剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
即便你爱他
Oh, God! No, no, no! Uh, no.
我的天 不 不是的
S-Sorry, it's just... he wasn't like that at all.
抱歉 只是 他根本不是那样的人
He was... r-really cool and-and respectful.
他真的很酷并且令人尊敬
You need to tell me the truth about what's going on.
你必须告诉我是怎么回事
Two people are dead.
两个人死了
You're connected to both of them.
你跟他们俩都有关
I hacked Mr. Cosgrove's servers
我黑了科斯格罗夫先生的服务器
to prove that he needed a security update.
证明他需要安全升级
So you prove you can hack into Cosgrove's company,
所以你证明你能入侵科斯格罗夫公♥司♥的电脑
so that he gives you a job?
因此他给你工作
Exactly.
就是这样的
That's classic white hat strategy, Kendell.
那是白帽黑客的经典做法 肯黛儿
Problem is you got to wear a black hat
问题是在成为白帽黑客前
before you can put on the white hat...
你得先使点坏
Hey. What'd you find out?
有什么发现
I knew there was an answer to this riddle. Listen:
我就知道这个谜题是有答案的 听着
There are steam tunnels running directly underneath the school.
学校地下有蒸汽通道
One of them leads right into a storage closet
其中有一条就通向多克·里德
in Doc Reid's office.
办公室的储物间
So the killer could've used the tunnels to get
所以凶手可能利用这条通道
in and out of Reid's office completely unnoticed.
进出里德的办公室且完全不被发现
As far as I can tell, it's mostly used by students,
就我所知 大都是学生在用通道
you know, trying to hide stuff
你知道的 藏一些
they don't want the faculty to see.
不想被教职员工看到的东西
You think a student killed Reid?
你认为是学生杀了里德吗
CSU's are processing it now.
犯罪现场小组正在排查
I'll let you know what they find.
我会告诉你他们的发现
I'm talking to someone right now
我正在跟一个可能可以
who might be able to connect the dots.
帮我们认清♥真♥♥相♥的人谈
I'll get back to you.
我再打给你
Okay. Bye.
好 再见
Kendell?
肯黛儿
I need you to come with us.
你得跟我们走
Come on.
走吧
You seriously think I could've killed someone?!
你真的认为我杀了人吗
I'm going to be sick.
我要吐了
Not in the car.
可别吐在车里
But you have to believe me, Okay?
但你得相信我 好吗
All I did was hack some people's computers.
我只是侵入了某些人的电脑
"People's"?
某些人
You hacked more than Cosgrove?
除了科斯格罗夫 你还入侵过其他人的电脑吗
Uh... eh, Mr. Cosgrove asked me
科斯格罗夫先生叫我
to hack Doc Reid's computer.
入侵多克·里德的电脑
He said he did something wrong at school.
他说他在学校干了某些不法勾当
You worked for Cosgrove,
你为科斯格罗夫工作
you hacked into Doc Reid's computer.
你入侵过多克·里德的电脑
You know how to disappear in those tunnels at the school.
你知道怎么利用学校的通道消失
You know about those? We know about everything!
你们知道那个 我们什么都知道
So you better start telling us the truth.
所以你现在最好跟我们说实话
I am, I swear, Okay?
我说的是实话 我发誓 好吗
Why would I kill Mr. Cosgrove?
我为什么要杀科斯格罗夫先生
He was paying for my education, Okay?
我的学费都是他在付 好吗
I would be ruining my whole life.
我那么做会毁掉我的人生
Why did Cosgrove ask you to hack in the first place?
首先科斯格罗夫为什么会叫你入侵电脑
Was it because of the bad recommendation
是因为多克给马歇尔
the Doc gave Marshall?
很负面的推荐信吗
He said that Doc Reid was cheating,
他说多克·里德有舞弊行为
but he wanted solid proof
他希望在当面指控
that he was selling S.A.T. Answers
他出♥售♥SAT答案前
before he confronted him--
有可靠的证据
he didn't want to falsely accuse Doc.
他不想冤枉了多克
Where were you the night of the scavenger hunt?
寻宝游戏那晚你在哪里
Working at the office.
我在办公室工作
I'm sure I'm on the security tape.
我确定安全录像带上可以找到我
Wouldn't put it past a hacker
对录像带做点手脚
like you to doctor the footage.
对你这样一个黑客不是难题
Hey. How could I get a text from Mr. Cosgrove?
