剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
I would've thought you'd be there
我以为你会跟强尼
for Johnny at the festival.
一起参加音乐节呢
Well, I had business in Vegas over the weekend.
我整个周末都在拉斯维加斯谈事
I came over here as soon as my plane touched down.
我飞机一落地就赶过来了
All right, so if we're done with the questions.
好了 该说的都说了
You need anything, bro,
你要有任何需要 哥们儿
call me on my cell.
打我电♥话♥
"E-dawg"?
"艾老弟"
We go sailing sometimes.
我们有时候一起去玩帆船
Those are some very interesting circles
你混的圈子
you're spinning in, Eliot.
都挺有意思的 艾略特
Don't waste your time being envious of me.
别花太多时间羡慕我
I got the boxing commission,
我加入了拳击委员会
the Italian-American society
意大利裔美国人社团
and the world's largest hip-hop mogul on my ass,
还有世界上最有名的嘻哈天王烦着我
and I haven't had my afternoon cappuccino.
可我到现在还没喝上午后卡布奇诺
Find the guy who wanted this kid killed.
找出想杀害这孩子的人
Please and thank you.
拜托了 谢谢你
Oh, what a shame.
真可惜
I used to love to watch him move.
我以前很爱看他比赛
You were a fan, too?
你也是粉丝吗
Oh, I've been a devotee of the sweet science for years.
我多年来一直是拳击爱好者
I used to moonlight as the on-call doctor
我以前住在贝斯犹太人区时
for the Golden Gloves when I was a resident at Beth Israel.
给"金手套"拳击巡回赛当过兼♥职♥临场医生
Joe Frazier once sent me flowers
乔·弗雷泽[美国拳王]还送过我花
for resetting his nose in the middle of a match.
因为我在比赛中重新接好了他的鼻子
I still miss it.
我还很怀念那段日子
How does a world champion boxer end up like this?
一个世界拳击冠军怎么会这样死去
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay.
好了
Cause of death was asphyxiation.
死因是窒息
He choked on his own blood.
他被自己的血呛死了
It's pretty straightforward.
相当直接
The X-rays are useless--
X光片没用
too many breaks to figure anything out.
骨折地方太多很难发现什么
I know you want an I.D. on the weapon,
我知道你想问凶器是什么
but right now, all I can say is he was hit with something.
但目前 我只能说他是被什么东西袭击的
How's that for being specific?
这样说算具体吗
Not very.
不太算
I'm considering,
我在想
because most of the bruising has a circular shape,
因为大部分挫伤都是圆形的
that maybe he was hit with the end of a metal pipe.
他可能是被金属管的末端打到的
Maybe.
只是可能
I really won't know for sure until I boil his head.
我真的不确定 除非我煮了他的头
Oh, I know it sounds awful when you say it out loud,
我知道这么说听起来很可怕
but it's what I got to do.
但我必须得这么做
Oh. Right after my protein bar.
等我弄完蛋白质棒的
I'm on a new program.
我在进行一个新项目
I finally spoke to Johnny's mother, Maria.
我总算跟强尼的母亲玛丽亚谈过了
She was getting ready for the festival
那些警♥察♥把噩耗告诉她时
when some uniforms broke the news.
她正准备去音乐节
She's hysterical.
她情绪很激动
Says she has no idea who would do this to her son.
说她不知道谁会对她儿子做出这种事
She know anything about Johnny throwing his last fight?
她知道强尼为什么故意输掉最后一场比赛吗
No. She never saw his fights,
不知道 她从没看过他比赛
never wanted to know anything about them.
也不想知道关于比赛的任何消息
And as a mother, I get it.
作为一位母亲 我能理解
Does he have any other family?
他还有其他家人吗
Seems there's a father
似乎有个爸爸
who's been out of the picture for years,
很多年没出现了
lives in Honolulu.
住在火奴鲁鲁
But there is an older brother, Bobby.
不过还有个哥哥 鲍比
She know where Bobby might be?
她知道鲍比会在哪吗
She didn't.
