剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Okay, so I showed you my indonesian connection.
我已经带你看过我发现的关于印尼的部分
Now it's your turn to show me yours,
现在该轮到你告诉我你的线索了
and don't tell me it's on a need-to-know basis,
别跟我说不该知道的别问什么的
or I'll hit you with my rice balls.
不然我就拿我的饭团砸你
All right.
好吧
We believe a major international player
我们相信假♥币♥市场上
in the fraudulent currency market
一个主要国际参与者
is making his way to the United States.
正在进军美国
An indonesian trader.
是一个印度尼西亚交易商
So there's a ticking clock on this whole operation,
所以这次行动必须要快
and your charlie's angels counterfeiting crew,
你那些"霹雳娇娃"假♥币♥制♥作♥者们
they've only got a little bit of time
她们只剩很少时间
to get those valid serial numbers.
去取得那些有效序列号♥
Which plays into my hand.
正中我的下怀
And by "My hand,"
你刚说"我的下怀"
you mean "our hands," right?
意思是"我们的下怀"吧
Okay.
好吧
I've been scanning through the restaurant's security footage
我看了两个小时的餐馆监控录像
for two hours; no sign of Evan.
没有看到伊凡的身影
Yeah, you two took your sweet time.
你们俩可以慢慢来
I got you some balls. Coconut rice.
我给你带了一些饭团 椰香味儿的
Give them to your new partner, Simms.
留着给你的新拍档西姆斯吧
He could use a pair.
搞一对当睾丸吧 他太娘了
You're just jealous because he's friends
你只不过嫉妒
with the president of the United States.
他有美国总统身边的朋友
Hey. You're wearing a new tie.
你打了一条新领带
Well, yes, I have a fresh one.
没错 焕然一新
Doesn't everyone? Have some balls.
大家都是吧 吃点饭团吧
Hey, guys, it's Evan.
各位 找到伊凡了
Well, we can't see her face.
我们看不到她的脸
We can't ID her.
没办法确认身份
Poor guy's being worked.
被利用的可怜男人
This is getting us nowhere.
这线索毫无用处
Might be getting you nowhere
也许对你来说毫无用处
but I saw that tattoo in the hotel today.
可我今天在酒店看见过那个纹身
Jay, zoom in on it.
杰 把纹身放大
You find this normal?
她总这样吗
No, I find it exceptional.
不 这只是特例
Tattoo is of an Indonesian
纹身是印度尼西亚
Radical group, the Red Door,
激进组织 红门
Responsible for a series of bombings
在他们国家里制♥造♥过多起爆♥炸♥
and assassinations in their homeland.
和暗♥杀♥事件
Real anti-western types.
典型的反西方组织
Did you see the woman's face?
你看到那个女人的脸了吗
No, I think, I think the door closed before...
不 我记得门先关了...
The divorce
离婚
was really rough on Evan,
对伊凡来说真的很难
So he's kind of undergone a personal makeover recently.
他最近正经历着个人生活的巨大转折
He took a day job driving a truck.
他接了个开卡车的工作
I have your bags here, sir.
先生 您的行李在我这里
Uh, sir? Room 14.
先生 十四号♥房♥间
Yeah, I saw her face.
我看见她的脸了
Pulled these from Interpol, suspected Red Door members.
这些是从国际刑♥警♥组织调来的疑似红门成员
Okay.
好的
Jay, stop right there.
杰 在这停一下
Go back three. Go back, go back, go back.
退回去三个 后退 后退 后退
There. I am willing to bet anything
这个 我敢打包票
that we are looking at Evan's murderer.
这个人就是杀害伊凡的凶手
That's Padma Jindal.
她叫帕德玛·金达尔
Her file says that,
资料表明
Uh, Padma's family was killed
帕德玛的家人
by pro-western forces when she was a child.
在她小时候被亲西方力量所杀
Now she's the spear end of the Red Door.
现在她是红门的武器
Report doesn't say anything about counterfeiting.
但没有任何与制♥造♥假♥钞♥相关的记录
So what's an assassin from the Red Door doing in New York?
