剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Full access to her financials, independent audit
财务记录所有访问权限 所有交易的
of all her dealings, complete calendar.
独♥立♥审计记录和完整的日程表
She was upstairs at the time of O'Bannon's murder.
奥班农被杀时她在楼上
She couldn't be cleaner.
她绝对清白
Bright, too. Turned over his financials
还有布莱特 交出了他的财务记录
and his alibi is airtight.
而且他的不在场证明也核实了
Okay, we know
好的 我们知道
Dave O'Bannon was involved in some kind of corruption.
戴夫·奥班农牵涉到了某件贪污案
Lisotta says he was trying to come clean.
里索塔说他想要退出
And someone didn't want that.
但有人不愿意
Same person who knew about the locker.
这个人还知道储物柜
I want the names of everyone Dave O'Bannon
我想要知道所有在过去几周内
had contact with in the last few weeks
在戴夫·奥班农被杀之前
leading up to his murder. I'm guessing
与他联♥系♥过的人 我猜
our killer's in that group. Names, Jay.
凶手就在其中 所有名字 杰
I'm on it, boss.
我这就去查 头儿
You get very far tracking O'Bannon?
你查奥班农的行踪查得还挺广的
I'm combing through closed circuit footage,
我在排查所有的闭路录像
trying to fill in the last month of his life...
试图拼凑出他上个月的生活
restaurants, clubs.
包括餐厅 酒吧
Traced a credit card receipt last week to this place.
信♥用♥卡♥凭条显示他上星期来过这个地方
Jeffrey's, over on 49th st.
杰弗里 就在49街上
Yeah, I know it. Looks like we got nothing
我知道 没看到
on O'Bannon going inside,
奥班农进去
but maybe he entered through the back.
但可能他是从后门进去的
Now, that's the time from the receipt.
现在正是他刷♥卡♥的时候
I'm waiting to see if there's anybody
我在等着看有没有
who has ties to the skyscrapers
跟摩天大楼或
or the trash contracts who might have been going in or out.
垃圾合同有关系的人进出
Can you... So far, I got nothing.
你能 目前为止 我毫无发现
Can you widen out right there, at the curb?
你能放大那里吗 路边那块
The car? Yeah. Yeah.
车那里吗 没错
Holy smokes, that's a classic.
天呐 这车可是个经典款
They stopped making 'em in '74.
他们从74年开始就停产了
See? I told you, boss...
看到没 我跟你说 头儿
Disco killed everything.
迪斯科毁世界
You want to take a look at the plate?
你要看车牌号♥吗
I can enhance it. No, no, thanks.
我可以放大 不用了 谢谢
I'm all right.
我没事
Hey, Al, you got a minute?
艾尔 你有空吗
Look, I, uh... I don't know
我 我不知道
what to do about this thing.
怎么处理这件事
What's the matter?
什么事
Look, I totally get why Eliot's
我完全明白艾略特为什么
really invested in this particular case,
要亲自参与调查这件案子
but I just found out he logged into my computer
但我刚发现他通过一个秘密程序
through a back-door program and downloaded
登陆我的电脑 下载了
all the files relate to the O'Bannon case.
奥班农案件有关的所有文件
I know he's our boss, but...
我知道他是我们的头儿 但是
seems kind of weird, right?
有点奇怪 对吗
Yeah, it does. And there's a couple other things,
是挺奇怪 还有别的事
you know questions he's been asking. I mean...
他问的那些问题 我的意思是
is there something going on I should know about?
是不是有些事没告诉我
I sure hope not.
我希望没有
Eliot.
艾略特
What's going on?
怎么了
Jay just told me about the files.
杰把文件的事告诉我了
Easy, Burns, it's nothing.
别紧张 彭斯 没什么
I just thought it would be best
我就是觉得这事我最好
if I kept a low profile on this.
还是低调一点
Low profile? Given your personal involvement here,
低调 鉴于你个人跟这件案子的瓜葛
you should have no profile.
