剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
All right, you're going to need
听好了 你们得
to add more pumice to the dryer to scuff these up.
在烘干机里多加点浮石 把钱磨旧
Are you listening to me?
听到没有
Otherwise, they will not look real.
否则看起来不真
Any 7-11 clerk will know these are phony.
便利店的收银员都能看出是假♥钞♥
Maybe I should test the magnetic ink levels.
也许我该测试磁性墨水的剂量
Yeah, maybe you should make yourself useful.
对 去找点事情干吧
They have...
他们已经
Caught this guy trying to crash the party.
抓到一个人 想溜进聚会里
What should we do with him?
怎么处理他
You just picked that card.
你刚才翻过那张了
Could you be more dumb?
你还能更蠢一点吗
The blueberry's over here.
蓝莓卡在这
Ow! Bad Carrie.
坏女孩
Hey. I have a perfect memory.
我有完美的记忆
Why not use it to help a little girl?
为什么不去帮一下小姑娘
Her brother is picking on her.
她哥哥在欺负她
Joan of Arc, Marie Curie,
圣女贞德 玛丽·居里
Florence Nightingale...
弗罗伦斯·南丁格尔
They were all tormented younger sisters
她们都是被虐待的妹妹
And they all turned out fine.
最后都好好的
Fine?
很好吗
Burned at the stake,
在木桩上被烧死
radium poisoning, influenza...
放射性辐射 流感
Not so fine.
没那么好
Are you ovulating?
你是在排卵期吗
What? Well, I'm just asking
什么 我只是随便问问
because sometimes an increased estrogen surge
因为有时突然提高的雌性激素
can create a heightened maternal impulse.
能导致过激的母性冲动
Okay. I'm not ovulating
听我说 我没在排卵期
and I'm not... maternal.
也不是... 母性发作
Okay.
好吧
Bet Al wants kids.
我赌艾尔想要孩子
Okay, what are you talking about?
你到底想说什么
What, what?
什么 是什么
I'm just trying to figure out
我只是想知道
Why you and Al are not together.
为什么你和艾尔还没在一起
Why are we having this bizarre conversation?
为什么我们要进行这么奇怪的对话
Yeah, okay...
好吧...
What are you... What are you doing?
你在... 你在干什么
That's my manure shovel.
这是我的粪肥铲
You know, every time you and Al are in the same room together,
每次你和艾尔呆在同一个房♥间
I need a cold shower.
我都要冷静一下
Speak of the devil.
说曹操 曹操到
Hi, Al.
艾尔
Okay. I'm on my way.
好 我马上去
Bye.
再见
Something's going on with Jay.
杰出事了
Nice.
好极了
I'm not ovulating.
我没在排卵期
Sorry for dragging you into this.
抱歉把你拖进来
My sister's ex-husband is missing.
我姐妹的前夫失踪了
Since when?
什么时候
Last night.
昨天晚上
Evan didn't show for his custody visitation.
伊凡没来监护探望
You're an uncle?
你当舅舅了
They share custody of a dog. A pomeranian.
他们共同监护一只狗 一只博美
I'm sorry. Come again?
不好意思 又出事了
Look, I know it sounds ridiculous,
我知道这很荒唐
But Natalie's a CPA, super levelheaded.
不过娜塔莉是注册会计师 极其冷静
I've never seen her freak like this.
我从见过她这么激动
I just want her to know
我只是想让她知道
that we're all there for her.
我们都会陪着她
I pinged, uh, Evan's Cell phone
我定位了伊凡的手♥机♥
to the Carlton hotel.
查到卡尔顿宾馆
I'm sure it's nothing.
我确定没事的
I'll go find Natalie.
我去找娜塔莉
You brought me all the way down here
你把我一路叫到这
to use my overtaxed superpowers
运用给我带来沉重负担的超级能力
because of a dog?
就是为了条狗
Man. Whatever.
一个人 随便你
You owe me.
你欠我的
Here's a recent picture of Evan.
这是伊凡最近的照片
Thank you so much for helping.
非常感谢来帮忙
I know this seems insane,
我知道这很疯狂
But I'm positive there's something wrong.
不过我敢肯定出事了
He has never missed
他从没耽误过
a custody visitation.
监护探视
If it's important to you and your brother,
如果对你和你兄弟很重要
it's important to us.
就对我们很重要
Look, Nat,
娜塔莉
you divorced Evan for a reason.
你和伊凡离婚是有原因的
I mean, the guy's a pretty flaky guy.
这家伙疯得很
He's a musician, so, yes,
他是个乐手 所以你说得对
But two things he never screws up on:
不过有两件事他从不搞砸
Arriving on time for his gigs,
准时参加演奏会
and visiting Derek Jeter.
来看德里克·吉特
Derek... Jeter?
德里克·吉特
Jeter's the pomeranian.
吉特是一只博美
Of course he is.
当然
Evan's in room 2424.
伊凡在2424号♥房♥间
Okay, let's go.
好 走吧
The divorce was really rough on Evan,
离婚对伊凡来说真的很艰难
so he's kind of undergone
他最近算是在经历
a personal makeover recently.
一种个人的转变
I have your bags here, sir.
您的行李在我这儿 先生
Uh, sir?
先生
He took a day job...
他找了份日间工作
Room 14.
14号♥房♥
Driving a truck.
开一辆卡车
I think he's...
我觉得他
working really hard to win me back.
真的在努力工作想让我回头
Understandable.
能理解
Getting his act together.
认真做事
Can't play in a band forever.
不能永远玩乐队
This is gonna get awkward
我们撞上伊凡
when we barge in on Evan with another woman.
跟其他女人在一起会很尴尬
Or another pomeranian.
或者是另一条博美
Jay, keep her out of here.
杰 带她出去
No!
不
This is Lieutenant Burns.
我是彭斯队长
I need CSU on site
我需要犯罪现场小组
here at the Carlton Hotel.
到卡尔顿酒店来
We have a gunshot victim, DOA.
这里有一名枪击受害者 已死亡
No!
不
Single gunshot wound in the back.
后背有一处枪伤
The body's still warm.
尸体还是温的
CSU thinks this happened
犯罪现场小组认为案发时间
in the last hour or so.
大约在一个小时内
And no wallet, no keys.
钱包钥匙均不在
Are you sniffing?
你在闻味道吗
This lingerie has not been worn,
这条内♥裤♥没被穿过
which is strange.
真奇怪
Not as strange as you sniffing panties.
没你闻内♥裤♥的举动那么奇怪
What's it doing here?
为什么会出现在这里
All of this feels staged.
这一切都像故意安排好的
Evan registered for the room this morning.
伊凡今早开的这间房♥
Paid for it with his credit card.
用他的信♥用♥卡♥付的钱
Well, guy checks into a hotel
男人在那种时间到酒店开房♥
at that time for one reason.
只有一个原因
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表