剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Help!
救命
Help! they're in there! No, no!
救命 他们在里面 不 不
This way, this way! Get down! Get down! Get down behind me!
这边这边 趴下 趴下 躲在我身后
Germ shot Dean. They were fighting over the money.
格尔姆打伤了迪恩 他们为钱起了争执
I was next!
他接下来就要杀我了
He's going for the back exit! Get out of here! Go! Go!
他要从后门走 离开这 快跑
Our vict is Scott Standley,
死者是斯科特 斯丹利
Zoning Board commissioner.
城市区划委员会委员
No sign of forced entry.
没有强行入室的迹象
I need a marker.
我需要筹码
Like the one you gave that guy over there.
就像你刚刚给那个人的一样
Only Mr. Zager approves markers.
只有齐格先生才有权批准
We can't float you anything at is time.
我们这次不能借给你
Okay, listen, it's Molly.
听我说 是莫莉
She's running the whole thing.
她才是这一切的幕后主使
Go get her. I got this.
你去追她 这里交给我
You got this? Really?
你能搞定吗 确定吗
All right, fine.
好吧
You're not getting out of here, Germ.
你跑不掉的 格尔姆
I'm not going back to prison either.
我也不要回监狱
Okay. Go!
好了 你去吧
Everybody out! Out! Let's go!
所有人出去 出来 快点
Quickly! Move!
快点 快走
All right, we move in!
好了 我们进去
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
This way.
这边
Step inside and say your names.
进去 报上名来
Gotcha.
逮到你了
Drop it!
把枪放下
Hands on the wheel.
把手放到方向盘上
Nice bluff, Molly.
装得真像啊 莫莉
You almost had us.
差点骗过我们
We own your ass now.
现在你跑不掉了
You got here fast.
你来得很快嘛
Yeah, I move all right.
是啊 我动作还算快
Just talked with ballistics,
我刚从弹道分♥析♥组回来
the gun in Molly's purse matches to Standley's murder.
莫莉包里的枪正是谋杀斯丹利的凶器
She killed him 'cause she couldn't blackmail him.
因为她无法勒索他 于是就把他干掉了
And Germ's been spilling to Murray.
格尔姆也跟莫里交代了
Turns out, he lost his ass to Molly three years ago.
他三年前在莫莉的赌场里输了个精光
Rather than offering him like she did Standley,
但她并没有像对斯丹利那样给他筹码
she concocted the scheme to have him and Dean front as the boss.
而是策划了让他和迪恩充当老板
And the call she made to police plaza
她打到警♥察♥局总机的那通电♥话♥
was just to divert suspicion from herself.
也只是为了排除自身的嫌疑
She-she was a smart, shrewd lady.
她 她真是个精明狡诈的女人
She was seconds away from disappearing forever.
她差一丁点就永远消失了
Well-played, team. Really.
干得好 真的
Well played.
干得好
Now there's just the matter of my money.
现在就只剩下我那笔钱的问题了
What money?
什么钱
Does it ever get old, Wells?
这玩笑永远不过时吧 威尔斯
No.
没错
Here's your money. All of it is there, every penny.
你的钱在这 全都在 一分不少
You don't have to count it. You can trust me.
用不着数了 你可以相信我
Oh. All those hours gambling
你去赌了那么久
and yet you return the exact
结果就我给了你多少钱
amount I gave you. Now...
你就还回来多少
what are the odds of that?
谁会信你没赢钱啊
Uh, you said,
你当初说的是
"I want all of it
"你要把所有钱
returned. Every penny."
还回来 一分不差"
And I kept my end of the bargain.
我照做了呀
You should be happy.
你应该开心才对
Fine.
好吧
I will take my little win and I will fold.
我见好就收了
Carrie,
凯莉
you have to know, I can only protect you so far
你必须知道 赌博这件事
with this stuff.
我只能保你到这里了
I know. Thank you.
我明白 谢谢
But there will come a time.
但你早晚是要面对后果的
Should I even ask what you're gonna do with the money you won?
我该不该问你 你准备拿赢来的钱干吗
You can't keep it. All right.
你不能装自己腰包的 好吧
How 'bout a little wager?
咱们俩打个赌怎么样
Arm wrestle. You win, the money goes to charity;
掰手腕 你赢了 我就把钱捐给慈善
I win, hello Porto Rico.
要是我赢了 就去波多黎各
This is you not gambling? You can't help yourself.
你这也叫不赌博 你根本控制不了
One last bet. Come on.
最后赌一次嘛 来嘛
Let's go. You're just scared.
试试嘛 你就是害怕嘛
Yeah? All right. I'm very, very strong.
是吗 好吧 我很强壮的
I don't just have a super memory...
我不仅仅有超能记忆力
You... are going down.
你 死定了
I'll send you a postcard from the beach.
我会从海滩给你寄明信片的
Count of three?
数三声开始
Yep.
成
One... two... three.
一 二 三
This is quite strange.
这样很怪
Are we gonna, um...
我们到底是要
wrestle or hold hands all night?
扳手腕呢 还是整晚这样握手呢
Call it a draw?
要不算平局吧
You win.
你赢了
Money goes to charity.
我把钱捐给慈善机构
Oh, the game was fixed.
输赢已经内定了
I just wanted you to see how good it feels to win.
我只是想让你感受一下赢的感觉有多爽
Can the winner buy you a drink?
赢家可以请你喝一杯吗
Always.
当然
Let's go, Charlie.
走吧 查理
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表