好吗 马可 马可
Detectives, it's impossible.
警探 这不可能
We were at our home food division.
我们当时在家常菜部门
20 sales reps can confirm it.
有二十位推销员可以作证
Callahan came into your restaurant,
卡拉翰来到你的餐馆
the boat you were on blew up,
你坐的船爆♥炸♥了
Yamato is dead,
大和死了
and, help me out here, Marco, you're the common denominator.
帮我理清楚 马可 所有事都与你有关
I told you everything I know, okay?
我把我知道的一切都告诉你了 好吗
Except Yamato was my friend.
除了没说大和是我的朋友
Next segment's up. Beer-battered shrimp.
拍下一段 啤酒风味虾
It could've just as easily been me who was killed.
很可能死的那个人是我
Yeah. We'll be in touch.
好吧 我们再联♥系♥
So, the Lantinis' sales reps said the couple was hawking
伦蒂尼餐厅的推销员说卡拉翰被杀时
their frozen ravioli when Callahan was murdered.
这一对正兜卖♥♥冰冻水饺
So their alibi checks out.
所以他们不在场证明核实了
Any bad blood between him and Yamato?
他和大和之间有什么不和吗
Money problems?
财务纠纷
Hard to tell. Yamato's got shell companies within shell companies
难说 大和的空壳公♥司♥一个套一个
and investors from here to Tokyo.
还有往返东京的投资者
Guy sold a lot of raw fish.
这人卖♥♥了很多生鱼片
Hey, so I checked into insurance fraud.
我查了保险诈骗
Nothing. And so far
一无所获 到现在为止
I can't find a thing that points to the crew
我找不到任何证据证明
or other chefs as targets.
要杀害的目标是船员或是其他厨师
Really? Not even that, uh, Pablo what's-his-face?
真的 一脸别人都欠他钱的帕布鲁也不是吗
that annoying barbecue guy?
那个讨人厌的烧烤男吗
Pablo Vaye.
帕布鲁·维耶
Handsome and he knows his way around a brisket.
很帅 而且对做牛胸肉很有一套
And, no, there's nothing pointing to him.
没有任何证据指向他
So, besides Lantini, any links between Callahan
那么 除了伦蒂尼外 还有其他
and the rest of the people on the boat?
能将卡拉翰和船上其他人联♥系♥起来的证据吗
Not even a thin thread.
一点儿都没有
But if we had any doubts
但如果我们对卡拉翰
Callahan was tied to that bombing,
与这起爆♥炸♥案有关还有任何疑虑的话
they're gone.
现在可以消除了
That the kid's picture? Mmhmm.
那是小孩的画吗 是的
We uploaded it to the server. Jay?
我们把它上传到了服务器上 杰
And now here's how it looked on the light box.
在灯箱下它看起来是这样的
Carrie was right.
凯莉是对的
Callahan had the boat schematic.
卡拉翰有船的结构图
We find out where he planted the bomb,
如果我们能找到他把炸♥弹♥放在哪的话
maybe we find our target.
也许我们就找到目标人物了
So, we haul in the wreckage and then reconstruct the boat.
所以我们把残骸拉回来 重建这艘船
Hell of a jigsaw puzzle.
好大的拼图工程
I always loved doing jigsaw puzzles
我一向喜欢玩拼图游戏
face down.
而且是正面朝下的玩法
She memorizes the pieces. It's scary.
她能记住每一片拼图 太恐怖了
I was going to say "Amazing"
我还想说"惊人"
He was gonna say "Amazing."
他想说"惊人"来的
So, the reconstruction can tell us more
所以 重建可以告我们更多
about the bomb and hopefully our bomber.
关于炸♥弹♥甚至可能是投弹人的事
Jo.
乔
I just sent you a photo
我刚给你发了张图片
of something I pulled from Chef Yamato's body.
是我在大和主厨尸体里找出来的东西
That's a bolt.
那是个螺栓
You want to see it first?
你想先看吗
No, I'm good, but that bolt's trajectory
不用 没事 但那个螺栓的轨迹
should help us pinpoint the bomb's location and force.
应该可以帮助我们找到炸♥弹♥的位置和威力
Exactly...
没错
to the man with the sexy voice.
正如这位有着性感声音的男士所说
The bolt penetrated the gluteus medius, but
螺栓穿透了臀中肌 但
the sad irony is, it landed in his stomach.
可悲的是 它停在了他的胃里
All right, thanks, Jo.
好的 谢谢 乔
You know, I've seen that bolt before
我在某个地方见过这个螺栓
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表