剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Sure.
好的
Are you mad?
你生气了吗
I'm not...
我没有
Okay.
好吧
Hey, Al...
艾尔
Commissioner Standley's bank records.
这是斯丹利委员的银行记录
Now, this guy's been draining his accounts
过去这九个月里
over the last nine months.
他的账户余额在不断缩水
Downsized apartments
从上西区的大房♥子
from the upper west side to Alphabet City.
搬进了字母城的小公♥寓♥
If he was corrupt,
如果他贪污
he sure as hell wasn't too good at it.
很明显贪污的也很没水平
He made some pretty huge withdrawals, too.
他还多次大数额提取现金
Look, $3,000 on one day, $5,000 on another.
一天提了三千美金 还有一天提了五千
What's he doing with that cash?
他拿这些现金干什么了
Loneliness can be a gateway to all sorts of vices.
寂寞是万恶之源
If we find out where his money was going,
如果我们找到了他的钱的去向
I bet we find out why he was killed.
一定就能找到他被杀的原因
Hey. It turns out Standley had a sizeable life insurance policy
我们发现市政♥府♥给斯丹利
from the city -- and get this:
投了份巨额人寿保险 重点是
he changed his beneficiary three weeks ago.
三周前他更改了受益人
Who's getting the money?
现在受益人是谁
Standley's assistant...
斯丹利的助手
Suzy Houchen.
苏西·侯臣
Lonely widower makes his beautiful assistant
寂寞的鳏夫把他的受益人
his beneficiary
改成了美丽的女助手
and three weeks later, he's killed.
结果三周后 他就被杀了
Well, maybe Suzy got tired of answering the phones.
可能苏西当腻了助手吧
It's crazy.
太不可思议了
We were all just here.
我们当时还都在这里
I feel like he's gonna walk right through that door.
我有种他随时都会走进来的感觉
There was no one he was particularly at odds with?
有没有人和他意见不合
Nothing he was working on recently that went south?
他最近做的事有没有出了问题的
Look, it's city politics,
市政嘛
of course there was disagreements,
总会有不同意见存在
but people loved working with Scott.
但是大家都喜欢和斯科特一起工作
He was fair and people respected that.
他很公正 大家都很尊敬他这点
Did he change at all, after his wife died?
他妻子去世后 他有没有变化
Did his behavior become more erratic?
他的行为有没有变得不稳定
No. Nothing like that.
没有的事
Um... He worked more after Colleen died.
科琳去世后 他工作更努力了
And do you think he used his influence for personal profit?
你觉得他有没有利用权势谋取私利
No. No way.
没有 不可能的
A company lobbying to build a factory in Queens
一家正在游说在皇后区建工厂的公♥司♥
sent over a bouquet after his wife's funeral and...
在他妻子葬礼后送来了一束花
and he made me send it back.
他都让我送了回去
He was incorruptible.
他绝对是清廉的
That would strike me as odd,
让我疑惑的是
that he would make you his life insurance beneficiary
在他死前三周 他把你改为了他的
three weeks before he was killed.
人寿保险受益人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
You didn't know?
你不知道吗
All $200,000 is yours.
二十万美元是你的了
No. I...
不知道 我
I know that he doesn't have a family,
我知道他没有亲人了
but that's incredibly weird.
但是这也太奇怪了
He didn't say a word.
他没有提起过
Maybe the lonely widower was starting to look at you
也许是寂寞的鳏夫开始不完全
in a more personal way.
把你当工作伙伴了
He was more like a brother.
他对我来说更像个哥哥
You two spent a lot of time together... Al.
你们俩经常在一起 艾尔
...feelings build...
慢慢就产生感情了
Al.
艾尔
Suzy, we-we believe you.
苏西 我们相信你
You know where he went when he wasn't working?
你知道工作之余他都去哪里吗
Larry would know,
拉里应该知道
Larry Borman, his aide.
拉里·伯尔曼 他的助手
They spent a lot more time outside of the office.