所以红门为何要在纽约进行暗♥杀♥
And what does she need counterfeit money for?
以及她为什么需要制♥造♥假♥钞♥
I got an idea.
我有个主意
I'm taking it to the darknet.
我去暗网试试
It's been four hours and nothing.
已经四个小时了 还是毫无进展
I could have 25 specialists in Washington
我本可以在华盛顿让25个专家
trolling the darknet
在暗网钓鱼
and trying to make contact with these people.
试图与这些人联♥系♥
But you didn't have the Padma Jindal connection.
但这样你就无法联♥系♥上帕德玛·金达尔
Until now.
直到现在
We've made contact.
联♥系♥上了
I posed as a seller of valid serial numbers.
我装成有效序列号♥的卖♥♥家
Teased them I had a contact
骗他们说
over at the Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
我在印钞局有人
The counterfeiters are pushing a meet tomorrow morning.
伪钞制♥造♥者们提出明早见面
This totally tracks with your intel
完全可以利用你的
about the Indonesian money buyer.
关于印尼钞票买♥♥家的情报来追踪
You think your 25 specialists
你觉得你那25个专家
could've scored a meeting this quickly?
能这么快就安排好见面吗
Even a blind pig finds a truffle.
瞎猫也能撞上死耗子
Who you calling a blind pig?
你说谁呢
You know what, I'm gonna
我要去
get a cup of coffee. Do you have an operations plan?
喝杯咖啡了 你有行动计划吗
Well, procedure is, we send someone in
流程就是 我们派一个人
to meet the counterfeiters
去见那些造伪钞的
And give them a proof of concept--
给他们一些证据
A valid serial number.
一个有效序列号♥
When the number comes up clean, we arrange for payment,
号♥码证实有效后 我们安排付款
a second meeting, and tail whoever comes to the meeting.
也就是第二次见面 并跟踪所有来的人
I don't think Padma or the other operatives
我不认为帕德玛或她的同伙
would risk exposure.
会冒着暴露的风险来的
They'll probably send an intermediary.
他们可能会派个中间人来
I can have an undercover operative up here from D.C. in 24 hours.
我可以24小时内从华盛顿派个卧底来
You already have an undercover operative: Me.
你已经有一个卧底人选了 我
No, too risky.
不行 太危险了
I can't believe i'm saying this, but Al's right.
我不想这么说 但艾尔是对的
This is a secret service op.
这是特勤处的事
This is what we do.
我们就是干这个的
All right, you guys get one shot
好吧 你的人只有一次机会
with these girls, okay? If you scare them,
接近这些女孩 如果你吓到了她们
they disappear, that's it.
她们就会从此消失
You don't get your ink or your paper,
你没法交差
and we don't help Jay find Evan's killer.
我们也没法帮杰找到杀害伊凡的凶手了
Carrie, with all due respect,
凯莉 恕我直言
You're a local cop.
你只是个地方警♥察♥
I mean, you're a brilliant one, for sure,
你的确很聪明
but there's no way you have time to learn enough
但你不可能有足够时间去学
about counterfeiting to go undercover.
关于伪钞的知识 再来当这个卧底
Try me.
来试试啊
The liberty bell inside the inkwell
墨水瓶内的大钟[转动时钟应变色]
doesn't change from copper to green.
没有从红铜变成青铜色
Fake.
假的
Uh, there's some nice texture
本·富兰克林
on Ben Franklin's shoulder; this one's real.
肩部有很漂亮的纹理 这张是真的
Okay.
好吧
Okay, this is just pathetic.
这张太明显了
The backside has the front
纸钞背面印成了
of Independence Hall, not the rear.
独♥立♥厅的正面 而不是背面
Fake. All right.
假的 好吧
This one's amateur stuff.
这张造的比较业余
What about this one?
这张呢
Watermarks are cold-pressed after inking.
着墨后水印才被冷蒸馏
Fake.
假♥币♥
Did you take one of those online memory courses?
你是不是在网上学快速记忆法了
No.
没有
I'm a walking online memory course.
我天生就会快速记忆法
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表