剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
帕克小姐的办公室安排了会见
I went to set her straight.
我前去跟她解释清楚
The photo was a fake. The e-mails were fake.
照片和邮件都是伪造的
It was only a matter of time before our people broke it all down.
我的手下迟早会推♥翻♥这一切
Ms. Parker said she was gonna come clean--
帕克小姐说她会出面澄清
She just needed another day. I said fine.
但要再等一天 我答应了
I had a flight to Qatar to catch.
然后我就去赶飞往卡塔尔的飞机了
How come you didn't come forward earlier?
你怎么不早说呢
I was in the middle of something.
我有事要忙
In about a week, you and the whole world
一周后 你和全世界
are gonna hear about it. But for now,
都会知晓此事 但就目前而言
at Emily's insistence,
在艾米丽的坚持下
I'm giving you all I can.
我也只能说这么多了
Now, listen,
听着
I'm sorry that young woman was killed.
对于那位年轻小姐的死 我很遗憾
She truly had a change of heart.
她真的改过自新了
Seemed like a nice person. I told her boss
像是个好人 我告诉她上司
that she was just someone who got caught up in something
她只不过因为天真愚昧
that she didn't understand.
才铸下大错的
Her boss?
她的上司
You talked to Donovan Gates about this?
你跟多诺万·盖茨谈过这事
No.
不是
No, the young man had an odd name. Uh...
不是 那个年轻男子名字很奇怪
Pendergrast?
潘德格拉斯特
Pemberton Ward?
潘伯顿·沃德
That's it.
没错
Pemberton Ward knew the entire story but didn't tell us.
潘伯顿·沃德知道整件事却没告诉我们
I'll take the office, you take the control room. Great.
我去办公室找 你去控制室找 好
Where is Pemberton Ward?
潘伯顿·沃德在哪儿
I'm sorry, but we're about to go on.
对不起 但我们马上开播了
I need to speak to him.
我得和他谈谈
He's on the floor. Now.
但他在直播 马上
Pemberton?
潘伯顿
Your friend is here.
你朋友来了
My friend?
我朋友
The cop.
警♥察♥
Okay. Uh, I'll come right up.
好的 我这就去
Are you guys investigating her overdose?
你们在调查她的药物过量致死案吗
Wasn't it an accident?
那不是意外吗
Yesterday you had live feed
昨天你在这上面
to the whole studio up here.
直播了整个演播室的实况
Can you bring up those cameras? Uh, sure.
你能把实时监控调出来吗 好的
I need to see 'em. Now. All of 'em.
我要看 所有的
Where does that door lead?
那扇门通向哪儿
To the roof. The roof.
屋顶 是屋顶
Pemberton! Hold it!
潘伯顿 站住
Pemberton!
潘伯顿
All right.
好了
get up.
起来吧
You're a little small for a linebacker.
对于一位中后卫来说 你身材可真娇小
Yeah, well, I make up for it with speed. Right?
我用速度弥补了这一短处 对吧
Come on.
走吧
Snapchat. Burn Note.
速聊 即时短♥信♥
That doesn't prove anything.
这什么都证明不了
You know what does?
你知道什么能吗
Your access to Matt,
你有马特的权限
your knowledge of Annabel's work habits
你对安娜贝尔工作习惯的熟知
and the fact that you were at the hotel that night.
再加上你那天晚上就在酒店里
That doesn't prove I was in the room.
那并不能证明我当时在房♥里
I want to call my lawyer.
我要打电♥话♥给我律师
Great idea. Here. Call your lawyer.
好主意 给你 打给律师吧
Fine.
很好
One second.
等一下
Bear with me for a minute, okay?
再忍♥受我一分钟 好吗
Al, what was the security code
艾尔 那天晚上安娜贝尔房♥里的
used on the safe in Annabel's room that night?
保险箱密♥码♥是多少
9461. 9461,
9461 9461
The very same number you just punched into your keypad.
你刚解锁时就按了这串数字
And when I check the outgoing message logs
还有当我查这两个应用程序的信息记录时
on both apps, you know what I'm gonna find, don't you?
你知道我会看到什么 对吧
There it is.
找到了
Messages to Joey Quinones and Annabel Parker
在安娜贝尔·帕克被杀那晚发给
the night she was murdered.
她和乔伊·奎诺尼斯的信息
I got you.
你逃不掉了
Why? What was so important?
为什么 有什么大不了的
She was gonna ruin Donovan
她要毁掉多诺万
and WHN.
还有WHN
I couldn't let that happen.
我不能眼睁睁地看着她那么做
He's like a father to me,
他就像是我的父亲
and this is my home,
这里就是我的家
my family.
我的家人
Did Donovan have anything to do with this?
多诺万跟此事有关吗
No.
没有
I thought I could clean this up on my own.
我以为我能自己把这件事解决了
When Annabel had a change of heart
当安娜贝尔改变主意
and said she wanted to recant on the photo and the story,
说她要撤回照片和报道时
I got Matt to make up some e-mails between Claridge
我让马特捏造了一些克拉里奇
and Hoda Amin.
和荷达·阿敏之间的电邮
We had to protect the story.
我们必须保住这个报道
If it fell apart,
要是这个报道黄了
I knew it would destroy our careers.
我们的事业也就毁了
She didn't care.
她不在乎
WHN was just a job for her.
WHN对她来说只是份工作
For me...
对我来说
it's my whole life.
这就是我生命的全部
So too bad for Annabel that she had a conscience, right?
所以安娜贝尔就倒霉在有良心上 对吧
I'm glad you changed your mind.
你改变了主意让我很欣慰
You reminded me of who I used to be.
你让我想起了过去的自己
That was a gift.
就当你给我的礼物了
I'm a giver. Everyone says so.
我很爱送人礼物 大家都这么说
Yes, they do.
确实
I'm remembering why we split up.
我记起我们分开的原因了
These good-byes are tough.
说分别不容易啊
Yeah. But you know what?
是 可你知道吗
Times are changing.
现在时代变了
How?
怎么个变法
You'll see.
你会知道的
I got to go.
我该走了
Emily.
艾米丽
Train station's this way.
火车站在这边
I know.
我知道
I just have a couple stops to make beforehand.
不过我走之前还要办点事
All right. Thank you.
好 谢谢
Well? Well.
接下来呢 这个嘛
You're a lot of fun, you know,
你整个人放松的时候
when you let your hair down.
还是很好玩的
Be careful, okay? You worried about me?
小心点 好吗 你担心我吗
No. No. Are you worried about me?
不 没有 你是在担心我吗
I'm not worried about you.
我不担心你
I know you can take care of yourself.
我知道你可以照顾自己
POTUS worries about you.
美国总统才担心你呢
You're something else, Carrie Wells.
你很与众不同 凯莉·威尔斯
You're not so bad yourself.
你也不差呀
Francis.
弗朗西斯
It's Frank. Ah.
叫我弗兰克
Not to me.
我可不这么叫你
You'll always be Francis.
你永远是弗朗西斯
Or Frannie.
或是弗兰尼
Be safe.
注意安全
Bye.
再见
Mm. It's starting.
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表