剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
No, I never saw anybody.
我在她家没见到过别人
We also found some crystal meth in Suzanne's apartment.
我们还在苏珊娜家里找到了些冰♥毒♥
No, no way. S-Suzanne didn't do drugs.
不可能 苏珊娜不吸毒
Trust me, I know. I mean...
相信我 她要是吸我会知道
Like I said, I've made mistakes.
就像我说的 我以前做过错事
Craig, do you know anybody who would want to hurt her?
克雷格 你知道有谁想害她吗
No. Why would anybody want to hurt her?
谁会想要害她
Someone from work. A client she talked about.
同事或是她提起过的客户
No. I... I mean, she met so many guys,
不 她见过很多人
sometimes she would have to reject the weirder ones.
有时她得回绝些奇葩的人
That would piss them off.
通常会惹怒他们
Someone in particular she talked about?
她有特别提起过某人吗
No, but, I mean...
没有 但...
Gwen deals with some really high-end clientele.
格温的客户都很高端
I can't believe one of them could do something like this.
难以相信他们之中谁能做出这种事
So, it's a no-go on the fiance Huh?
没有在未婚夫那里取得进展吗
He's sticking in town, but I don't think he did it.
我让他待在城里 但我觉得不是他干的
Exterminator puts him at his place pretty much when he says.
灭虫员证实了他的说法
It'd be tough to make it over
要想在那时候再赶去
to Bushwick Park at the time of death.
布♥什♥维克公园杀人有点困难
Any more info on Suzanne's life?
找到更多有关苏珊娜的信息吗
We tried to contact her supervisor from her last job
我们想试着联♥系♥她以前在在维珍尼亚滩
as a waitress in Virginia Beach.
当服务员时的上司
But the restaurant never existed.
但那餐馆根本就不存在
What about her phone records?
那她的通话记录呢
Uh, we think the phone was taken from the scene
我们认为凶手杀了她后
and turned off soon after the murder.
拿走并关掉了她的手♥机♥
And maybe because of this.
原因可能在此
That's a lot of calls from that one number.
这个电♥话♥号♥码给她打了好多电♥话♥
18 to be exact.
准确来说 一共十八次
Number belongs to this guy,
电♥话♥号♥码属于这个人
Lee Ross, software developer.
李·罗斯 软件开♥发♥师
Guy's, like, a paper billionaire.
那家伙理论上是个亿万富翁
He's got contracts with over half
他跟硅谷一半以上的公♥司♥签订了
of Silicon Valley to create apps for his own Ross Glass.
为他的罗斯眼镜做应用程序的合同
Craig mentioned that some of the clients
克雷格提到 当苏珊娜告诉客户
would get pretty pissed off if Suzanne had
他们不符合资格时
to tell them they didn't qualify.
有些客户会相当生气
Exactly. Which is why I cross-referenced Ross
正是这样 所以我交叉搜索罗斯
with Gwen's client list. Turns out,
和格温的客户名单 结果
Platinum Select worked with them three months
白金婚恋跟他们合作了三个月后
before they dropped him. Don't know why.
他们拒绝了他 原因不清楚
Let's find out.
我们去找出原因
Look, it sucks Suzanne's dead,
苏珊娜的死真是糟透了
but I had nothing to do with it.
但跟我一点关系都没有
I barely knew her.
我不怎么认识她
How many times you meet?
你们见过多少次
Oh, three or four.
三四次吧
I did what she said-- got some new clothes,
我照她说的做了 买♥♥了些新衣服
smoothed out the rough edges,
磨掉了一些性格上的棱角
and I think I'm ready to go; I'm ready for
我想我准备好了 准备好
my 30 hand-picked hotties.
迎接我那三十个精挑细选的辣妹了
But then, a week before my par-tay,
但是然后 在我的派对一周前
Suzanne calls me
苏珊娜打给我
and tells me I am not approved as a client.
告诉我说我没能获准成为客户
She say why you weren't approved?
她有说为什么没被获准吗
Guess the fact that I've been divorced.
我猜是因为我离过婚的原因吧
Three times.
离过三次
She said it wasn't good for Gwen's brand.