怎么会有短♥信♥是科斯格罗夫先生发来的
Oh, my God. Hand it over.
我的天 给我
Get the phone, get the phone.
拿手♥机♥ 把手♥机♥拿过来
What does it say?
写了什么
"Give me everything you stole "From Doc's computer.
把你从多克电脑里偷走的所有东西都给我
"I have your aunt.
你阿姨在我手上
Trade."
做交易
Oh, my God-- Aunt Vicki.
我的天 维姬阿姨
"McCarren Park, two hours. No cops."
两小时后到麦凯伦♥公♥园 不准报♥警♥
McCarren Park, two hours.
两小时后到麦凯伦♥公♥园
I'll try to track down Cosgrove's phone.
我试试跟踪科斯格罗夫的手♥机♥
Oh, my God-- Aunt Vicki. What are we gonna do?
天哪 维姬阿姨 我们要怎么办
Let's get our undercover people into place in McCarren Park.
我们让便衣在麦凯伦♥公♥园埋伏好
If the kidnapper's good,
如果绑匪厉害的话
they'll probably give Kendell a second location
肯黛儿到公园后
when she gets to the park.
他们很可能会给她第二个地址
They're gonna want to make sure she's alone.
他们得确保她是一个人
What did you take from Doc's computer?
你从多克的电脑里拷走了什么
Financial spreadsheets, account numbers, no names.
财务表单 账号♥ 没有名字
And then you sent that to Cosgrove?
然后你把那些发给了科斯格罗夫吗
Kind of. I mean, the dude's really bad with tech--
差不多吧 这位兄弟对技术真的是一窍不通
an old guy, you know?-- so, uh,
老古董一个 你懂的吧 所以
he likes to have a hard copy,
他想要一份打印出来的文件
and I gave it to him on the day that he died.
我在他死的那天交给了他
Oh, my God, oh, my God, is it my fault that he got killed,
天哪 天哪 他被杀难道是我害的
because I gave him those files on the day...
因为我那天把那些文件给了他
You texted Cosgrove.
你给科斯格罗夫发短♥信♥了
That's how the kidnappers know
绑匪就是这么知道
you have a digital copy.
你有电子备份的
So, we just give them my flash drive,
那只要我们把闪存给他们
and then this is all over, right?
就能解决此事了对吗
No, that would put your aunt in worse danger.
不 那样你姑姑会更危险
Whoever has her doesn't want to trade.
不管是谁抓了她 对方不是想做交易
Then why did they take her?
那他们抓她做什么
They want your copy of the file.
他们想要你手里的文件备份
But also they want you.
但也想要你
You looked at the spreadsheets, that makes you a witness.
你看过了数据表格 所以你就是目击者
They've already killed two witnesses.
他们已经杀了两位目击者了
But my aunt saw the kidnappers' faces!
但我姑姑看到了绑♥架♥者的脸
They could kill her! Oh, my God,
他们可能会连她一起杀掉 天哪
She's gonna be okay. She's gonna be okay. Listen to me.
她不会有事的 她会没事的 听我说
They need her safe and sound
他们不会伤害她的
till they get you.
直到抓到你之前
And they're not getting you.
我们不会让他们抓到你的
Can't track the phone.
没法追踪手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
They put the SIM card in a burner cell that's untraceable.
电♥话♥卡在不可追踪的一次性手♥机♥里
All right, so we do it the hard way.
好吧 那就用笨办法来吧
You give me the flash drive
你把闪存给我
and we'll use it as a bargaining chip.
我们用它来换回你姑姑
I don't have it.
不在我身上
Kendell, an hour and 58 minutes. Where is it?!
肯黛儿 只剩1小时58分了 它在哪
It's in my locker at school.
在我学校的储物柜里
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
等等 等等
Al, I'm telling you there's no flash drive here.
艾尔 我告诉你了 闪存没在这儿
Check again. We need the flash drive
再找找 我们需要那个闪存
to save Kendell's aunt.
来救肯黛儿的阿姨
Wait a second...
等等
Marshall? Hey.
马歇尔 你好
I'm Carrie Wells. I'm here to help
我是凯莉·威尔斯 我是来
figure out what happened to your dad.
调查你父亲到底出了什么事的
I know where the flash drive is.
我知道闪存在哪了
I'm heading to Marshall Cosgrove's.
我现在去找马歇尔·科斯格罗夫
Wait. Why Marshall?
等等 为什么会在马歇尔那
I didn't know he had it.
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表