剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Thank you again.
再次感谢你们
I'll walk you out.
我送你出去
You were right. People change.
你是对的 人确实会变
Fletcher Sayers did.
弗莱彻·赛尔斯就变了
Well, I guess he realized if you find the right person,
我猜他是发现如果找对了人
you stick with 'em, right?
就会长相厮守 对吧
Yeah, but where are you gonna find the right one?
没错 可去哪找对的人呢
Beats me.
问倒我了
Fact is...
事实上
I'm nothing like Fletcher Sayers.
我跟弗莱彻·赛尔斯一点也不像
Much better actor, for one.
首先我比他演技好多了
Um, he won an Academy Award.
他可得过奥斯卡奖
Come on. You saw my work outside that van place.
拜托 你见过我在那个仓库门口的演技
"Big chandelier, great bread."
大吊灯 好吃的面包
I definitely deserve a nomination for that one.
就冲那段演技 我就应该获得提名
You know what, forget Gary Cooper because you,
这样吧 去他的加里·库珀 因为你
you were so good, we got to do it again.
你演得太棒了 我们要再来一次
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Here's the deal. You're a doctor and I am a hypochondriac.
来吧 你演医生 我来演疑病患者
Ready? Oh, Doctor,
准备好了吗 医生
my foot, it hurts. I can't walk on it.
我的脚疼 我走不了路
Something's wrong. Am I dying?
我肯定得病了 我要死了吗
Your foot's fine. Oh, what about my eyes?
你的脚没事 那我的眼睛呢
My eyes have really been bothering me.
我的眼睛好难受
They're all blurry.
看不清东西
Now that you mention it, i do see an issue.
经你这么一说 好像确实有点问题
You do? I prescribe at least one drink
是吗 你必须得去加菲根
at Gaffigan's. Ah.
喝上几杯才会好
Can you follow your doctor's orders?
你可以遵守医嘱吗
Yeah, I can do that. But I'm buying.
没问题 但是我请
Not gonna contradict you there.
没意见
All right. Fine.
好吧
You know, they should do a movie about us in Syracuse.
他们应该把咱们在雪城那段拍成电影
Good beginning, not such a great ending.
开头不错 结尾太马虎了
Yeah? What about the sequel?
是吗 那续集呢
How's that end? No.
结尾怎么样 不
No, you're gonna have to wait to find out. No spoilers.
不 你得等着看结局 我不剧透
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表