剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
开始了
Oh. I bet all Eliot's been worried about is his hair.
我敢说艾略特就忙着担心自己的发型了
Joining me now is Eliot Delson.
今天我们请来的是艾略特·戴尔森
Everyone here at WHN is so appreciative
WHN的每位同事都很感谢
of you and your team at Major Cases.
您和您在大案组的同僚们所做的一切
Uh, crimes. Major Crimes.
重案 是重案组
Right. Sorry. That's quite all right.
没错 抱歉 没关系
What was the break in the case
在安娜贝尔的谋杀案中
that led you to capture the suspect
是什么样的突破口
in Annabel's tragic murder?
令你们抓到了嫌犯呢
Well, I suppose a large part of the credit
我认为绝大部分要归功于
would have to go to Jay Lee,
杰·李 我们重案组
one of our master codebreakers on the task force.
我们的代码破译高手
Thank you, Eliot.
谢谢 艾略特
He protected your source. Yep.
他保护了你的线人 是
I'd like to introduce someone now
我接下来想介绍一位
who just joined our team at WHN as correspondent
刚刚作为军务通讯员加入我们WHN的
on military affairs, Lieutenant Colonel Emily Connors.
艾米丽·康纳斯中校
Happy to be here.
很高兴能来到这里
I just have a couple of follow-up questions for you, Mr. Delson.
我还要问您几个后续问题 戴尔森先生
I hope you don't mind.
希望您不会介意
Not at all.
完全不会
Great.
太好了
She's pretty.
她很漂亮
She is strong, authoritative.
她强势 有公信力
I mean, I bet she doesn't have
她肯定没有
a highly superior autobiographical memory
高大上的自传式记忆
or a deeply tortured soul, but, you know, you just...
或是深受折磨的内心 但是你总不能
you can't have it all, right?
总不能什么都占上 对吧
She's pretty.
她很漂亮
Yeah.
的确
My taste in women is impeccable.
我对女人的眼光无可挑剔
Look in the mirror.
不信你照照镜子
You know what's strange?
你知道奇怪的是什么吗
No matter what we do or where we go,
不管我们做什么或是去哪里
somehow we always end up together, you and me.
我们最终总会在一起 你跟我
And a dartboard.
还有标靶
And your highly superior memory can't help you throw a dart.
你那高大上的记忆也无法帮你投飞镖
It can help me remember how many times you lose.
但是可以帮我记住你输了多少次
All right. Let's go.
好啊 比一把
Here. I'm bringing your drink.
来 我拿上你的酒
You're gonna need it.
你就等着输了喝吧
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表