剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
打扰一下
I'll cut her off!
我去拦住她
M-move!
闪开
Hey! You!
你
Did you see a girl come around that corner?
有没有看到一个女孩从那转角过来
No one else is in here but me and you.
除了你我 没人在这
I'm going to ask you again.
我再问你遍
Did you see a pretty girl,
你有看到一个漂亮女孩
hair braided to the side,
金发侧辫
black-rimmed glasses, come around that corner?
戴着黑框眼镜 从那个拐角跑过来
I think the more important question is
我更关心的问题是
who is the pretty lady standing in front of me?
我面前的这位美人是谁
The lady who's gonna throw your ass in jail
如果你不马上回答问题
if you don't answer my question-- now.
她就是把你扔进监狱的人
It sounds like Kendell Wilson,
听描述应该是肯黛儿·威尔森
but I didn't... I didn't see her.
但...但我没看见她
You didn't see her?
你没看见她
All right. Where'd she go?
好吧 她去哪了
You didn't see her? No.
你没看见她吗 没看见
Okay. It's like she just... disappeared.
看来她消失了
She was...
她本来...
Wait a second.
等一下
Al, earlier,
艾尔 之前
a girl passed me in the hallway, right?
有个女孩在走廊里跟我擦身而过 对吧
And then a minute later, she reappeared from the opposite direction
可一分钟后 她没从我身旁走过
without ever passing me by again.
却在相反的方向出现了
Maybe she took a different entrance.
也许她从别的出口走了
There are no other entrances.
没有别的出口
And it's not like this is Hogwarts.
这里又不是霍格沃茨[魔法学院]
They're not walking around wearing cloaks of invisibility.
他们又没有隐形衣
Somehow, these kids are passing through this school
不知怎么 这些孩子不被察觉地
undetected.
穿梭在校园中
If you're right, that's how Doc's killer
若如你所说 杀死多克的凶手
got in without being seen.
就是这样不被察觉地进来的
We have to check and see
我们得查查看
if Kendell Wilson is the girl from Cosgrove's.
肯黛儿·威尔森是不是科斯格罗夫的那个女孩
I'm gonna try to figure out how these students
我想办法去弄明白这些学生
are just disappearing into the walls.
是怎么来无影去无踪的
I'll track down Kendell Wilson.
我去找肯黛儿·威尔森
Check this out-- Doc Reid got his PhD from MIT,
给你说 多克·里德从麻省理工获得博士学位
and he happens to be on the board
而且还是编写SAT试题的
that wrote the S.A.T.'s.
委员会成员
According to school records, he only made $70,000 a year.
从学校记录来看 他的年薪只有七万美元
That must've pissed him off.
肯定让他很不爽
Maybe enough that he sold S.A.T. answer keys.
也许这就是他出♥售♥SAT答案的原因
Well, if he did, he's doing it wrong,
如果真是这样 他的生意可没做好
'cause I can't find a penny more than his salary in his financials.
因为他的财务状况里一分钱都没多
How does Kendell Wilson fit?
肯黛儿·威尔森在这里面是什么角色
Well, she scored perfect S.A.T.'s.
她曾在SAT考试中考了满分
And get this--
而且听好
she's not an intern.
她不是实习生
At 16 years old, she's a part-time employee at Cosgrove Strategies,
她在十六岁时是科斯格罗夫战略的兼♥职♥雇员
and she makes more than enough money
而且她的年薪达到了五万美元
to pay for her own schooling at over $50,000 a year.
远超了她所需要的学费数额
I don't get it. Cosgrove paid her
我不明白 科斯格罗夫花了一大笔钱
a bunch of money to work part-time,
雇她做兼♥职♥
and she ends up with perfect scores from Doc?
她还在多克那里拿了高分
Could've aced the S.A.T.'s. It's possible.
有可能是在SAT中考了第一名
Okay, so the connection between Cosgrove's murder
那么科斯格罗夫和多克谋杀案之间的
and Doc is...?
联♥系♥是
Kendell Wilson.
肯黛儿·威尔森
Who has the keys to this closet?
谁有这个贮藏室的钥匙
Uh, the janitors, the Principal and me.
清洁工 校长和我
Any of the the students?
