剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
So?
怎么样
General Claridge.
克拉里奇将军
It's the top item at our morning briefings,
是我们晨会简报上的首条
And your name was mentioned.
你的名字也被提到了
Did it make you feel warm all over?
那让你全身发热了吗
Claridge is a tough customer.
克拉里奇是个难搞的对象
And I thought you should know.
我觉得你应该知道
Are you telling me to back off?
你是在叫我收手吗
It's just a heads-up.
只是提醒而已
You could have called.
你可以打电♥话♥给我的
It seemed impersonal.
看上去不够重视
You're all about the personal touch.
你就是重点
Well, you should know that about me by now.
现在你该知道我这点了
So...
既然
I didn't put on hand-crafted French perfume
我没有喷法式手工制香水
so we could talk shop today.
我们可以谈公事了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I thought you could give me some insight into why Hoda Amin
我想你可以给我点内部消息
would think her life was in danger.
为什么荷达·阿敏觉得她有生命危险
Don't get distracted by the messenger.
别被送信人给分心了
Pay attention to the message.
关注信
So, you don't think she's in danger?
所以 你并不认为她有危险
Sure she is, just not in the way that you think.
她当然有危险 但不是你想的那种
But you've got a different problem.
但你有其他的麻烦了
Which is?
什么麻烦
You're wasting a lovely meal with a beautiful woman.
你浪费了一顿与美女共享的美餐
What's this?
这是什么
Subpoena for your boss.
你老板的传票
You're supposed to give it to the person directly.
你应该直接交给当事人
That's absolutely correct.
说得太对了
Maybe you could help me with that.
也许你可以帮我做到
No wonder you're still single.
难怪你还单身
How was your lunch?
午餐怎么样
Good. Yours? Good.
不错 你的呢 很好
We both had good lunches.
我们都吃了顿不错的午餐
Mine was great.
我的很棒
Mine was just good.
我的仅仅不错而已
Good is fine when you can't have great.
当不能很棒时 不错已经是好的了
So our killer came out this door
所以我们的凶手从这条门出来
and disappeared into the darkness.
然后消失在黑暗中
Hey.
你好
Yo. What's up?
什么事啊
Were you here last night when Annabel Parker died?
昨晚安娜贝尔·帕克死的时候你在这吗
I'm working every night, unless you're making an offer.
我每晚都在工作 除非你提出邀请
You see anything odd? Wwhat are you guys,
你看到什么奇怪的吗 你们是谁
like, cops, or something?
警♥察♥之类的吗
All of these guys were here last night,
昨晚在这的人
and the same guys here this morning?
今早也都在吗
Look, nobody's leaving a front page story like this.
没人会离开像这样的头条新闻
One of them's missing. Guy with a weird hat?
有一个人不在了 戴着个怪帽子的人
Oh, yeah. Joey was here. Joey Quinones.
是啊 乔伊昨晚在这 乔伊·奎诺尼斯
He was tight with Annabel 'cause he used to run
他跟安娜贝尔走得很近 因为他
special... errands for her every now and then.
时不时为她干些特别的活
What kind of special errands?
哪类特别的活
You're gonna have to ask Joey about that, but
这个你们得去问乔伊但是
let's just say photography wasn't his only job.
这么说吧 摄影师不是他唯一的职业
Where can we find him?
我们在哪能找到他
There he is.
他来了
Joey Quinones?
乔伊·奎诺尼斯吗
Yeah? You got a minute?
是啊 你有空吗
Sure.
当然
Oh. I guess you don't make enough money
卖♥♥低俗照片给网站
selling sleazy pictures to web sites.
赚不了多少钱吧
The heroin packets
海♥洛♥因♥袋子
match the ones we found in Annabel's room.
跟我们在安娜贝尔房♥间里找到的相匹配
You're done, Joey.
你完蛋了 乔伊
I'm not a murderer.
我不是杀人凶手
You're a heroin dealer.
你是个海♥洛♥因♥毒贩子
Annabel died from a hot shot.
安娜贝尔死于注射过量
And now, your palm print
而现在 你的手掌纹
in her hotel room.
出现在她的酒店房♥间里
Yeah, okay, so I was in there last night, but early.
是的 昨晚我在那里 但那是早些时候
Oh, okay. I had the drugs,
是嘛 我是拿着毒品来着
the door was propped open.
门没锁
I put 'em in the safe and then I was gone.
我把货放进保险箱就走了
There was nobody there.
当时屋里没人
You ever deliver drugs to her before?
你之前给她送过毒品吗
No.
没有
I thought it was weird, but I figured
我也觉得奇怪 但我觉得
she was working on an undercover thing,
她可能在卧底什么的
making a trade for a story or something.
为新闻素材做交易之类的
You heard from Annabel directly?
是安娜贝尔直接联♥系♥你的吗
She called you?
她给你打的电♥话♥
No. It was a burn note.
没有 是一条即时短♥信♥
But she had nicknames for everybody.
但她给所有人都起了外号♥
Mine was Holden.
我的是霍尔顿
You know, like Catcher in the Rye.
就像《麦田里的守望者》主人公一样
She's the only one who called me that,
只有她那样叫我
so I knew it was her.
所以我知道是她
Burn note? Not snapchat?
即时短♥信♥ 不是速聊
Snapchat? Do I look 16?
速聊 当我16岁吗
How'd you get into the safe?
那你是怎么打开保险箱的
She gave me the code in the note.
她短♥信♥里说了密♥码♥
9461.
Easy to remember.
很好记
What is that?
那是什么
WHN1? Like the network?
WHN1 那个电视台吗
Exactly. But listen, listen,
没错 但听我说 听我说
I didn't kill anybody.
我没杀人
It doesn't look good for you, Joey.
你情况不妙 乔伊
You're gonna have to come up with something else.
你得告诉我点别的东西
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
I got it.
我想到了
I've got over 500 pictures
我有500多张
of ballplayers stepping out on their wives--
球员背着老婆偷吃的照片
they won't get me killed.
那些不至于害我被杀
I think this one could.
但这张很可能会
Check my camera from that night.
查我相机里昨晚的照片
I don't know, Al.
不好说啊 艾尔
I think he's stalling.
我觉得他在拖延时间
No, I don't think so. Keep going.
不 我不这么觉得 继续找
All right. Right there, right there.
好了 停 那张
That's General Claridge leaving the hotel.
那是克拉里奇将军离开酒店
Right? Look at the time stamp.
对吧 你看标注的时间
That's a half an hour after Annabel
是安娜贝尔离开电梯
got off the elevator.
半小时后
Revenge is a dish best served cold.
君子报仇 十年不晚
General's lawyers claim he's not even in the country.
将军的律师团声称将军都不在国内
Stop? Can you? Can you stop
停手吧 行吗 你能别再
harassing the deputy director of Nation Security?
骚扰国安局的副局长了吗
This guy is a suspect in a murder investigation.
这个人可是谋杀案的嫌疑犯
The name at the top of our list.
还是首要嫌疑人
Why isn't Joey Quinones that name?
为什么首要嫌疑人不是乔伊·奎诺尼斯
This was way over his pay grade.
他可干不出这种事
Okay, let me break it down.
我帮你分♥析♥分♥析♥
On one side, we have a sleazy,
一边 我们抓住了一个
drug-dealing paparazzo who was actually in the room
出现在案发现场且深知如何注射海♥洛♥因♥的
and knows how to inject heroin.
无良贩毒狗仔
And on the other side,
另一边
we have a highly-decorated intelligence officer
是一个当晚无人目击到在酒店出现的
whom no one saw at the hotel that night.
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表