剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
There was clearly a group inside my staff
很明显我的团队中有些人
that worked covertly to use the influence of this office
利用办公室的影响力做些偷偷摸摸的勾当
to their benefit. I'm sorry.
为自己谋利 我对此很遗憾
That's all I know right now.
我目前只知道这么多
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
One second.
马上就好
Yes. Wonderful. Just have it delivered to the house.
很好 送到家里就可以了 谢谢
I, uh, got everyone waiting for a statement.
我 大家在等着我讲话呢
That ringtone.
那个铃♥声♥
I know where the files are.
我知道那些文件在哪
Okay, listen, when we went to Bright's office,
听着 我们去布莱特办公室时
he got a call, right? He said it was about a rug.
他接了个电♥话♥ 对吧 他说是地毯的事
It was Amanda. She was calling him
其实是阿曼达打的 她打给他
about the documents being delivered.
说送文件的事
The times match up. We were there at the same time
时间刚好对上 我们在那儿的时候
somebody got into Dave's storage locker.
也正是某人撬开戴夫的储物箱的时候
She had just gotten the stuff from his locker.
她刚从他的储物箱里取出了文件
That's what was being delivered to his house.
那才是真正送到他家的东西
The files.
那些文件
Eliot.
艾略特
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做
Look, whever it is you think you're looking for,
不管你想找什么
it won't stick.
都站不住脚
You just... you're burning
你这是在 你这是在拆桥
a bridge here, a bridge that can still lead
拆一座仍然通往咱们的梦想的桥
to our dream. Remember?
你还记得咱们的梦想吗
Me in the mayor's office. You, police commissioner.
我当市长 你当警♥察♥局长
We can still live that dream -- we will.
我们仍可以实现那个梦想 一定会的
Think of the good we can do for this town.
想想我们可以为这个城市做的贡献
Yeah -- what about what we can do for Amanda?
那我们能为阿曼达做的事情呢
You knew about the skyscraper deal... everything...
你知道那些摩天大楼的交易 你都知道
That's why she's protecting you, right?
所以她才保护你 对吧
So once you become mayor, you can repay the favor.
你一旦当上了市长 就可以还她的人情
It's enough, Bob. It's enough.
够了 鲍勃 够了
Dave had nothing to do with it, did he?
这件事跟戴夫一点关系也没有 对吧
You know what's gonna happen, Eliot, don't you?
你知道你这么做的后果吧 艾略特
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I don't care.
我不在乎
You don't care?
你不在乎
October 18, 1998?
1998年10月18日
Found this in the hall closet.
在厅里的衣柜里找到了这个
Open it up.
打开看看
Eliot...
艾略特
Don't destroy everything.
别把一切都毁了
Cuff him.
把他铐起来
Yeah. Say good-bye to Major Crimes, your friends...
你就等着跟重案组 你的朋友们
everything.
还有其它一切说再见吧
Eliot,
艾略特
what happened in 1998?
1998年发生了什么
I used to blame it on us being young.
我以前一直把这件事归结于我们太年轻
But now I'm thinking...
但是现在我觉得
that's just who we are.
是我们的本性使然
We were...
我们三个
interns -- Bright and Dave --
我 布莱特和戴夫
for a senator.
是一个议员的实习生
Doesn't matter who.
具体是谁不重要
He loved us.
他很喜欢我们
He gave us that atrocious nickname, the Three Amigos.
他给我们起了那个难听的外号♥ 三剑客
Anyway, one night, uh, I get a call, 4:00 in the morning.
总之有天凌晨四点钟 我接到一个电♥话♥
He's in Hell's Kitchen and something's gone wrong.
他在地狱厨房♥[曼哈顿一个区]出了点事
We go down and...
我们赶去了
find him in a room there with a, um...
发现他和一个
well, with a girl who had...
吸鸦♥片♥过度的女孩
been careless with her opiates.
开了间房♥
She fell asleep, never woke up.
她睡着后就再也没有醒过来
He didn't know what to do.
他不知道该怎么办
We did.
我们帮他处理了
We made sure nobody knew he was there.
我们确保没人知道他在场
And going forward,
那之后
whenever we needed a favor...
不管我们需要什么
well, the senator was there for us.
议员都会尽全力帮忙
That was a long time ago.
那是很久以前的事了
Doesn't seem that way to me.
我可不这么觉得
You headed home, Eliot?
准备回家了吗 艾略特
Mm-mm. Not just yet.
还没呢
Figured I'd savor my last few moments here.
我想再品味一下在这里的最后时光
It's not gonna go that way.
结果不会那么糟的
No one's gonna believe anything Bright said.
布莱特所说的一切都不会有人相信
Not after this.
尤其在他出了这种事之后
I don't know. I wish I had your faith.
不知道 我要是有你这么坚定的信念就好了
You don't need faith.
你不需要信念
You got me.
你有我呢
And my buddy Declan. What's he doing here?
还有我的好朋友戴克兰 他来干吗
October 18, 1998. You don't remember?
1998年10月18号♥ 你不记得了吗
Maybe?
没准
Well, Declan here definitely remembers.
戴克兰绝对记得
Tell him, Dec. My family's
给他讲讲吧 戴克 扬基体育场的
had the hauling contract for Yankee Stadium
搬运合同在四十年来
going on 40 years.
一直都是我们家的
They gave us all a bunch of tickets to the first...
他们给了我们一堆第一场
Second... Second game of the World Series.
第二场 第二场世界职业棒球赛的门票
I invited Dave. He brought you along as well.
我邀请了戴夫 他把你也带上了
Yeah, but I-I never went.
他是邀请我了 可我没去
Sure, you did.
你当然去了
There were 15 of us.
我们一共十五个人
We stayed till the very last out.
我们一直待到比赛最后
We went back to my place.
比赛后我们都去了我家
Everybody remembers how excited you were.
所有人都记得你有多激动
What else?
还有呢
It was such a special night...
那是很特别的一晚
You kept your ticket stub.
你存了你的票根
What a thougful gift.
太贴心的礼物了
You got a pretty good memory.
你的记性真好
It's what I'm known for.
大家都这么说
That's funny. Me, too.
有意思 我也是
Thank you.
谢谢
It's what Dave would have wanted.
这会是戴夫想看到的
What you doing sitting out here?
你坐在外面干吗
Just waiting for you.
在等你啊
I feel so bad for Dave.
我为戴夫感到遗憾
Seeing how far Bright was willing to go, it...
看到布莱特如此的不择手段
must've made him question everything.
戴夫肯定会对一切产生质疑
Only it was too late for him.
可惜对他来说太迟了
What is that?
那是什么
Uh, that's, uh, peach blueberry.
黄桃蓝莓蛋糕
From Sweet Creations in Nashville?
纳什维尔那家甜品店买♥♥的吗
I had to, uh, pull a few strings.
我动用了点关系才买♥♥到的
Course you did.
那是当然的
Don't go.
别离开我
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表