学生有吗
Uh, no. You sure about that?
没有 你确定吗
No.
不确定
Clear.
安全
Maintenance tunnels.
维修地道
They run all over the school.
遍布整个校园
I need you to take me to the storage closet in Doc Reid's office.
请带我去多克·里德办公室的贮藏室
Let's go.
走吧
You want me to go down there with you?
需要我陪你下去吗
No, I'm good. Thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Oh, remember me?
还记得我吗
I'm one of the cops you ran from at school today.
我是你今天在学校逃避的警♥察♥之一
Excuse me, Officer.
不好意思 警官
Don't you need a warrant or something to question a minor?
审问未成年人不需要许可吗
It's Lieutenant. And no.
我是队长 而且不需要许可
It's okay, Aunt Vicki.
没关系 维姬阿姨
I didn't know leaving a public place was against the law.
从公共场所离开不犯法吧
Kendell, watch your tone.
肯黛儿 注意语气
I am watching my tone.
我注意着呢
I'm going for sarcastic indifference.
我在保持中立的讽刺
Boy, you're a lucky one, huh?
有这样的侄女还真是幸福啊
On most days.
通常是的
Is Kendell in trouble?
肯黛儿惹什么麻烦了吗
No, no one's in trouble, Miss.
没人惹麻烦 女士
We just, uh, want to talk.
我们只是想跟她谈谈
You're at Cosgrove Strategies?
你在科斯格罗夫战略上班吗
She's an intern there.
她是那里的实习生
"An intern"? Really?
"实习生" 真的吗
Mr. Cosgrove personally recruited her.
科斯格罗夫先生亲自聘的她
Found out what a talented computer programmer she is.
觉得她是个天资过人的电脑程序设计师
Did he?
是吗
I was under the impression you were an employee.
我以为你是正式雇员呢
No. No. Just-just-just an intern.
不 不 只是个实习生
Kendell, would you like to discuss this in private?
肯黛儿 你想跟我们私下谈吗
Yeah. Yeah, actually that would, that be great.
是的 当然 其实那样最好
Kendell, are you sure?
肯黛儿 你确定吗
Your mom and dad would want me to be with you.
你父母会希望我陪着你的
No. No. I-I think it's okay.
不用 没关系的
She'll be all right.
她不会有事的
Excuse me?
打扰一下
Stop!
站住
Police!
警♥察♥
Oh, come on, don't bust me!
别搜我身
It was just a cigarette! You can check!
只是根烟而已 不信你查
I'm not interested in busting you for cigarettes.
我没兴趣从你身上搜香烟
Who knows about these tunnels?
都有谁知道这些地道
Most students, uh, seniors. You again?
大部分高年级学生都知道 又是你
Really? Have you ever seen any teachers down here?
孽缘啊 你在这下面见到过老师吗
Are you kidding me? I only come down here
你开玩笑呢吧 我到这里来
because they never would, all right?
就是因为老师们不会下来
You skinned my knee.
我的膝盖都被你弄破皮了
Oh, don't be such a baby, Wyatt Stromer,
别跟个小孩子似的 怀亚特·斯特莫
441 Sutton Place, Apartment 10B.
萨顿酒店公♥寓♥441号♥楼 10B公♥寓♥
I know where you live. Yeah, you, uh,
我知道你住在哪 是啊 你...
you want to give me a lift home? My mom's making quinoa.
你想送我回家吗 我妈妈在做藜麦
Maybe she can make you... No.
也许她可以给你做点 不
So, no to dinner?
不去吃晚餐
No to dinner. Okay.
不去吃晚餐 好了
Go home to your mommy. This is a crime scene.
回你妈妈那去 这里是犯罪现场
So, you're one of Cosgrove's employees?
所以 你是科斯格罗夫的员工
Uh, just after-school work.
只是放学后去工作
Whoa, wait a minute, wait.
等一下 等等
Cosgrove paid you enough money to cover your tuition
科斯格罗夫仅因为你的课后工作
for just after-school work?
就付给你足够交学费的钱吗
So, why are you hiding it from your aunt?
那你为什么要瞒着你姑姑
Kendell,
肯黛儿
you're 16.
你才十六岁
Even if you loved him...
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表