剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Detective Wells, I'm Lieutenant Burns.
这位是威尔斯警探 我是彭斯队长
We're investigating the murder of Sam Miller.
我们在调查山姆·米勒的谋杀案
I understand he worked here.
我了解到他曾在这里工作
Yes. I-I heard what happened on the news.
是的 我 我在新闻上看到了
I-I'm still in shock.
我 我还是很震惊
Sam was a wonderful young man.
山姆是一个很棒的小伙子
About two days ago,
大概两天前
he came by to pick up his final paycheck.
他过来领最后一笔薪水
That can't be.
不可能
I haven't seen sam since he quit a month ago.
一个月前山姆辞职后我就再也没见过他
Yep. As you can see,
你们看
he was paid in full.
他的薪水已经全部付清了
Have you had any contact with Sam in the last few weeks?
最近几周你有没有跟山姆联♥系♥过
No.
没有
I tried calling a few times,
我给他打过几次电♥话♥
but he never returned.
但他从未给我回电
I spoke with his father once, but Mr. Miller said
我跟他父亲谈过一次 但米勒先生说
it was a family matter
这是家庭内部问题
and I should mind my own business, so...
我管好自己的事就可以了 所以
What did Sam do in the lab?
山姆在实验室做什么工作
Data entry, mostly.
主要是数据输入
I'm an infectious disease specialist,
我专门研究传染病
and Sam compiled the results of my research.
山姆负责整理我的研究结果
Sam loved science,
山姆很喜欢科学
figuring out how the world works,
研究世界运转的方式
which is why I knew that there was something
所以我知道他走的时候
very wrong when he left.
很不对劲
How so?
为什么
I've been Sam's advisor since he was a freshman.
我从山姆大一起就是他的导师
I probably shouldn't say anything, but...
我可能不该这么说 但是
Sam had a problem with prescription medication.
山姆对处方药上瘾
We know about the stints in rehab.
我们知道他在定量戒药
I cure diseases, but I had no cure for Sam's addiction.
我能治愈疾病 但我治不了山姆的药瘾
He fought so hard to stay clean
他非常努力地戒除药瘾
but, uh, not always successfully, I'm afraid.
但是 恐怕不是每次都很成功
I offered to help him, but Sam wouldn't let me.
我想帮助他 但山姆不肯接受
Sam wouldn't let anyone help him.
山姆不肯接受任何人的帮助
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
If-if there's anything more that I can do,
如果还有别的什么事我能帮上忙
please just let me know.
请告诉我
So let's say Sam fell off the wagon. Right.
所以假定山姆旧瘾复发 是的
What, do you think that's the reason he lied to Louisa
怎么 你觉得所以他才跟路易莎编造
about why he came back to Manhattan?
他来曼哈顿的原因吗
They all want to stay clean, Sam couldn't.
他们都想戒除药瘾 但山姆做不到
So he makes up an excuse to get a fix.
所以他编造借口出来买♥♥药
Jay, pull up a list from the nitro computer.
杰 从电脑上拉个清单
Everyone arrested for dealing drugs
列上去年丹顿大学附近
near Denton University in the past year.
所有因贩药被捕的人
You're thinking a drug deal gone wrong?
你觉得是毒品交易不顺利吗
Sometimes the simplest answer is the right one.
有时候最简单的答案反而是正确的
Thank you, Oh Wise One.
谢谢 智多星
Jay.
杰
Okay, we got Annie Cox, age 29.
好的 安妮·考克斯 29岁
Currently serving six months in the tombs
因持有并蓄意分销毒品
for possession with intent to distribute.
目前在墓地劳♥教♥
Lamar Deaton, A.K.A. Sandman,
拉马尔·蒂顿 又名沙人
35-- just finished court-ordered rehab.
35岁 刚刚结束法♥院♥安排的戒毒
Lives with his mother in Queens.
跟他妈妈一起住在皇后区
And this next gem, Eddie Codd, 31.
下一位 艾迪·考德 31岁
Multiple possession charges.
多重非法持有毒品指控
His last W-2 is from
他最新的薪资凭单来自
Miller's grocery on Jerome Ave.
