剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
a certain Uruguayan dictator in my class...
乌拉圭独♥裁♥者的侄子
Ooh, did someone try to kill him?
有人试图杀了他吗
No! No, no, no.
不不不不
Nothing like that.
不是的
He was absent all the time.
他总是缺课
Tanked the final. I had to give him a "D."
期末考试还喝醉 我不得不给他了一个D
So, he tried to kill you?
所以他打算杀了你吗
No, but his uncle was pretty mad.
不 但他叔叔相当生气
You probably dashed his hopes of ever going to medical school.
也许他想去读医学院的愿望因为你破灭了
Hardly -- it was the culinary arts school.
才不会 我当时教的烹饪艺术学院
It was "The Essentials of Puff Pastry."
那门课是"千层饼的制♥作♥要点"
I let him take a make-up.
我让他补考
He made an incredible rustico lecesse.
他做了超好吃的乡村风味乐萨思
Got a B-minus.
得了B-
He's now running a four-star restaurant in Montevideo.
现在他在蒙得维的亚开了家四星级饭店
His uncle sent me an amazing bottle of Grappamiel.
他叔叔送我了一瓶地道的格拉米尔
Speaking of which, you look hung over.
说到这儿 你看起来像宿醉一样
Well, I'm... I'm not. Sorry.
我没宿醉 抱歉
Where are we... on the water bottle?
我们说到哪儿了 水杯吗
Okay.
好的
I found definite traces of aconite,
我发现了少量乌头
otherwise known as wolfsbane.
又叫狼毒乌头
It presents in a fever and slight nausea.
症状是发热和轻微恶心
And just when you think you're ready to go to the hospital,
过了24小时 你准备好
after about 24 hours-- boom, you're dead.
去医院时 你就死了
Complete systems failure.
器官全面衰竭
Hard to come by? Very.
很难搞到吗 很难
The extraction process is highly complex, so...
萃取过程非常复杂 所以...
your guy must have had
这个人一定
a pretty sophisticated knowledge of chemistry.
相当精通化学知识
That's what's bothering me.
这就是我感到疑惑的地方
Nikos Hastis was a career thug,
尼克斯·海斯蒂斯是个暴徒
not a brilliant chemist.
不是一名杰出的化学家
So, you're thinking there's someone else out there?
你觉得现场还有其他人吗
Yeah, I do.
是的
I talked to the desk clerk, not much.
我跟前台谈了谈 没太多信息
Nikos checked in a couple days ago,
尼克斯是几天前入住的
registered under his own name -- pretty ballsy.
用他的原名登记的 胆子不小
Yeah, he never expected to get caught.
他绝没想过会被抓
This is weird.
有点奇怪
"Koban Imports."
"科本进口"
Looks like he had these uniforms made outside the country.
看来这些制♥服♥都产自国外
Fake papers.
假证件
But where's the chemistry equipment?
化学设备在哪里呢
According to Webster,
据韦伯斯特说
the wolfsbane required elaborate preparation.
狼毒乌头需要精心准备
Maybe he had a lab somewhere else.
也许他在哪里有个实验室
Al, I'm with Carrie.
艾尔 我跟凯莉一个看法
This just doesn't feel like our guy.
这不像是我们要找的人
Jay -- do me a favor?
杰 帮我个忙好吗
What you got on Koban Imports?
关于科本进口你能找到什么
Hold on one second, Al.
稍等片刻 艾尔
All right, it looks like they're over in Long Island City.
好了 看起来这家公♥司♥远在长岛
Been in business since 1995.
从1995年起经营至今
Owners are Elizabeth and Eric Koban.
老板是伊丽莎白和埃里克·科本
Says here they live on the premises as well.
这里显示他们也住在这里
Hold on a second.
稍等
This is a little weird, Al.
有点奇怪 艾尔
I just got an EMS alert.
我刚收到一封急救警报
Ambulance has been dispatched to that location.
有辆救护车被派去那里了
Murray, let's go.
莫里 走吧
I-I couldn't get her to wake up.
我叫不醒她
How could this happen?
