剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
He knew what that would do
他知道那对你们家和你
to your family and he knew what it would do to you.
会造成多大的伤害
Please... Leave.
请你离开
I can't, because I'm telling you the truth
我不能 因为我在告诉你真♥相♥
and I need you to believe me.
你得相信我
Look, just take a second
听着 慢慢来
and think about the way it all went down.
仔细想想这事的来龙去脉
Oscar Payn and his drug dealers
奥迪卡·佩恩和他的毒贩子
had an eight-year-old girl hostage.
绑♥架♥了一个八岁的女孩
ESU and hostage were still five minutes out.
应急小组五分钟后才能救到人♥质♥
The deadline was seconds away.
最后期限近在咫尺
Melissa had the only clear shot,
只有梅丽莎能一枪击中
but she had to expose herself to get it.
但她要想打中 就必须得暴露自己
You know what your daughter would have done.
你清楚你的女儿会做何选择
One time--
有一次
She must have been eight-years-old herself--
她肯定得有八岁了
The family next door had this stupid cat,
邻居有只蠢猫
kept getting itself stuck places.
老把自己困住
One Sunday night,
一个星期天的晚上
we had everyone over for dinner.
我们招待所有家人来吃晚餐
Somebody notices Melissa's been gone for a while.
有人发现梅丽莎消失了一会
Family of cops, you know, so we panic.
一家子警♥察♥ 都吓坏了
Everyone's looking everywhere.
大家到处找
She was 40 feet up in that neighbor's tree
结果她在邻居家40英尺[12米]高的树上
With that stupid cat in her arms.
抱着那只蠢猫
Couldn't figure out how to get down.
不知道该怎么下树
Why are you here?
你来做什么
I believe that Dominic Moreno blamed Al
我相信多米尼克·莫雷诺
for Melissa's death.
因梅丽莎的死怪罪艾尔
I think he murdered Oscar Payn
我觉得是他杀了奥迪卡·佩恩
and he's framing my partner.
然后嫁祸在我的搭档头上
What's this have to do with Brendan?
这跟布兰登有什么关系
Moreno was at the gun range when Al last qualified.
艾尔最后被测试时 莫雷诺就在靶场
I think he took Al's Sig Sauer
我觉得他把艾尔的西格绍尔手♥枪♥
and replaced it with an identical model.
换成了相同型号♥的另一把枪
Now, I need to know what Brendan knows.
我得了解布兰登都知道什么
This is Captain Quinn. I'm looking for my son Brendan.
我是奎恩队长 找我的儿子布兰登
Are you sure?
你确定吗
All right. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
That's not good.
大事不妙
Dominic dropped by.
多米尼克去了
They left together on foot.
他们步行离开了
Is there anywhere you can think of they might go?
你能想到他们会去哪儿吗
Anywhere of significance to them?
对他们有特殊意义的地方
They went to high school together.
他们是高中同学
Hung out every summer.
每个夏天都一起玩
But I guarantee, my father and my brother
但我保证 我父亲和我哥哥
had nothing to do with Oscar Payn.
跟奥迪卡·佩恩绝无瓜葛
They were lifeguards together, weren't they?
他们一起当过救生员 对吧
Yeah, they were.
没错
How far is Breezy Point Beach from the gun range?
微风点沙滩离靶场有多远
Half a mile. I'll drive.
半英里 我开车带你去
Man, this place.
这个地方
You see these fancy-ass bathrooms they got in there?
看到他们在这儿建的这些花哨的卫生间了吗
Remember Melissa crushing us swimming out to the jetty?
还记得梅丽莎最快游到了码头上吗
She was the best swimmer of all of us.
她在我们之中游泳是最棒的
She was the best everything of all of us.
她在我们之中样样都是最棒的
I miss her every minute of every day.
我每分每秒都在想念她
Yeah. Me too.
我也是
So, uh, what's going on?