你一点都不该插手
This isn't about you.
这跟你无关
It is not about the investigation.
跟案件调查无关
It is a personal matter.
这是私事
If it's about Dave O'Bannon,
如果这跟戴夫·奥班农有关
it is about the investigation.
它就跟调查有关
Are you covering for him?
你在包庇他吗
Covering for...?
包庇
Al, Dave was...
艾尔 戴夫
having an affair with my wife.
跟我妻子搞外遇
What?! Yeah.
什么 是的
That little patch of makeup Webster found on him?
韦伯斯特在他身上发现的少量化妆品
That $500-an-ounce one?
每盎司五百美金的那个
The reason I know it's from Belgium
我知道它来自比利时
is because I bought it for Shelby
是因为上次我在布鲁塞尔
the last time I was in Brussels.
买♥♥了它送给谢尔比
That doesn't prove anything.
这并不能证明什么
It's an exclusive brand.
这是个奢侈品牌
It's not even sold in the U.S.
美国都没卖♥♥的
Then I see her car parked outside
然后我看到她的车停在
of a restaurant that I know Dave's eating in.
戴夫吃饭的餐厅外
They're friends, they're having lunch...
他们是朋友 一起吃个饭...
Well, he came in the back door.
他从后门进去的
He probably left the same way.
可能原路返回的
It's funny, huh?
很可笑 是吧
The Aspen Conference last March.
三月份的阿斯彭会议
Shelby was presenting for her environmental do-gooder group.
谢尔比代表她的改善环境组出席
She stays at the Twelve Tree--
她住在十二棵树
that sour little hotel in the woods?
森林里那个穷酸的小旅馆
Dave O'Bannon had a room three doors down.
戴夫·奥班农的房♥间在隔壁第三个
And on and on and wearily on, it goes.
还有这个那个这个 数不尽
Receipts of Dave's that Jay's been tracking,
杰追踪到戴夫的收据
they match times Shelby told me she was...
都与谢尔比跟我说她要
meeting friends or getting her hair done or all the...
见朋友或者做头发或者别的正常借口
usual excuses.
时间相符
Eliot.
艾略特
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Well, she'll have information
她会知道奥班农的
on O'Bannon's state of mind.
心理状态
Maybe he bared his soul
也许他把自己的感情
along with everything else.
和别的东西一起坦露了
I suppose you'll need to talk to her.
我想你需要跟她谈谈
I think you need to talk to her.
我觉得你需要跟她谈谈
You wouldn't understand.
你不会明白
What don't I understand? Come on, Shelby.
我不明白什么 拜托 谢尔比
Lay it on me. What possible reason
责任都算我的 我给了你
could I have given you for having an affair
什么合理的理由 让你
with one of my closest friends?
跟我最好的朋友搞外遇
I never slept with Dave.
我从未跟戴夫上过床
Aspen? Hmm?
阿斯彭
Yeah.
是的
I know about Aspen.
我知道阿斯彭
I... Dave just... he happened to be there.
我 戴夫只不过 他刚好在那
And I'm glad he was.
我很高兴他在那
Secret rendezvous at Jeffrey's?
杰弗里的秘密约会
We had drinks. How did your makeup
我们一起喝酒 那你的化妆品
get on his hand?
怎么会跑到他手上
We found it.
我们发现了
It's a little forensic thing we do.
我们就稍微做了个司法鉴定
This is why, you know.
这就是原因
We don't know each other anymore, Eliot.
我们不再了解对方 艾略特
I mean, you don't know me.
你不了解我
No, I don't.
不 我不了解
Fine, what... you...
好吧 你 想
want us to go back to Sharon?
想一起去找莎伦吗
Because I'm pretty sure she's gonna say
因为我能肯定她会说
cheating on your husband is not the way to...
背叛你的丈夫不是解决...
I never slept with Dave!
我从未跟戴夫上过床
That afternoon, at the fund-raiser...
那天下午 在募捐会上
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表