剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Come on. All right.
来吧 好
Here we go.
我来了
Charles Newman, Sydney Campbell.
查尔斯·纽曼 西德尼·坎贝尔
Smile, Charlie.
笑一个 查理
Good evening.
晚上好
Hi.
你好
Nice place.
地方不错
Yeah... I can see the allure.
我能看到这的魅力所在
Okay. Roulette for you,
好了 你去玩轮盘
Red and black-- you can handle that.
红色和黑色 你可以搞定的
Hi.
你好啊
Sydney, Charlie,
西德尼 查理
I'm Molly, your hostess.
我是莫莉 你们的女招待
Zeke tells me your lady's quite a player, Charlie.
齐克跟我说你的女伴是高手 查理
She does okay.
她还不错
Well, this is quite something.
这里真是不错
I mean, I've been in a lot of card rooms,
我是说 我去过很多棋牌房♥
but never one like this.
但没有一间跟这个一样
I think you'll see,
我想你们会看到
we cater to a higher-end player
我们比城里其他棋牌房♥
than the other rooms in town.
提供更高端的玩家
We offer all the games:
我们提供所有的游戏
Blackjack, craps, roulette
二十一点 骰子 轮盘
and of course, poker.
当然还有扑克
Sydney, I already placed you on the wait-list
西德尼 我已经把你列在
for the high-stakes table.
高赌注台等候名单了
Thank you. How is the action tonight?
谢谢你 今晚的战果怎么样
Mmm, some loose plays, some tight.
有些随便玩玩 有些跟的紧
You might have your hands full.
你可能会赢的盆满钵满
I think I'll manage.
我想我会设法做到的
She's trying to work on her confidence.
她是在树立信心
Well, I aim to pamper our VIPs,
我的职责就是照顾好我们的VIP
so please let me know if there's anything I can do for you.
有什么需要 尽管告诉我
Thank you.
谢谢
She's perky.
她挺漂亮啊
Keep it in your holster, Charlie.
别激动 查理
Sir.
先生
All right, here we go.
好了 帮我换这些
My pleasure.
乐意至极
Thank you.
谢谢
Tonight's gonna be fun.
今晚会很有趣
I'm gonna win.
我会赢的
Okay.
好了
No... You gotta earn your allowance with me, Sydney.
不行 你必需从我这赚过去 西德尼
I give you money in exchange for some sugar.
你给我点甜头我就给你钱
That's how these relationships work.
这种关系就是这样的
You owe me back pay...
你欠我薪水了
Daddy.
爸比
"Daddy."
爸比
Really?
不是吧
How they doing?
他们怎么样了
Boss, I've got facial recognition
老板 脸部识别
working overtime.
应付不过来了
This place is not lacking in suspects.
这个地方可真实嫌犯大聚会
Most of the security guards have sheets.
大部分保安都有案底
Well, it takes a criminal to run a criminal operation.
是啊 总得有犯罪份子来犯罪啊
Now, Carrie's got to watch out for this guy
凯莉坐到扑克台上时
when she sits down at the poker table.
就得注意点这个家伙
Alexander Sapic.
亚历山大·萨皮克
Serbian mobster.
塞尔维亚匪徒
Suspected of dismembering a guy
涉嫌肢解一个曾在蒙特卡罗
after he took him for big cash in Monte Carlo.
赢了他大笔钱的人
Charming guy. Who's that
很有魅力的家伙 艾尔
Al's taken an interest in?
感兴趣的人是谁
Oh, that's... Molly McGintee.
那是莫莉·麦肯锡
I think she's the hostess or something.
我想她是女招待之类的
Smart kid.
聪明的孩子
Was a student at Stern Business School,
曾是斯特恩商学院的学生
but dropped out about three years ago.
大约三年前退学了
Good job. Keep me posted.
干的好 及时通知我
Will do.
会的
It's pretty risky business, huh, boss?
这活很危险 对吗 老板
You can say that again.
你可以这么说
And then there's Al and Carrie to worry about.
担心的是艾尔和凯莉
All right.
好吧
Whoa. There's cold
有的人运气不好
and then there's you.
但也比你强
How many 15's can they give me?
他们可以给我多少个十五
Book says to hit against a face.
书上说要看脸出牌
I keep telling you, I play my gut.
我一直跟你说了 我是凭直觉
Yes and the casino really appreciates that.
是啊 赌场可是很欣赏这点
That's 20 for you, sir.
你是二十 先生
Ah, Here we go.
现在到我们了
All right. Yeah.
好
I'm gonna double down.
我双倍下注
Showoff. Good luck.
显摆 祝你好运
21 again.
又是二十一点
Must be my lucky night.
今晚肯定是我的幸运夜
All right.
好吧
You know what, let-let's take a little break.
我们休息一下吧
That's a good idea.
主意不错
So, you're the redheaded card counter
所以你就是那个红头发的扑克记牌器
I've heard rumors about.
我听说过这样的传闻
Card counter?
扑克记牌器
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Who could possibly count against, what, four decks?
谁可以记四副牌啊
You'd be the first I've seen.
你是我见过的第一个
Time to move on from blackjack, Sydney.
该玩点别的了 西德尼
You really want to cut her off
在她输回来前
before she gives it all back?
你真想让她收手吗
Mr. Newman, we're happy to have you continue playing.
纽曼先生 我们很高兴让你继续玩
Yeah. Sydney?
西德尼
I have a seat ready for you at the poker table.
扑克台那边已经为你安排好位置了
Well, she still has poker privileges, right?
她依然有扑克特权 对吗
Of course.
当然
Behave, Charlie.
好好玩 查理
Good luck.
祝你好运
Luck.
运气
Who said anything about luck?
谁说过要运气的
My lady knows her way around a casino,
我的女伴对赌场可是熟得很
Mr., uh...
什么先生来的
Gray.
格雷
I sense we're not the first
我知道我们这不是
she's taken a bundle off of.
她第一家赢钱的地方
So that's one of the reasons we're here tonight.
这是我们今晚来这儿的原因之一
She took a guy big couple weeks ago
她几周前赢了一个人许多钱
at another room in town.
在城里另一家赌场
Hoping to get another shot at him.
希望能有机会再遇到他一次
Goes by "Marty." You know him?
他叫马蒂 你认识他吗
I'm not too good with names...
我不太记得住人名
Charlie.
查理
Trying to buy a pot off me again?
又想赢我了吗
I'm out.
我不跟
Wise move, sweet cheeks.
明智之举 甜妞
Thank you, Carrie.
谢谢你 凯莉
Who... are... you?
你是...谁呢
Hurry up, guy.
快点 伙计
Move on me or tuck your tail.
要么跟注 要么夹着尾巴跑吧
Fine, Germ.
好吧 格尔姆
I'm all-in.
我全押
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表