剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, you son of a bitch!
你个混♥蛋♥
You know, I was with my wife, at home,
我和我妻子在家
worrying about my son.
担心我的儿子
How dare you accuse me of anything!
你怎么敢指控我
Look, I argued with Sam because I loved him.
我和山姆吵架是因为我爱他
I would never have hurt him.
我绝对不可能伤害他
It's gotten really scary.
太可怕了
These union people, they put dead rats at our door.
这些工会的人 他们在我家门口放死老鼠
They broke into your building?
他们闯进你家了吗
Yeah.
是的
A little over a month ago.
一个月前有一次
That's right around the time Sam left, right?
就在山姆离家出走那阵 是吗
And you hadn't spoken to him since?
你从此就再没和他联♥系♥过
No.
没有
You don't think they hurt my son, do you?
你不认为是他们伤害了我儿子吧
I don't know.
我不知道
But I'm gonna find out.
但我会查出来的
Here's what I've got:
这是我发现的
I pulled a .38-caliber round from his frontal lobe.
我从他大脑额叶取出一枚点38口径的子弹
The point of entry was at the base of the skull,
子弹从颅底进入
passed through the basal ganglia.
穿过基底神经节
He died instantly.
立即死亡
So Sam was shot and then tossed in the river.
所以山姆是被杀死后投入河中的
I'm betting whoever killed Sam
我打赌 杀山姆的人
was hoping his body would get swept out into the ocean.
是希望他的尸体能被冲入海中
Makes sense. Mmm.
有道理
This tox screen came back clean, except for his OCD meds.
毒理检验无异常 只检出他的抗抑郁药物
His T-cells were up-- he probably had a cold.
他的淋巴细胞数量较高 可能是感冒了
He looks like a sweet kid.
看起来是个不错的小伙子
It's such a shame.
真可惜
We're not gonna back down.
我们不会退缩
I got one message for Miller:
我从米勒那里收到了一条讯息
a union united will never be divided.
工会永远不会被拆散
Guy's name is Ray Pulaski. He's been head of the GSWUA
这家伙叫雷·普拉斯基 是GSWUA
for the past three years. Guy knows how to work a picket line.
过去三年的主席 知道如何煽动罢♥工♥
And he's been effective.
而且很有效率
Pulaski's been unionizing supermarkets borough by borough.
普拉斯基让一个又一个超♥市♥的员工加入工会
He started off in Queens with a few grocery stores in Astoria,
从皇后区开始 然后是阿斯托利亚的杂货店
and now he's hitting the Bronx.
现在他又进军布朗克斯了
Does he have a record?
他有犯罪记录吗
Not so much a record, but he likes to stir the pot.
不能算是案底 但他喜欢搅局
On at least two separate occasions this year,
今年至少有两次
NYPD had to respond to an altercation
纽约警♥察♥在他的抗♥议♥活动中
at one of his protests. According to Sam's mother,
处理争端 据山姆母亲所讲
Pulaski's guys left some dead rats at their front door
一个月前 普拉斯基的人在他们家门口
a month ago to send 'em a message.
放了死老鼠以示警告
Maybe Pulaski went after Sam
可能普拉斯基对山姆下手
to make sure they heard that message loud and clear.
让他们对这个警告引起足够的重视
What are you busting my balls for?
你们干嘛要找我麻烦
You guys are cops.
你们是警♥察♥
What would your lives be like without a union protecting you?
没有工会保护 你们的日子会变成什么样
Can you account for your whereabouts
你能说一下你过去两天
for the past 48 hours? Sure, I can.
都在哪吗 当然
I been working three different picket lines nonstop.
我连续奋战在三个罢♥工♥前线
I haven't seen my own family in two days.
两天没见到自己的家人
You kept up your picket even after Miller's only son
米勒的独子死了
was murdered?
你还在示♥威♥
Hey, no rest for the weary, right?
天道酬勤 不是吗
I'm guessing you got witnesses
应该会有目击者证实
to back your story? Yeah.
你的说法吧 没错
Those hardworking Americans over there,
这些辛勤工作的美国人
fighting to make a decent wage.
