剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Honestly, I have HSAM.
说实话 我有超忆症
It's highly superior...
也就是超自传体
Highly superior autobiographical memory.
超自传体记忆
Yeah. Wait a minute.
没错 等等
Only five people in the world have that.
世上只有五人有超忆症
Six, and you really think I'm that special?
六人 你真的觉得我很特别吗
I think you think you're that special.
我觉得你自恃自己很特别
All right, try me.
那考考我吧
Give me a day, month, year.
随便说一天 一月或一年
January 5, 1998.
1998年1月5日
It was a Monday.
那是个星期一
Opening arguments at the Unabomber trial,
"大学炸♥弹♥客"案的公开辩论日
massive ice storm in Canada,
加拿大爆发了大规模冰暴
and Brock Steele awkwardly tried to pet my thigh
在锡拉丘兹的一家电影院里
throughout the entire screening
《泰坦尼克号♥》放映的整整194分钟里
of the Titanic, 194 minutes
布洛克·斯蒂尔都想要摸我大腿
at the Syracuse megaplex.
让我很尴尬
Okay, how-how do I know you're not just making this up?
我怎么知道你不是在瞎编
Well, you can look it all up on the internet.
你可以在网上查查证实我所说的
Except for the Brock Steele part...
除了布洛克·斯蒂尔那部分
Brock Steele thing? Yeah, well.
布洛克·斯蒂尔那事 是啊
You got some mind on you.
你记忆力不错啊
Yeah, sometimes it's a curse.
有时这并不是件好事
All right.
好了
Eight hours till the meet.
离会面还剩八小时
I think I'm ready.
我觉得我准备好了
I think you are.
我同意
All right, see you.
那回见了
She just took my real hundreds.
她把我的百元真钞拿走了
All right, well, your guy said...
好吧 你的人说...
Last time-- my guy's name is Jay.
最后一次告诉你 他叫杰
Jay... Thank you.
杰 谢谢
...Got the word from the Mata Hari crew.
玛塔·哈里帮给了指令
Madison plaza, 90 minutes.
麦迪逊皇冠假日酒店 九十分钟
We're gonna meet Carrie there.
我们去那儿见凯莉
You can give them all the cute code names you want.
你爱取什么样好听的代号♥都行
These women have killed three people that we know of.
据我们所知 这些女人已经杀了三个人了
And Padma's a wanted radical.
而帕德玛是个被通缉的激进分子
You're concerned about solving a federal case.
你挂念着要破案
I'm concerned about my partner's well-being.
而我挂念的是我搭档的死活
She's not in danger.
她不会有危险的
The counterfeiting crew needs thousands of serial numbers
造假♥币♥的人需要上千个序号♥
to cover what-- $72 million in bills?
来做这七千两百万美元
Carrie's gonna give them one.
凯莉只会给他们一个序号♥
They're gonna need her alive to get the rest.
他们要想得到剩下的序号♥ 就不能杀凯莉
We're gonna monitor her cell signal.
我们会监控她的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Put a tracking device on her.
在她身上安追踪器
No tracking device.
不许安追踪器
Carrie's dead
如果他们在凯莉身上
if they find a GPS on her.
找到定位装置 她就死定了
Standard federal procedure. Nonnegotiable.
标准的联邦办案流程 这事没得商量
I don't care what your federal handbook says, okay?
我不在乎你的联邦指南上写着什么 好吗
We do undercover work all the time.
我们经常干卧底
I'm telling you, these people will try to sniff out a sting.
我跟你说 这些人什么都搜得出来
This is Carrie's life we're talking about.
凯莉的性命在此一举啊
Well, that's exactly why Carrie needs to do this by the book.
这就是为什么凯莉要按规矩办事
My people are gonna handle surveillance at the Plaza.
我的人会密切监视酒店的
My people as well.
我的人也会
No, your people are gonna hang back at Major Crimes.
不行 你的人要回重案组待着
No, we're all working together on this one, Frankie.
不行 这次我们得协手 弗兰基
Oh, geez... Unless you want to call my boss?
天呐 除非你想打给我老板
Mony?
纽长亲自说
"Mony"?
"纽长"
Mayor of New York.
纽约市市长
Think of him as the POTUS of the five boroughs.
就把他想成五个自治区的总统好了
Yeah.
好吧
I know you're busy.
我知道你很忙
No, no, it's not a problem.
不 没事的
You're gonna get whoever did this, right?
你会抓到凶手的 对吧
Look, my team?
听着 我的队伍
These guys, they're the best.
这些人是最棒的了
And now, Al and Carrie have
现在艾尔和凯莉帮了我
got my back, which means they got your back, too.
这意味着他们也会帮你的
I wish that made me feel better,
但愿这能让我好受点
But that doesn't bring Evan back.
但这也不能让伊凡起死回生
No, it doesn't.
没错
But it might be the starting point
但这可能会是
to help you get on with your life.
你新生活的开端
I just wish I hadn't been so stubborn.
我只是希望我没那么固执
I'm such a control freak.
我太控制狂了
And I was always waiting for the perfect time.
我总是在等着绝佳时机
Perfect time for what?
干什么
To tell Evan that I changed my mind.
告诉伊凡我改变主意了
And that I wanted him to come back.
还有我希望他回来
You know, Nat, Evan called me a couple weeks ago.
娜塔 伊凡几周前给我打过电♥话♥
He told me
他跟我说
that he was working really hard
他现在很努力的工作
to become the man that you always wanted him to be.
来达到你对他的期望
The lanyard?
所以才带着挂绳吗
You know what he said?
你知道他怎么说的吗
He told me that, uh,
他跟我说
that he had a lot of hope,
他有很多憧憬
and that hope made him happy.
而那让他感到快乐
Sounds like Evan.
听上去像是伊凡会说的
Get who did this.
抓住凶手
Promise?
好吗
Have I ever let you down?
我有让你失望过吗
No.
没有
Thanks, Jay.
谢谢你 杰
Now, as a reminder... "Reminder," really?
再提醒一下 "提醒" 不是吧
I know, I know!
我知道 我知道
I'll give them one valid serial number,
我会给他们一组有效的序列号♥
arrange payment, and set up a second meeting.
安排付款 然后提出第二次会面
Then make your way back to us.
然后回来和我们会合
Yeah.
好
Got it.
记住了
Take this burner.
带上这个一次性手♥机♥
Anything seems off, you call my cell.
发现有什么不对劲的 打给我
Carrie has the one and only
凯莉有她唯一需要的
emergency number she needs-- mine.
紧急号♥码 就是我的
Here you go.
给你戴上
All right.
好了
You'll be back with us soon.
你很快就会回来了
Thank you.
谢谢
You'll do great.
你会没事的
See you in a bit.
一会见
Good luck.
祝你好运
You guys on her?
你们追踪到她了吗
She's moving, but her tracker's off-line.
她在移♥动♥ 但跟踪器是关闭的
This is what you do?
这就是你要做的吗
Come on, guys, move it.
赶紧的 哥们 让开点
I got her phone.
我拿到她的手♥机♥了
Get her in!
把她弄进去
Close it up.
关门
She has to be in the step van
她肯定在他们用来
they used to block the camera.
遮挡摄像头的箱车里
But I'm gonna use every tool in my arsenal to find her.
但我会用尽我所有的兵力来找到她
You lost her. I'll find her.
你跟丢她了 我会找到她的
Well, it'd be a hell of a lot easier to find her
如果她戴着跟踪器的话
if she was still wearing a tracker.
我们会更容易找到她
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表