工作之余他们经常在一起
Excuse me. Sure.
失陪一下 好的
Why'd you step on my affair angle?
你干嘛打断我问她俩的风流韵事
I was getting signals from her.
我在她身上感应到信♥号♥♥了
You were getting signals from her? Really?
你在她身上感应到信♥号♥♥了 真的吗
Were you also getting signals from her wife?
是不是也从她妻子身上感应到信♥号♥♥了呢
Yeah.
是吧
Sure, I picked him up
没错 有时候
in the morning sometimes, took him to the meetings.
我早上会去接他 送他去开会
Once in a while, I'd drive him home.
有时候会送他回家
You ever drive him anywhere else?
你带他去过别的地方吗
No, not really.
没有
You know, he lived a pretty simple life.
他的生活很单调
After Colleen died, he'd pretty much been keeping to himself.
科琳去世后 他基本上封闭起来了
Yeah. I understand that.
我懂的
After my husband passed, I kept to myself, too.
我丈夫去世后 我也把自己封闭了起来
Sometimes you get lonely.
但有时候人会孤独
You need something to fill that void.
需要什么来填补这种空白
I know I did.
至少我是
I did some things I wasn't too proud of.
我做了些并不算很好的事
You see any of that behavior in Mr. Standley?
你认为斯丹利先生有这种行为吗
Hey, look, it wasn't a big deal,
这不是什么大事
but in the last couple of months before he died,
但是他死前这个几个月
he started having me take him to bars.
他总是让我带他去酒吧
Larry, was there one bar
拉里 他有没有
in particular you took him to?
让你带他去固定的酒吧
Yeah. Lonnegan's on the Lower East Side.
有 下东区的一家叫朗尼跟的酒吧
He started having me drop him there a couple months ago.
几个月前他开始让我带他去那里
Okay. When was the last time you took him to Lonnegan's?
你最后一次带他去朗尼跟是什么时候
Two nights ago.
两天前
All the bars in New York,
纽约这么多酒吧
and this is where Standley came to unwind?
斯丹利就选了这么一家来放松
Yeah, well, you forgot your skinny jeans and your moustache.
你忘记了你的紧身牛仔裤和八字胡了
Is drinking beer out of a can a thing again?
现在又开始流行喝罐装啤酒了吗
Haven't seen that since Cavanaugh's,
在雪城的卡瓦诺酒吧
back in Syracuse.
之后就再没见过了
Tuesday night PBRs led to an
那是周二晚上被随机抽到玩
epic game of truth or dare.
经典的真心话大冒险游戏
You won.
你赢了
Turned out we could sneak into the ladies' room
原来我们也可以溜进女厕
and go undetected.
还不被发现
I think we both won.
我想我们俩都赢了
For 11 mind-blowing minutes.
简直是惊心动魄的十一分钟
I thought it was longer.
我觉得更久些
Our victim was Scott Standley,
受害人是斯科特·斯丹利
zoning board commissioner.
城市区划委员会委员
No sign of forced entry...
没有破门而入的痕迹
Interesting.
有意思
Okay, listen, I just saw a guy who used a pocket watch
我刚看到一个人用一块怀表
to gain access to the back room.
作为去后面那间屋子的通行证
Now Standley had the exact same watch
斯丹利公♥寓♥
in his apartment.
有块一模一样的表
He wasn't coming here to drink.
他不是来喝酒的
You think there's a casino in there?
你认为后面有个赌场
Yeah, I do.
没错
And he was here the night before he was killed.
而且他被杀那晚就在那儿
I gotta get in there.
我得混进去
Don't even think about it. Why?!
想都别想 为什么
We-we could go in and check things out
我们可以从内部
from the inside. We can't just go in
查证事情 我们不能就这么进去
and shut it down,
让它关门大吉
cause we're not gonna learn anything that way.
因为那样我们得不到任何情报
You really think Eliot's gonna let you
你真的认为艾略特会允许你
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表