剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
I would love your input. The address, Freddy.
能给我点意见吗 告诉我地址 弗雷迪
Yeah, sure. Sorry.
这就去找 对不起
Albertson's supervisor got back to me.
埃尔伯森的上司回我短♥信♥了
His alibi's solid.
证实了他的不在场证明
You know, I couldn't tell if he felt bad
我看不出来他难过
that Sayers was dead, or that someone else
是因为赛尔斯死了 还是因为没别人
wasn't going to read his script now.
再会赏识他的稿件了
You know, you should do that.
你也该试试
Read scripts for TV and movies and stuff.
读读电视和电影剧本
Jimmy Bodnar, over in Brooklyn North,
吉米·伯德纳 住在布鲁克林北部
he consults on all these TV shows,
他就是为电视节目
all these movies, and he's making a ton of money.
电影做顾问 赚得盆满钵盈
Yeah, actually, i think I'd like to be in front of the camera.
事实上 我更喜欢站在镜头前的工作
Really? Yeah, like Gary Cooper.
是吗 没错 跟贾利·古柏[演员]似的
Always liked him.
我一直很喜欢他
You don't strike me as the extrovert, actor-y type.
但你不像是那种外向型能当演员的人啊
Well, neither was he.
他也不是
Okay, I have a little exercise for you. You ready?
我给你出道练习题吧 准备好了吗
There's this thing called "Improv," improvisation.
叫做"即演" 即兴演出
Is that what it's called?
是这么叫的吗
I'm gonna give you a scenario, you're gonna build on it.
我会给你个场景 你要在此基础上演
You're gonna say, "Yes, and..." Yes, and...
你只能不停说"是"
...and you can't say no,
不能说"不"
so you can't contradict your partner.
也就是说你不能反驳你的搭档
I learned that when we dated.
我们在一起时我就学会这点了
All right. I'm gonna make it easy on you. Okay.
我不会太为难你的 放马过来
Two cops on a stakeout waiting for a crazed fan.
两个警♥察♥在盯梢 等一个疯狂粉丝
Well, that's what we're doing.
这是真实情况啊
Why don't we come up with something...
你怎么不想出个...
All right, you're contradicting me.
你在反驳我
Okay. You're starting off on the wrong foot.
你刚开始就错了
Stop directing me. Let's do it.
别知道我了 开始吧
Just build on the information
就根据我给你的信息
that I give you... Al, that's our guy.
去即兴表演... 艾尔 就是他
Yes, and... we'd better go get him, then.
是的 我们快去抓住他
No, no, Al, that is our guy.
不 不 艾尔 就是他
Yes, and he looks really guilty. Al!
是的 他看起来犯了罪 艾尔
That's our guy! Hey!
我们要找的就是他
Lester!
莱斯特
What you call "Obsessive," I call theology.
你们觉得这是"偏执" 我觉得这是信仰
We all have certain images or ideas
我们都有支撑我们活下去的
that give our lives meaning.
东西或信念
And something tells me that image,
根据我的推断 对你来说
for you, was Fletcher Sayers.
那个东西就是弗莱彻·赛尔斯
And still is.
直到现在
If you check the infographic I created,
如果你们看看我做的信息图
you'll see how all of his roles
你会看到他演的所有角色
corresponded to a moment
是如何影响
of personal transformation in his life.
他个人生活中的方方面面的
It's like a... a series of rebirths, if you will.
就像是重生
Mr. Weberman... Lester.
韦伯曼先生 叫我莱斯特
Lester, you don't really think
莱斯特 你不会真的以为
Sayers is coming back from the dead, do you?
赛尔斯会起死回生
No, Christians already cornered the market on that.
不 那是基♥督♥徒干的事
It'll be something better.
我这个更厉害
And the infographic tells... tells you that?
你从信息图...看出来的吗
Well, I did accurately predict his breakup
我准确预测到他会和
from that witch, Sheila Evans,
那个妖女希拉·埃文斯分手
and that he would find the soul mate,
然后找到真命天女
Amira Buery.
阿米拉·布里
It's just underneath the butterfly sticker right...
就写在蝴蝶贴纸的下面
Amira told us they were about to file a restraining order
阿米拉跟我们说他们要对你
against you.
下限制令
That's why I ran when you showed up.
