剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Now, the lawyer says Sayers didn't tell him much.
律师说赛尔斯没跟他说太多
Just he's bringing a group of women
只是说他过几天会带些女人过来
over the next couple of days who need his help.
她们会需要他的帮助
So he wasn't having an affair.
所以他并非有外遇了
He was trying to help this woman-- Eva, right?
他是在帮助这个女人艾娃 对吗
He was getting ready to blow the whole thing up.
他准备好要把整件事都曝光了
That's probably what got him killed.
那很可能就是他被杀的原因
When groups like this get spooked,
像这样的团伙面临威胁
they just take off.
他们会直接除掉对方
They'll move their employees all around the country
他们会把他们的员工在全世界来回运送
until they find another city to set up shop.
直到他们找到另一个可以开业的城市
Which explains why the offices were empty.
那也解释了办公室清空的原因
And if they get out of New York,
如果他们逃出了纽约
we may never find 'em.
我们可能就再也找不到他们了
Seemed like a cool guy.
看上去是个很酷的家伙
Said he wanted to read my stuff.
说他想看看我写的东西
Really? No, it's a bigger job.
真的吗 不 是个更大的活
We're moving 56 units.
我们要运走56个单位
That guy at the cleaning office, Malone,
那个在清洁公♥司♥办公室的家伙 马龙
he was talking about moving 56 units.
他说要运走56个单位
He was talking about moving people.
他说的是运人
Murray, how do they move these girls
莫里 他们怎么把女孩们
around from place to place?
从一个地方运到另一个地方
We never found out.
我们也没找到答案
By the time the Bureau got there, they were gone.
联邦调查局到达地点时 他们都走了
A big truck, maybe?
也许用大货车
18-wheeler?
18轮的
I don't think so.
我想不是这样
Weigh stations, inspections.
一路都有承重站 监测站
I'd go smaller. Vans.
是我会用更小的 厢式货车
I'm on it. Come on.
我在查了 快点
Okay, so these are the rental companies large enough to handle
好了 这些是拥有足够多货车的
that many vans.
租车公♥司♥
Any way to narrow it down?
有什么方法缩小范围吗
This card was under it. Her name's Eva.
这张卡片在下面 她叫艾娃
Wait a second, Jay.
等等 杰
Right there-- Emerald Van Associated.
就是那个 绿宝石面包车租赁公♥司♥
Emerald Van Associated.
绿宝石面包车租赁公♥司♥
E-V-A.
E-V-A
It's not her name.
不是她的名字
It's the van company they were using.
是他们用的货车公♥司♥的名字
It's over by the East River.
在东河
All right. Let's go.
好 我们走吧
Let's go.
我们走
Hold on! Wait!
等等 等一下
What's going on?
怎么了
We, uh... we're gonna have to...
我们要
cite you for fishing without a license.
对你无证钓鱼进行取证
We, uh... we're gonna have to...
因为你无证钓鱼
cite you for fishing without a license.
我们要对你进行处罚
A ticket?
给我开罚单
Yeah.
没错
Did you get that?
拍下来了吗
Van and a Cadillac coming up on your right.
你右边来了辆货车和一辆凯迪拉克
We got to get inside.
我们得进去
Unit One, my men are in place.
一组 我的人准备好了
No. We start shooting, we could have a hostage situation.
不行 一旦开火 他们可能会挟持人♥质♥
Hold for now, guys.
暂时待命 伙计们
On my signal.
听我指示
Copy that.
收到
You know what?
知道吗
I got an idea.
我有办法了
I told you this wasn't right. You should've listened to Abby.
我就说不对嘛 你应该听艾比的
She said 575.
她说是575
You told me 475. No.
可你告诉我475 不对
Maybe it's on Tenth.
也许是在第十大街
No, nothing's on Tenth.
不对 第十大街上什么也没有
Hey. Hi. We're looking for this little place called J'adore,
你好 我们在找一个叫真爱的
a French restaurant. Do you know where it is? Yes,
法国餐厅 你知道在哪吗 没错
and a big chandelier,
那家店有个很大的吊灯
great bread? Not here.
面包很好吃 不在这里
Aw, I could've sworn it was right here. He's got no s...
我敢肯定就在这 他完全没有
You've got no sense of direction.
你完全没有方向感
I mean, like, zero. We went to Venice.
一丁点都没有 我们之前去威尼斯的时候
We walked around and around in circles.
一直在兜圈子
Then we went on one of those little can...
结果我们就去了一个那种的小的
I mean, it was just...
真是没法提
Do you know...?
你知道吗
He doesn't. Now, get out of here.
他不知道 快离开
NYPD. You move, you're dead.
纽约警♥察♥ 你敢动一下就死定了
Told you this was the right place.
我就说是这里嘛
Off the truck! Come on!
下车 快点
All right, ladies, off the truck. Let's go.
好了 姑娘们 下车 快
Off the truck!
下车
Move!
动作快点
Move it.
动作快点
You heard him! Move!
你们都听见了 快点
All right, let's go. Let's move.
好了 快走 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
快 快 快
Move. Little faster.
动起来 再快点
Huh? Come on. Over there.
快 去那边
Get down on the ground!
都给我趴下
Go, go, go!
快 快 快
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
I got him. Go.
他交给我了 去吧
Okay, this way, ladies.
好了 这边来 姑娘们
All right, let's keep moving.
动起来
Come on. Come here, ladies.
过来 姑娘们
Gonna be okay. Right over here.
没事的 到这边来
All right.
好的
I'm Carrie Wells.
我叫凯莉·威尔斯
I'm with the NYPD. It's okay.
我是纽约警局的 没事了
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Monika.
莫妮卡
My name is Monika.
我叫莫妮卡
Monika,I want you to know that you're okay.
莫妮卡 你现在已经没事了
You're gonna be safe now because of Fletcher.
多亏了弗莱彻 你现在已经安全了
He didn't die for nothing, okay?
他没有枉死 知道吗
It's okay.
没事了
Turns out that .38 you took off that guy Malone
你从那个叫马龙的家伙那里缴获的那把枪
matched the ballistics for bullets
经弹道检测正是杀害
that killed Fletcher and Weberman.
弗莱彻和韦伯曼的凶器
Good work, people.
大家干得漂亮
Thanks for getting us some space from that reporter.
谢谢你替我们支开了那个记者
Oh, speaking of which, they are all downstairs
说起记者 他们都在楼下
howling for a statement.
等着我们发表声明呢
Murray? This one's all yours, Eliot.
莫里 这个归你了 艾略特
Al.
艾尔
Thank you both.
谢谢你们俩
And thank you from... Fletcher.
弗莱彻也会感谢你们的
We're so sorry.
我们对他的死表示很遗憾
Maybe I could have helped if I'd known,
要是我早知道的话 也许还能帮上忙
but I'm still in the middle of things with immigration,
但我还在弄移♥民♥的事
and we're under such scrutiny,
大众对我们的婚姻也很关注
he must have been afraid any publicity
他肯定是害怕这件事若是公之于众
would've endangered Monika.
会使莫妮卡身处险境
How's she doing?
她现在怎么样
I've offered her a job in our home and, if she wants,
如果她愿意 她可以来我家工作
some help to stay in the country.
我也会帮她留在美国
The other women will all have representation as well.
其他的女孩子也会有代理人
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表