她说那对格温的品牌形象不好
Still, my money's good, so I called her,
但是 我有钱 所以我打给她
see if they'd reconsider.
看看他们能不能重新考虑一下
You called her 18 times, Lee.
你给她打了十八个电♥话♥ 李
Maybe after three or four,
也许打了三四次后
you figure they're not reconsidering.
你知道他们没有重新考虑
What?
什么
No. I didn't do that.
没有 我没有那么做
I called her once and left a message.
我给她打过一次并且留过一条信息
Where were you yesterday morning around 8:00?
昨天早上八点左右你在哪里
On a jog. In Bushwick Park?
跑步 在布♥什♥维克公园吗
No, the Reservoir in Central Park.
不是 在中♥央♥公园的水库旁
Can anybody confirm that?
有人能证实吗
I was wearing my Glass.
我当时戴着我的眼镜
Recorded everything.
记录了所有东西
Joe can download it for you.
乔能帮你们下载下来
You ever hang that Miles Davis print I got you?
你有没有把我送你的迈尔斯·戴维斯海报挂起来
It's in a safe place.
在安全的地方放着呢
Hey, Joe.
你好 乔
These photos on your computer of Suzanne--
你电脑上这些苏珊娜的照片
you take them?
是你拍的吗
Sit down!
坐下
You just became our number one suspect.
你刚成为我们的头号♥嫌疑犯
Look, I didn't do anything, Okay?
听着 我什么也没做 好吗
Then why'd you try to run?
那你干嘛跑
I don't know. I freaked out.
我不知道 我吓坏了
Yeah, Suzanne came by to meet with Mr. Ross, and
是的 苏珊娜过来见罗斯先生
we talked a little.
我们稍稍谈了一下
I thought she was cute,
我认为她很可爱
so I asked her out, but she said no.
所以我约她出来 但她拒绝了
Then you called her 17 times to get her to change her mind,
然后你给她打了十七个电♥话♥让她改变主意
and when that didn't work, you killed her.
发现不管用后 你就杀了她
What? No, I'm telling you,
什么 没有 我跟你说
I just found out...
我只是发现了
Joe, look at things my way, Okay?
乔 从我的角度想想 行吗
On the one hand, I got a dead girl.
一方面 有个女孩死了
On the other hand, I got a guy
另一方面 有个男孩
who asked her out, and when she said no,
约这个女孩出去 但她拒绝后
stalked her,
他跟踪她
called her 17 times, took hundreds
打了十七个电♥话♥给她
of photos of her without her knowing.
在她不知道的情况下偷♥拍♥了她几百张照片
You see how this looks to me?!
你知道这在我看起来像怎么回事了吧
I didn't kill her.
我没有杀她
You got to believe me.
你得相信我
Yeah, I did all those other things.
是的 那些事我都做了
I know I got a problem that way, but...
我知道我那样做有问题 但
I thought maybe I could kind of make it work out.
我以为可能我会成功
You thought wrong, Joe.
你想错了 乔
Where were you yesterday morning?
昨天早上你在哪
I was doing errands for Mr. Ross.
我在为罗斯先生办事
He told us he sent you on errands.
他告诉我们他派你去办事了
You got any proof you actually did them?
你有证据证明你真的去办了吗
Yeah. People saw me.
有 有人见到我了
I can tell you where I was.
我可以告诉你我在哪
I can tell you.
我可以告诉你
Start writing, Joe.
写下来吧 乔
Stupid thing is,
愚蠢的是
all the stuff I was doing--
我做的一切事情
it wasn't gonna make any difference.
都不会有任何用
Yeah, my experience-- and this is just me--
是啊 我的经验 就我的经验来看
the stalking thing: not a turn-on.
跟踪是行不通的
Okay, yeah, I get it.
好了 我懂了
But that's not what I meant.
但我不是那个意思
Suzanne-- she wasn't into guys.
苏珊娜 她不喜欢男人
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Just look at my pictures.
看看我的照片
She was with this chick.
她跟这个小妞在一起
I got her going into Suzanne's house.
我拍到她去苏珊娜的房♥子
She's got a key.
她有钥匙
They wear the same clothes.
她们穿一样的衣服
They were holding hands in one of them.
她们手牵手
So, see?
所以 明白了吗
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表