杰罗姆大街米勒家的杂货店
That's Sam's father's market.
那是山姆父亲的超♥市♥
Eddie codd?
艾迪·考德
Police. We'd like to talk to you.
警♥察♥ 我们想找你聊聊
Why do they always run?
他们为什么总是想逃跑
Try to keep up, old man!
跟上哦 老人家
Who you calling old?
你说谁老
Cut him off!
截他的后路
Come on, come on.
好了
Took you long enough.
你怎么这么慢
What? How 'bout my tackle? You see that?
什么 看到我擒拿他的时候了吗
Not bad for a guy who only shaves once a week.
对一周只刮一次胡子的人来说还不赖
What? Oh, I get it. Because I called you old back there?
什么 我懂了 就因为我说你老吗
And it's twice a week, by the way.
顺便说句 我一周刮两次
Come on.
走吧
I swear I didn't kill Sam.
我发誓 山姆不是我杀的
Hadn't seen him in weeks. Didn't even know he was dead.
我都几周没见他了 我都不知道他死了
You're lying. We know you sold to sam the night he died.
说谎 我们知道他死去当晚和你交易过
That's not true.
没这事
Okay, fine.
好吧
Kid came by around 9:00, but I didn't sell him anything.
那孩子九点左右来的 但我没卖♥♥给他东西
So you did see him. Yeah.
所以你确实见他了 是的
I mean, Sam was tripping out.
山姆心情烦躁
Said he needed something for his nerves, you know?
他说需要什么缓解的药什么的
But he didn't have any money.
但他又没钱
I'm not a charity.
我又不是搞慈善的
What was he tripping out about? Who knows?
他是为什么心烦呢 谁知道
You know? He was on his cell,
他在电♥话♥里
screaming at some doctor,
吼什么医生
saying how the guy screwed him over.
说是那医生坑了他
I figured that the doc didn't give him the meds he wanted,
我想肯定是那医生没给他开他想要的药
so that's why he came to see me.
所以他才来找我
Look, all I know is that the kid was going nuts
我只知道那孩子疯了
and he needed to chill.
他需要冷静
This is the way I see it:
我是这么看的
you were the last person to see Sam alive.
你是山姆活着时见的最后一个人
How much you want to bet if we tossed your apartment
你想押多少钱 和我赌如果现在
right now, we'd find it full of pharmaceuticals
我们去搜查你家 会发现一堆
you are not supposed to have?
违禁药品
Guy like you...
你这样的人
two prior convictions.
还有两次前科
I couldn't have been the last one to see Sam.
我不可能是山姆见的最后一个人
You know, come to think of it,
我刚想起来
Sam said he was gonna hook up with someone later that night.
山姆说他那晚要和人出去
Come to think of it?
刚想起来
How convenient for you.
您想起来的真及时啊
No, it's true. Said he had a big meet by 29th and 1st.
真的 他说在第一大道29街和人见面
Figured he was scoring some meds,
我觉得他可能是要弄药
since it's right by that hospital.
因为就在那家医院旁边嘛
Which hospital?
哪家医院
Wentley.
温特利
I mean, the dude seemed anxious.
那孩子好像很紧张
What did Sam do in the lab?
山姆在实验室是做什么工作的
Data entry, mostly.
基本就是数据输入
I'm an infectious disease specialist.
我是传染病专家
Hughes.
修斯
I want to know what Hughes is hiding.
我要知道修斯隐瞒了什么
He said he didn't see Sam -- I think he did.
他说他没见山姆 我觉得他一定见了
He's lying. Let's find out why.
他在说谎 我们去问问为什么
I'll clear it.
我去检查四周
Clear.
安全
I need CSU on scene at Denton University,
需要犯罪现场小组 丹顿大学
the Virus Lab. DOA.
病毒实验室 受害人已死
Possible suicide.
可能是自杀
Al...
艾尔
there were two canisters in here, and they're missing.
里面有两个样品罐不见了
One of them had a biohazard label.
其中一个还打着生物危害标签
Hughes was an infectious disease specialist,
修斯是传染病医生
so what the hell was in those canisters?
那些样品罐里装的会是什么
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表