剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
The only reason she's alive right now is
她现在还活着的唯一原因就是
because they didn't find it on her.
他们没有在她身上找到跟踪器
Guys, we got something.
兄弟们 我们找到一些线索
These four step vans all exited this location
这四辆箱车都在凯莉被绑后的三分钟内
within three minutes of Carrie's abduction.
离开了这个地点
Broadcast an alert
广播提醒大家注意
for all vans matching that description.
所有符合那个描述的箱车
Have them stopped and searched until we find Carrie.
拦截它们进行搜查直到我们找到凯莉为止
There's about a thousand vans that look...
在曼哈顿有一千辆
Get it over the air right now!
现在就去广播
Exactly like that in Manhattan.
跟那长得一模一样的车
God!
天哪
Well, this isn't
这可不是
a very nice way to start a partnership, ladies.
开启合作的好方式 女士们
It might affect my Yelp review.
可能会影响我的点评网评论
Is she clean?
她有问题吗
She's clean, no bugs.
她没问题 没有窃听器
Didn't draw a tail after we grabbed her.
我们抓住她后没发现有人跟踪
I hope you have a valid serial number for me.
我希望你可以给我一串有效的序列号♥
If I don't call my associate,
如果我不打给我的同伙
you won't get your serial numbers.
你就拿不到你的序列号♥
You know, I'm not sure I like the way you conduct business.
我不确定我是否喜欢你做生意的方式
I'm not in the business of trusting anyone.
我的工作可不允许我随便相信别人
Particularly someone I've never met.
尤其是我从未见过的人
Serial number.
序列号♥呢
Untie me, and I'll give you one.
松开我 我就给你一个
Does anybody have a pen?
谁有笔吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Can I use your hand?
能借你手一用吗
I'll give them one valid U.S. serial number,
我会给他们一个有效的美国序列号♥
arrange the payment,
安排付款
and set up a second meeting.
然后提出第二次会面
You know, you really should have more faith.
你疑心不该那么重
I have faith you're gonna give me all the numbers
我相信你会把所有的序列号♥都告诉我
now.
马上
Give me my money and I'll give you the serial numbers.
给我钱 我就把序列号♥告诉你
How about give me the numbers and you live?
给我序列号♥我就不杀你怎么样
Your whole operation falls apart
没有我的话 你这次行动
without me.
就休想成功
How about you wire the money,
你汇钱
I give you the serial numbers?
我给你序列号♥怎么样
We get it at the same time, and we both win.
我们同时拿到 双赢
I'll wire it.
我给你汇钱
But if my numbers don't show up at the same time,
与此同时要是你给不出序列号♥
I'll kill you.
我就杀了你
Here's the wiring information.
汇款信息在这里
I'm gonna need to call my associate.
我得给我的同伙打个电♥话♥
Can I borrow a phone?
能借我个电♥话♥吗
Send the numbers to this web address.
把序列号♥发到这个网址
Hurry up.
快点
It's Carrie!
是凯莉打来的
Jay, try to get a trace.
杰 试着定位一下
Keep her on the line as long as you can.
尽可能拖延跟她的通话时间
Roy, are Carl and Darcy around,
罗伊 卡尔和达西在旁边吗
or can you talk?
你说话方便吗
Uh, "Carl and Darcy."
你说"卡尔和达西"吗
No, it's just me.
都不在 只有我一个人
What's up? I need you to send those, uh,
怎么了 你帮我把那些...
Items we talked about.
我们之前谈好的东西发过来
Now? But I thought we needed...
现在就要 我还以为我们得...
Just do it for me, Roy,
听我的话快去发 罗伊
within an hour, and you'll be
一小时内发到 之后你就可以
on your way to Barbados,
到巴巴多斯岛上享受人生了
first class.
头等舱哦
It's gonna take some time.
我得花些时间
Come on, come on. Carl and Darcy are gone,
快点 快点 虽然卡尔和达西不在
but my supervisor's still on the floor.
可主管还在
Uh, it could take an hour.
