剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
我知道我们的生活方式看上去很奇怪
especially in this context, Al,
特别是在这一方面 艾尔
but it has nothing to do with Jeb's murder.
但这与杰布的谋杀案无关
Were you and Jeb close?
你和杰布关系好吗
I know where you're going with this.
我知道你想说什么
But I date Camille.
但我的确在和卡米尔谈恋爱
Jeb had his own girlfriends through the years,
杰布这些年有他自己的女友们
and Jeb, his girlfriends,
并且杰布 他的女友们
Camille and I, we...
卡米尔和我 我们...
we'd all vacation together.
我们还一起度过假
This isn't a new relationship.
这不是一段新恋情
We've been together for seven years.
我们在一起七年了
Seven years.
七年
Excuse me for asking, but why even be married?
原谅我这么问 既然如此为什么要结婚
Because I love my husband very much.
因为我深爱我的丈夫
Our marriage meant something.
我们的婚姻是有意义的
I also love Robert.
我也爱罗伯特
Is this really a good time to be questioning a widow?
这真的是询问遗孀的合适时机吗
At her husband's memorial?
在她丈夫的追悼会上
There's never a good time, Mr. Chavez.
永远没有合适的时机 查韦斯先生
You know, I understand a couple
我理解一对夫妻
trying to spice up their relationship,
试图给他们的夫妻关系增加一点趣味
but....
但是...
what did you get out of the deal?
你从中得到了些什么呢
I got this beautiful woman.
我得到这位美人
I got two best friends.
两位挚友
Comfort.
安逸
And love.
和爱
And all this.
还有这里的一切
Look, I'm an educator...
我是一名教育工作者
and I know how this sounds, but yes,
我知道这听上去不怎样 但的确
I was able to live a lifestyle that was...
我能够过上一种...
far beyond my means.
远远优于我能力范围的生活
Were you two together last night?
你们俩昨晚在一起吗
Yes, Camille and I spent the night together at the Waldorf.
是的 卡米尔和我一整晚都在华道夫酒店里
If everybody was so cool with the arrangement...
要是大家都对协议欣然接受
why check into a hotel?
为什么要去酒店开房♥
Plenty of room here.
这里有的是地方
We adults all understood the situation.
我们这些成年人都理解这情况
But it wasn't as easy on Marshall.
但这对马歇尔来说并没有那么简单
Camille and Mr. Chavez called it an open marriage.
卡米尔和查韦斯先生称其为开放式婚姻
Their friends think it's weird,
他们的朋友觉得这很诡异
but they're all dating other people at the same time, too.
但他们同时也和别人在约会
Do you think it's weird?
你觉得这诡异吗
I'm kind of used to it.
我对这事已经有点习惯了
You know, but now,
但现在
it's like I'm left with a stepmother
好像我被交由继母
and Mr. Chavez.
和查韦斯先生照料了
Right.
是的
You keep calling him Mr. Chavez.
你一直称呼他为查韦斯先生
That seems kind of formal.
有点正式
It would weird to call him Robert at home.
在家里叫他罗伯特有点诡异
At school, it has to be Mr. Chavez.
在学校 就叫他查韦斯先生
Wait, I'm sorry-- he works at your school?
等等 不好意思 他在你的学校里上班吗
Yeah, he's the vice principal.
是的 他是副校长
Dad got him the job there.
爸爸给他在那儿找了这份工作
Let me get this straight:
让我理清下思路
You, um...
你...
Your dad got
你父亲
your stepmother's boyfriend a job
把你继母的男朋友
at the school that you go to?
安排到你所在的学校工作
Wow, they didn't make it easy on you, did they?
他们还真不让你好过啊 不是吗
You were with your dad last night, right?
你昨晚和你父亲在一起是吗
Sure.
没错
It was just him and me,
只有我和他
until he left for the scavenger hunt.
直到他离开去参加寻宝游戏
Anything happen before he left?
他离开前发生过什么事吗
Anything unusual...?
不同寻常的事
Well, there was this thing with Doc.
有一件事 是关于多克的
Doc?
多克
My favorite teacher, Doc Reid.
我最喜欢的老师 多克·里德
Or he was my favorite.
或者说是我以前最喜欢的老师
What happened?
后来发生了什么
Uh, Doc gave me a bad recommendation
在我申请大学的时候
on my college application.
多克给我的推荐信写得不好
My dad was angry
我父亲对此很生气
and wanted to know what Doc's deal was.
想知道多克是在打什么算盘
So... he invited him over.
所以就把他请过来了
What happened?
发生了什么
I couldn't hear anything, but...
我听不到 但是
my dad seemed pissed afterwards.
谈完后我父亲似乎非常生气
I mean, you don't think Doc...?
你不认为多克...
I don't know.
我不知道
But I'm gonna find out, okay?
但我会查出来的 好吗
37th Prep.
37大街预备学院
No, I don't think that should be a problem.
我不认为这是个问题
I see, but... We're here to see Dr. Reid.
我知道 我们是来找里德博士的
Uh, just a minute.
稍等一下
Hold on one moment.
请不要挂机
You on the list?
你在预约名单上吗
Nope, don't look like
看起来
Doc Reid has any guests on the list. Uh...
多克·里德似乎没有任何预约访客
How about you make an exception for us?
给我们破个例怎么样
Down the hall,
大厅走到头
to the right.
右转
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Al, Powels' alibi holds up.
艾尔 鲍威尔斯的不在场证明成立
He was at the office the whole night of the scavenger hunt.
寻宝游戏那晚他一直呆在办公室里
He's a rich guy. Could've hired a hit man.
他很有钱 可能雇了职业杀手
He could've, so I'll keep digging.
有可能 我会接着查的
Oh, and check this: the boyfriend,
还有这个 那个男朋友
Chavez, was telling the truth.
查韦斯 说的是实话
Two bartenders, a bar-back
华道夫的两个酒保 一个勤杂工
and two waitresses at the Waldorf all confirm
两个女服务生都证明了
that Chavez and Camille were watching the Mets game
查韦斯和卡米尔在酒店吧台
at the hotel bar all night long.
看了一整晚大都会比赛
All right, thanks.
好的 多谢
Mets game?
大都会比赛
Thought opening up your marriage
还以为开放式婚姻
was supposed to be sexy.
应该很香艳才对
You know, for someone who's never been married,
作为一个从未结婚过的人
you have an awful lot of opinions about open marriages.
你对开放式婚姻的见解有点多了
Well, I won't be vacationing
反正我不会
with you and your Secret Service guy,
和你以及你的特勤处♥男♥友一起度假
I can tell you that. Well, that's 'cause you know
这点毫无疑问 那是因为你知道
how those Secret Service guys
那些特勤处的人
can really rock a Speedo.
真的有两把刷子
He seems like the type that would wear a Speedo.
他看起来只是会穿速比涛泳衣而已
Yeah.
好吧
Dr. Reid?
里德博士
Doctor...
博士
He's dead.
他死了
Clear.
安全
Looks like Doc had a guest after all.
看来多克到底还是有个访客
Yes. Of... Yes, of course, Mr. Mayor.
是 当然 市长先生
The-the Cosgrove case
科斯格罗夫案
is a priority over here. It...
在这里是优先处理的 它
No, it is the... I'm sorry,
不 对不起
it is the priority.
它是最优先处理的
That is what I meant to say.
我本来就想这么说来着
I... I understand,
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表