为了争取拿到合理的工资
People might think unions are dead,
人们可能以为工会已死
but they got another thing coming.
但他们得到了另一种惩罚
You want to explain the rodents you deposited
你想解释下你在米勒家门口
at the Millers' door?
放老鼠这件事吗
It was a stunt.
那是个小伎俩
Morale can sag on a picket line.
大家站久了会士气低落
I had to rally the troops.
我得鼓舞士气
You might want to start by buying 'em some pizza.
给他们买♥♥点比萨或许管用
We subpoenaed Sam's cell records.
我们调取了山姆的通话记录
You called Sam at least eight times
你在开始抗♥议♥后给他打了
since your protest started.
至少八通电♥话♥
Hey, the kid knew what side to be on.
那孩子清楚该支持哪一方
He knew his dad was wrong.
他知道他爸爸错了
Sam was helping you?
山姆在帮你
Who do you think let us in to drop off the rats?
要不然你以为谁让我们放的老鼠
He was giving us inside information on his dad.
他给了我他爸爸的内♥幕♥消息
Look, Sam was a good kid.
山姆是个好孩子
He cared about the everyday worker
他在乎日常工作者
and what we're fighting for.
和我们所争取的
But maybe his dad found out,
但可能他爸爸发现了
because Sam stopped cooperating a few weeks back
因为几周前山姆不再跟跟我们合作了
and I never heard from him since.
我再也没听到他的消息
Now listen, doll, unless you're gonna arrest me,
伙计们 除非你们要逮捕我
I got a picket to get back to.
我得回去示♥威♥了
First thing, pull the news footage
首先 调出监控录像
just to make sure about his alibi,
核实他的不在场证明
but we got to get Miller back in.
但我们把米勒带回局里
Shelly already alibied him.
Shelly证实了他的不在场证明
We gotta get Miller alone
我们得单独见米勒
so he can't intimidate his wife.
别让他威胁到妻子
Then we'll see how long that alibi stands up. Yeah.
然后我们再看看他能坚持多久 好
Yeah, okay.
好的
Damn it.
该死
So, no luck with that union guy Pulaski?
工会男普拉斯基没查出问题吗
Well, aside from the cops
除了在抗♥议♥过程中
breaking up some scuffles at his protests,
与警♥察♥发生撕扯
all he's got are a couple citations
他只因为阻碍交通
for obstructing traffic.
收到几张传票
Well, maybe I'll get lucky with the dad.
可能我会找到爸爸的破绽
You know...
你知道吗
I still don't get how you wait three weeks
我还是不明白怎么会等三周
to report your kid missing.
才上报自己孩子失踪了
Oh, come on, Murray, Sam's in college.
得了吧 莫里 山姆在上大学
When I was in school, I'd go a month
我上大学时 一个月
without talking to my parents.
都不和我父母联♥系♥
I can't imagine not knowing where Maia is for that long.
我可受不了那么久不知道玛雅的下落
Your daughter's nine years old.
你女儿才九岁
Let's revisit this in ten years.
设想十年之后呢
No, trust me, I will now.
不会 相信我 我会知道的
You know what?
你知道吗
You probably would.
你肯定会的
What is that supposed to mean?
什么意思
Nothing, no-- I don't know.
没什么
I'm just saying that I'm sure
我只是说我相信
Maia loves the fact
玛雅喜欢
that you bring her snack to school
你每天去学校
every single day...
给她送零食
in a purple lunch box.
还装在一个紫色午餐盒里
She likes orange slices and provolone.
她喜欢桔子瓣和波萝伏洛干酪
And it has to stay cool.
而且还得保鲜
Of course it does.
当然了
All the time.
一直都得保鲜
So, what, I'm a helicopter mom now?
所以我现在是溺爱妈妈吗
No, I wouldn't say that.
我不觉得
I think you're more like a... A bulldozer mom.
我觉得你更像是高压妈妈
Oh, God.
天呐
Better still, steamroller mom.
升级版超高压妈妈
That's funny.
真好笑
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表