这就是为什么你们出现的时候我跑了
But nobody loved him like I loved him.
但没人像我那么爱他
I understand it might be hard for her to share him,
我理解她不想分享他
but I thought we could work through it.
但我以为我们会协商好的
Now we'll never get the chance.
现在永远都不可能了
Lester, you are clearly
莱斯特 毫无疑问
the greatest living expert
你是如今最懂弗莱彻·赛尔斯的
on Fletcher Sayers. That's true.
专家 没错
Look at this.
看看这个
Easy. No, no, no.
别轻举妄动 不不不
It's a prop from his Reboot of Red Badge of Courage.
这是他演的《红色勇士勋章之重来》里的道具
He actually held this.
他亲手拿过这个
I got it off eBay.
我从易买♥♥网上买♥♥的
Maybe you could get some DNA off it or something?
你可以从这上面获得他的DNA
We've got enough of his DNA, Lester.
我们不缺他的DNA 莱斯特
Did you notice anything
你在翻他垃圾的时候
out of the ordinary while you were,
有发现任何
you know, digging through his trash?
反常之处吗
I'm not ashamed. No, nor should you be.
我可没觉得翻垃圾丢人 就该这样
I am not ashamed to admit
我承认我整个大学
that I had an entire collage
都在追挂在我墙上的
dedicated to
科里·费尔德曼[演员]
Corey Feldman on my wall.
我也不觉得丢人
Anyway, like I was saying,
话说回来 就像我刚说的
did you notice anything out of the ordinary?
你发现有什么不寻常的地方吗
Not exactly out of the ordinary,
也不能算不寻常
because he often got threatening mail
他经常因为人道主义工作
tied to his humanitarian work, but...
而收到恐吓信 但是
lately there seemed to be a lot about this coal initiative.
最近很多都是关于这个煤矿开采的
What if you just give us the file?
不如你直接把文件给我们吧
Oh, yeah. Sure.
好的 没问题
I can get this back, right?
我能拿回这些文件吧
Yeah, sure, of course you can.
你当然能拿回去
You have any cards on you?
你带名片了吗
Yeah.
带了
Lester, you give us a call if you think of anything else.
莱斯特 如果你想到什么 给我们电♥话♥
The card of the detectives who are solving Fletcher's murder.
破解弗莱彻被杀之谜的警探们的名片
This is going in a frame.
我要把它錶到相框里
So the file's full of cease-and-desist orders,
这些文件都是停止令和威胁信
defamation threats, all from Musgrove Power,
由一家位于肯塔基州
a coal company based in Kentucky.
名为马斯格罗夫能源公♥司♥的煤炭公♥司♥发出的
Now, it looks like Fletcher was at the forefront of a movement
看来弗莱彻正在积极推进一场运动
to not only have all the plants shut down,
不仅要求关闭所有的矿场
but to have criminal negligence charges filed
还要以刑事过失罪
against the owner... Lamar Musgrove.
控告工厂所有人 拉马尔·马斯格罗夫
I know Musgrove from my FBI days.
我在联调局时就知道马斯格罗夫
We went after him for union busting.
他因为工会暴♥动♥被调查
A lot of people got hurt.
当时很多人受了伤
We could never tie him to anything.
却找不到任何跟他相关的证据
Well, now might be your best chance to get him,
现在可能是你抓他的最好时机
because him and his entourage are in town.
因为他和他的随行人员来纽约了
And Fletcher ends up dead.
而弗莱彻刚巧死了
Isn't that convenient?
是不是很明显有关联
I'd say a little too convenient.
简直显而易见
If you think I'm crying any tears
如果你觉得我会因为某个
over some mamby-pamby actor who got killed,
胆小无能的演员被杀而落泪
you are sadly mistaken.
你就大错特错了
That boy was a pain.
那小子就是个麻烦
Already cost me one of my plants,
已经害我关掉了一处矿场
was going after the others,
还想让我关闭其他所有的
all for no reason, I might add.
我必须声明 他这么做都是师出无名
No reason?
师出无名
Half of your employees are dying of lung disease.
你一半的员工都是垂危的肺病患者
Sayers gave them a voice.
赛尔斯为他们声张正义
Ah, here we go.
又来这一套
Big bad coal.
黑心煤老板
Listen, my daddy worked the mines for 40 years,
我爸爸在矿场工作了四十年
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表