她不知道
I checked his apartment and he wasn't there.
我去他公♥寓♥看过了 他不在
Apparently, he works as a day laborer around the city.
很显然他白天在城里打工
She doesn't know which site he's working today.
她不知道他今天在哪工作
Track him down, we got to talk to him. Yeah.
找到他 我们要问他话 明白
So, Eliot knows Ak?
艾略特认识AK
Sailing buddies.
他们一起玩帆船
Okay, anyways,
不管怎样
I was doing a little research into Johnny D'Amato,
我对强尼·达马托做了点调查
because I'm more of a mixed martial arts guy.
因为我更喜欢综合格斗
Ak may not believe that Johnny took a dive,
AK也许不相信强尼会放水
but he is in the minority.
不过大部人可不这么想
Check it out.
看看
Facebook, twitter, tumblr--
脸书 推特 汤不热[社交网站]
they're all saying the same thing:
他们说的都一样
something was up with that fight.
这场比赛有问题
Now, take a look
现在来看看
at round three.
第三轮
See, Johnny just drops his gloves.
看 强尼直接放弃了
I mean, come on, who does that?
可谁会这么做啊
Sure doesn't look like the Johnny D'Amato
我认识的强尼·达马托
I'm used to seeing.
肯定不会这么做
Was he as good as they say? Oh, yeah.
他有传说中那么厉害 当然
He was like the Italian-American Sugar Ray Leonard.
他就像意美混血苏格·雷·伦纳德
Oh, you mean, the lightweight?
你是说 那个轻量级选手
Lightweight? Jay,
轻量级 杰
as a New Yorker, as a sports fan,
作为一个纽约客 一个体育迷
you need to appreciate.
你要学会欣赏
Sugar Ray Leonard is a legend.
苏格·雷·伦纳德是个传奇
Well, do you appreciate Anderson "The spider" Silva?
你欣赏"蜘蛛人"安德森·席尔瓦吗
Or Fedor Emelianenko?
或者菲多·艾米连科
No. Oh, get out of here.
停 别说了
And they were the greatest fighters of all time in my sport
在我眼里他们是史上最伟大的拳击手
so we're even.
我们扯平了
No, we're not even.
没 没扯平
Boxing is an art.
拳击是一项艺术
That stuff you watch is a blood sport.
你看的那东西叫血腥运动
See, you say that like it's a bad thing.
你说得好像那不是好东西
So, if Johnny took a dive, why'd he do it?
如果强尼放水了 他为什么这么做
Maybe someone ordered him to.
也许有人让他这么做的
Like somebody owned him.
比如他的管理者
Could be.
有可能
Check with organized crime.
查查有组织犯罪
See if you can find a financial link to anybody
看看能否通过资金链
who may have had Johnny under their thumb.
找到那个可能控制了强尼的人
Go back as far as you have to.
尽量往前找
No problem.
没问题
You know who'd be really pissed off
你知道如果强尼真的放水
if Johnny actually threw that fight?
会惹怒谁吗
His trainer, Casey Mcgraw.
他的教练 凯西·麦格劳
Makes sense.
有道理
In addition to a couple of battery raps he had as a teenager,
除了青年时有几次故意伤人案底
look what he did to fighters who didn't give a hundred percent.
看他对没尽全力的拳击手做了什么
He broke one guy's arm,
打折一人手臂
cracked five ribs on somebody else.
打断另一人五根肋骨
I don't even get why anybody would train with him.
真不明白为什么有人找他做教练
He was the best.
他是最好的
Fighters thought he was worth the risk.
拳击手认为值得冒险
But you got to wonder what Casey would do
不过你想如果凯西发现
if one of his greatest fighters took a dive.
他最出色的拳击手放水 他会怎么做
Everybody loved Johnny.
每个人都爱强尼
Nobody wanted to kill him.
没人想杀他
Besides that, I got nothing to say.
除此之外 我无话可说
Ah, come on.
得了吧
Casey, we got so much to talk about.
凯西 我们有很多事要谈
Yeah? Like what?
真的 比如什么
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表