出什么事了
There's this cop from Major Crimes
有个重案组的警♥察♥
that said something that worried me.
说了件让我担心的事
Like what?
什么事
I didn't want to believe her.
我当时不信她
I don't... want to believe her, but...
我 我仍不愿信她 可是
Uh, Rudy Vernon turning up murdered.
鲁迪·弗农被杀了
I don't know, Dom.
我不知道该怎么说 多姆
That's not on Al Burns.
但这不是艾尔·彭斯干的
Here.
给
Just in case something goes sideways.
以防万一
Thanks.
谢谢
Just tell me you didn't do this.
告诉我不是你干的
Didn't do what?
什么不是我♥干♥的
Don't play stupid.
别装傻
I was there when you stole those Playboys from that newsstand.
你在报摊偷《花♥花♥公♥子♥》的时候我就认识你
I know that face.
我认得你这个表情
You're acting crazy, man.
你疯了 伙计
You just got to tell me the truth.
你得跟我实话
About what?!
说什么
I can help you.
我可以帮你
We can... we can sort this out.
我们可以想办法
No. No. Dom!
不 不 多姆
You left me -- all of you.
你们抛弃了我 你们所有人
Right when I needed you most.
就在我最需要你们的时候
Yeah, after Melissa...
自从梅丽莎去世以后
you turned into ghosts.
你们都像鬼一样消失了
What was that about? I had no one!
搞什么啊 就剩我独自一人
You know that's not true.
你知道不是这样的
We all reached out, we wanted to help...
我们都曾经试着去帮你
Oh, bull!
胡说八道
'Cause if you really wanted to help,
如果你们真想帮忙的话
you would want to take down Burns as much as I did.
你们就会像我一样那么想干掉彭斯
He took her away from me and then he got her killed.
他从我身边夺走了她 又害她被杀
He took my life away.
他毁了我的生活
Backup needs a few minutes to get in position.
后援还需要一会儿才能来
We don't have a few minutes.
我们没时间等了
We'll go down to the station house,
咱们一块去警局
we'll talk this out.
好好聊聊
Yeah, I got a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
If you go away, no one knows I was at the firing range,
如果你挂了 就没人知道我在射击场
and Burns stays in the joint for life.
彭斯就得蹲一辈子监狱
That cop knows.
那个女警知道
Nah. She can't prove it.
不 她证明不了
Only you can.
只有你能
I'm sorry, brother,
对不起 兄弟
I-I really am, but...
我真的很抱歉 但是
Dominic!
多米尼克
Captain Vincent.
文森特警长
You want to take out a Quinn, then start with me!
你想干掉奎恩家的人 就先从我开始
Stay on the ground.
趴着别动
Excuse me.
借过一下
That's from Al Burns.
这脚是为艾尔·彭斯
You're gonna have to cuff him and read him his rights.
你得把他拷上 宣读他的权利
I'm a civilian.
我现在只是平民一个
You're a cop.
你是警♥察♥
And a damn good one.
而且是个好警♥察♥
Let me have that.
枪给我
Just in case my old pal
只是以防万一
Melvin Stearns asks how a suspended officer
万一我的老伙计梅尔文·斯登问起
ended up with a weapon.
一个停了职的警♥察♥怎么还会有枪
You know, I am starting to like
我开始喜欢
what I see of this "Quinn code".
你们的这个"奎恩准则"了
Want to hear a funny story? Sure.
我说个好玩的事给你听怎么样 好
Melvin Stearns -- turns out,
有人把梅尔文·斯登喜欢
someone informed the mayor of Melvin's penchant for
去波科诺山[宾夕法尼亚东部]度假
golfing vacations in the Poconos
打高尔夫 并且把高尔夫球场费
and his curious little habit of charging his green fees
作为部门娱乐经费报销这件事
to the department's recreation budget.
告诉了市长
Really?
是吗
It's all good though.
不过也没什么
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表