怎么会这样
I-I don't understand.
我不明白
Liz was stressed about something,
利兹压力很大
so, she wanted to relax while I finished dinner.
她想等我做完晚饭 放松一下
Any idea what was bothering her?
你知道她在烦恼什么吗
No.
不知道
I mean, times are hard right now.
现在正处在困难时期
We were having trouble making ends meet.
我们入不敷出
But things seemed to be getting a little better.
但情况似乎有所好转
She, uh, poured a glass of wine,
她倒了杯葡萄酒
and went into the living room.
去了客厅
How long before you checked on her?
你什么时候去叫她的
About 45 minutes?
大概45分钟前
I thought she was just asleep.
我以为她只是睡着了
I did everything I could -- I called 911.
我想尽一切办法 打了急救电♥话♥
The ambulance came, they said they couldn't do anything.
救护车来了 他们也回天无力
That bottle of wine, you said it was delivered?
那瓶酒 你之前说是快递收到的吗
From the wine store.
葡萄酒行寄来的
It came just like that, with a ribbon
收到时就那样 绑着缎带
and a thank you card -- no name.
还有张未署名的感谢卡
I don't understand -- what does that have to do...
我不明白 跟这个有什么关系
Do you know what time it was delivered? About 4:00.
酒是几点送来的 四点左右
Would someone please tell me what's going on?
有人能告诉我发生了什么吗
After Nikos was dead.
在尼克斯死后
Mr. Koban, we think your wife may have been poisoned.
科本先生 我们认为你妻子被人下毒了
You recognize this man?
你认识这个男人吗
No.
不认识
I don't understand-- why would someone want to kill my wife?
我不明白 为什么有人想要杀我妻子
We don't know, but we're gonna find out.
我们也不知道 但我们会调查清楚的
Diabolical.
手段真残忍♥
He took a hypodermic needle,
他通用注射器的针头
injected the poison through the cork.
把毒药注入瓶塞
There's no way that hole could be seen by the naked eye.
肉眼根本看不出针孔
What kind of poison did he use?
他用的是哪种毒
A venom-- tetrodotoxin.
一种毒液 河豚毒素
Puffer fish. Yeah.
河豚鱼身上的 对
I know my sushi.
我吃寿司的时候知道的
A much faster-acting poison than the others.
相比其他来说 这是种起效非常快的毒
I finally contacted the M.E.'s
后来我联♥系♥起发生在瑞士
in Switzerland and Belgium,
和比利时的毒杀案的毒理报告
he used dimethylmercury in one,
他用了二甲基汞毒死了一个人
and polonium in the other.
用钋毒死了另一个人
That's quite an arsenal, huh?
库存真丰富啊
Elizabeth Koban...
伊丽莎白·科本
had nothing to do with Davos.
与达沃斯论♥坛♥无关
No, but she did help him, um...
是的 但她的确帮他...
...import the uniforms, right? So...
进口了制♥服♥ 对吗 所以...
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I... I'm feeling a little off.
我...我觉得有点不舒服
You look awful.
你看上去状态很差
Oh, Carrie. You're burning up.
凯莉 你发烧了
How long have you felt this way?
你这样多久了
I started feeling... crappy this afternoon,
今天下午...我觉得有点不舒服
and it feels like...
好像...
It feels like it's getting worse.
好像更严重了
Since the chase.
从追捕那人时起
Since the chase.
从追捕那人时起
Carrie, is it possible you were poisoned?
凯莉 你会不会被人下毒了
I...
我...
Okay, so what do we do?
好吧 我们该做什么
Well, as Dr. Miller was saying--
正如米勒医生所说的
we have to find out how she was poisoned.
我们得找出她是怎么被下毒的
Exactly,
的确如此
the surest path to saving your life is finding the person
能救你性命的办法就是找出
who poisoned you and identifying the toxins he used.
对你下毒的人并且查出他所用的毒药
Okay, then let's get going.
好的 那我们开始吧
You can't work your own case. You need rest.
你不能参与与你有关的案子 你需要休息
I'm too pissed off to rest.
我很火大 根本没法休息
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表