剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
They were engaged, in fact,
其实他们都订婚了
but Melissa broke up with him shortly before... she died.
但就在梅丽莎死前 他们刚分手
Why?
为什么
I think she was in love with someone else.
我觉得她是爱上别人了
She never told me who.
她从没告诉我是谁
But I remember it was really hard for her.
但我记得那段时间她也很不容易
How did he take the breakup?
他对分手是什么态度
Not well.
不怎么接受
He used to be really close to our family,
他过去和我们家关系很亲近
almost like another brother.
我几乎把他当哥哥了
But then after Melissa died,
但后来梅丽莎去世了
we sort of just drifted apart.
我们也就不怎么来往了
You don't think Dom's involved in this?
你不会觉得多姆和此事有关吧
Did she tell you who she was in love with?
她有没有说她爱上的是谁呢
She said it was complicated.
她说其间关系复杂
Complicated how?
怎么个复杂法
I think she meant he was married or maybe outranked her.
我想她的意思是他已婚或者比她级别高
"Outranked her"?
比她级别高
Is it possible she was in love with...
她爱上的有没有可能是
Al Burns, my partner?
艾尔·彭斯 我的搭档
Carrie, if Melissa did have feelings for your partner,
凯莉 如果梅丽莎真的喜欢你的搭档
she would never have crossed that line.
她绝不会有所行动的
The "Quinn code," Right?
奎恩准则 对吗
Exactly.
对
Except Dominic Moreno -- he's not a Quinn.
不过多米尼克·莫雷诺不是奎恩家的
Only you could get me to Astoria.
只有你能派我去阿斯托里亚
Technically, it's Long Island City.
准确的说 它也属于长岛市
It's still Queens, which is technical enough for me.
还是属于皇后区啊 这就够我受的了
This... personnel folder
这是多米尼克·莫雷诺的
for Dominic Moreno.
个人档案
You want to tell me what his connection is to all this?
能告诉我他和此事有什么关联吗
Not yet.
还不行
I need a little more information.
我还需要点信息
Rudy Vernon, a cop -- he worked out at the gun range.
鲁迪·弗农 射击场的警♥察♥
I need anything that ties him to Dominic Moreno.
我需要把他和多米尼克联♥系♥起来
Phone calls, check stubs, any contact at all.
电♥话♥记录 支票存根 任何联♥系♥
I'll try.
我尽力吧
And if you ever want to fill me in...
如果你想要告诉我是怎么回事
Thank you, Eliot.
谢谢你 艾略特
Wells?
威尔斯
I need you to be sure on this one.
我希望这次你能确定
Dead to rights.
非常确定
If you're wrong, we all go down.
如果你弄错了 我们都完了
Dominic Moreno.
多米尼克·莫雷诺
Who?
谁
He's NYPD
纽约警♥察♥
and Melissa Quinn's ex-fiance.
而且是梅丽莎·奎恩的前未婚夫
Didn't even know she had a boyfriend.
我都不知道她有男友了
She never mentioned him.
她从没提起过他
Well, she would never have told you.
她肯定不会告诉你的
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I think she was in love with you.
我想她爱上了你
She was a detective under my command.
她是我手下的警探
Al, I was a detective under your command.
艾尔 我也曾经是你手下的警探
That's different.
那不一样
She worked for me and that's it.
她只是我的下属而已
What does this have to do with anything?
这和此事有什么关系呢
Motive.
动机
Dominic Moreno is a cop, he's a sharpshooter,
多米尼克·莫雷诺是警♥察♥ 神枪手
And his ex-fiancee was in love with you.
而且前未婚妻爱上了你
All right, so I-I'm looking for Moreno?
好吧 所以我要找的是莫雷诺了
Yes, if we can place him at the gun range,
如果能确认他在射击场
we may have enough.
应该就够了
I've never seen any of these guys.
我从来没见过这些人
Are you sure?
你确定吗
You know what? Let's try an experiment.
不如这样 我们来试试吧
Don't look at me like that. It's gonna be easy.
别那样看着我 很简单的
Just... close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
I'm not gonna close my eyes.
我才不要闭眼睛
If Dominic Moreno was there at the gun range,
如果多米尼克·莫雷诺真在射击场
if he was shadowing you, you probably saw him.
如果他在跟踪你 你可能见过他的
Close your eyes.
闭眼
Let's start from where you lost your gun.
从你丢枪开始
I want to take you back to the firing range.
我想把你带回到靶场
You weren't there. How's this gonna help?
你当时又不在 有什么用
I've been there before.
我以前去过
And I remember everything.
我什么都记得
So I can set the scene. Close your eyes.
所以我能重设场景 闭眼
Take a breath. You park your car.
深呼吸 你停了车
You head towards the range shack.
走向靶场
It's about 1:00 P.M.
下午一点左右
The weather report says
天气预告说
there's gonna be a breeze coming northwest
河流的西北部要刮来
off the river.
一股冷风
Yeah, okay. Okay?
没错 好吗
Now, which stall did you shoot at?
你在哪个靶道练靶
I don't know.
我不知道
Al, you can do this.
艾尔 你能做到
Now, you were standing behind the firing line.
你现在站在射击线后
Which way did you turn when you left the range shack?
离开靶场后 向哪里拐了
Right. Right.
右边 右边
I went right.
我向右拐了
Okay.
好的
Stall 16.
16道
That's great. And when you were done,
很好 当你打完
the range officer came over and checked your weapon.
靶场安全员过来检查你的武器
Yeah. I remember that.
没错 我记得
Who did you see? Anyone else?
你看见谁了 有别人吗
There was a guy
有个男人
wearing a knee brace; he was limping.
戴着膝盖支架 一瘸一拐的
All right. That's Brendan Quinn.
那就是布兰登·奎恩
Look around, do you see anybody else there? Just relax.
看看周围 看到别人了吗 放轻松
Try to remember.
试着回忆
This guy...
这个人
This guy, he was there.
这个人在那儿
That's Dominic Moreno. You did it!
他就是多米尼克·莫雷诺 你做到了
With a little help.
因为有了你的帮忙
So, let's say Dominic Moreno paid Rudy Vernon
假设多米尼克·莫雷诺收买♥♥鲁迪·弗农
to switch the guns.
换枪
But how do we prove it? Vernon's dead.
但我们怎么才能证明 弗农死了
Not the Quinns again.
别再去找奎恩家人了
Carrie, I'm serious.
凯莉 我是说真的
All right. I'll shut it.
算了 我不说了
My patrol officers have a response time
我的巡查官五分钟后
of five minutes, so you better be quick.
就会回来了 你最好快说
I'm looking for your son.
我要找你的儿子
Brendan? He's at work.
布兰登 他上班呢
No, he's not and he's not at home.
他没在上班 也不在家
Listen, I'm not here to accuse your family...
我不是来指责你的家人
or to bring up difficult memories.
或是提起伤心往事的
But there's something I have to tell you.
我来是要告诉你一件事
The night Melissa's squad went after Oscar Payn,
梅丽莎小队追捕奥迪卡·佩恩那晚
Al Burns tried to protect her.
艾尔·彭斯是想保护她的
How? By sending her walking into the barrel of an AK?
怎么保护的 把她送到枪口面前吗
No, he told her to hold her position
不是的 她让她原地不动
and she disobeyed his order.
但她违令了
That's not true.
不是这样的
By his own incident report, he sent her to her death.
他在事故报告里写是他让她送死了
He wrote that report because he didn't want it on record
那是因为他不想在报告上写
that she died disobeying an order.
她因违令而死
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表