可能得花上一个小时
Not a minute more, Roy, okay?
一分钟都不能迟 罗伊 明白了吗
Send the numbers to "Emerald545.id."
把序列号♥发到"祖母绿545.id"
Damn it!
见鬼
What? What? Didn't have Carrie on long enough
怎么了 通话时间不够确认凯莉的
to triangulate the call.
所在位置
See, I would supply her with the numbers, but...
我可以提供序列号♥ 但是...
They'd kill Carrie one second after they had them.
他们一拿到序列号♥就会杀了凯莉
Which means we have less than an hour to save her life.
意味着我们只剩一个小时去救她了
"Carl and Darcy," what's that about?
"卡尔和达西"是什么意思
I don't know. It's some kind of code.
不清楚 应该是某种暗号♥
She's leaving a trail of bread crumbs to find her.
她是在给我们引路去找她
The problem is, I don't have the memory she does.
问题是我没她那么好的记性
Carl's an old partner of mine.
卡尔是我以前的搭档
Darcy's his wife.
达西是他的妻子
All right. Come on. Come on. Come on.
快想 快想
Carrie met 'em once,
凯莉见过他们一次
when I dragged her to a barbecue in Bayonne.
当时我带她去贝永市参加了一个烧烤聚会
Right across the Hudson.
就在哈德逊河对面
Bayonne's a pretty big area, Al.
贝永地方可不小 艾尔
Uh, what about, uh, Barbados-- does that mean anything?
那巴巴多斯岛呢 有什么寓意吗
She won a contest in a bar in Syracuse,
她在雪城的一家酒吧里赢过一场比赛
maybe ten years ago.
大概在十年前
Two tickets.
奖品是两张票
Wait, we got snowed in.
等等 我们当时被雪困住了
We actually flew out of Newark.
我们是从纽瓦克机场离开的
Hold on... Flight path to Newark airport
等等 通往纽瓦克机场的航线
cuts right over the docks of Bayonne.
正好从贝永市的码头上经过
Okay, let's roll.
我们走吧
We have 57 minutes to get to Jersey.
还有57分钟赶到泽西市
28 minutes left.
还剩28分钟
I hope your associate comes through for you.
希望你的同伙会履行对你的承诺
He always does.
他从不食言
Let me see the final proofs.
让我看看最终的校样
We have flawless proofs...
我们印出了完美的样张
And soon we'll have their valid serial numbers.
有效的序列号♥也要到手了
But I'm afraid we're gonna have to
但恐怕我们得重新谈谈
renegotiate your cut.
你的分成了
I thought the Red Door
我还以为红门组织
was the defender of the oppressed,
是受压♥迫♥人♥民♥的守护者
not the oppressor.
而非压♥迫♥者
Uh, the tattoo...
那个纹身
on the back of your neck.
你脖子后面的那个
I saw it in a New York Times article,
我在纽♥约♥时♥报♥上的一篇文章上看到过
May 2010,
2010年5月的一♥期♥
"The Red Door closest to the west."
"红门组织逼近西方国家"
You don't understand the struggle of my people.
你根本不懂我的国人们的挣扎
You're right, I don't,
没错 我是不懂
But I do know that killing her
但我清楚杀了她
won't help your cause.
对你达成目的没帮助
She called me "Roy."
她叫我"罗伊"
What? On the phone, she called me Roy.
什么 在电♥话♥里她叫我罗伊
Why'd she call me Roy?
她为什么要叫我罗伊
Something about the two of you.
跟你俩的私事有关吧
Any Roys you guys have in common?
有哪个叫罗伊的你们俩都认识吗
It's got to be personal.
肯定跟私事有关
Come on, channel Carrie.
快点 开启凯莉模式
There's a fireman named Roy.
有个消防员叫罗伊
He lived in a converted garage
他住在我楼里的一间
in my building
车♥库♥改造房♥里
When we first started...
我们刚开始...
Dating?
约会的时候吗
Figures as much.
我猜到了
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表