剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Suzanne was a six and a half.
苏珊娜穿六号♥半的鞋
So?
所以呢
So these are an eight.
这些鞋是八号♥的
And there's a couple more pair in here.
这里还不只一双
So maybe someone else was living with her?
也许有人跟她合住
Maybe.
也许吧
Well, I don't know.
我不知道
There's only one toothbrush.
只有一把牙刷
This thing has been running since we been here.
从我们来这儿这东西就一直在流水
Tell her to forget the green dress.
让她别再想绿裙子了
The silver's more flattering.
银色更有女人味
And, God, I told her to lay off the Mexican food.
天呐 我跟她说过戒掉墨西哥菜
Jay's got it as crystal meth, street grade.
杰说那是冰♥毒♥ 街上能搞到的
Can't tell much else till they do the lab analysis.
在做实验室分♥析♥前只能得出这个结论
No prints on the bag.
袋子上没有指纹
She also wants to live tweet the mixer.
她还想在推特上直播联谊派对
She said she's the one paying for it, so...
她说她才是付钱的那个 所以...
No way. Grab her phone.
不可能 没收她手♥机♥
And remind her not to talk about her dog
提醒她谈起她的狗时
like it's an actual child.
别说得跟自己小孩一样
Thanks, Craig.
多谢 克雷格
Sorry to keep you waiting, Detectives.
抱歉让你们久等了 警探们
This thing with Suzanne is terrible,
苏珊娜出这种事真是太悲惨了
and we're all in shock.
我们都很震惊
What can I do for you?
我能为你们做什么
Just want to know how Suzanne seemed.
我们只想了解下苏珊娜是个什么样的人
Actually, I know what I can do for you:
实际上 我知道能帮什么忙
get you up on that board.
把你的照片贴到那块展示板上
I have a mixer in ten minutes for the Duchess Elizaveta.
十分钟后有个给伊丽莎白女公爵办的联谊派对
Rich ladies love cute cops.
贵妇们都喜欢可爱的警♥察♥
Especially ones with dimples. What do you say?
尤其是有酒窝的 你说呢
You should totally do it.
你就该这么做
He's still looking for that special someone.
他还在找另一半
I'm good, thanks.
我很好 多谢
I'm happy with what I have.
我对现有情况很满足
Had. Had.
以前的 以前的
Ms. Stein,
斯坦小姐
how was Suzanne doing at work?
苏珊娜工作上表现怎么样
Any problems with other employees?
跟其他雇员有矛盾吗
Not a one.
没有
She was the best handler that I had.
她是我请过的最棒的助手
Handler?
助手
Suzanne would meet with the clients one-on-one,
苏珊娜会单独和客户见面
usually in their offices or their homes sometimes.
通常在他们办公室 有时也会在家里
She pre-screened them.
对他们进行预筛
And then, if I felt
然后 如果我觉得
that a particular individual was worth the effort...
值得在某人身上下功夫
And could pay the price.
也付得起钱
Then we'd make the magic happen.
那我们会让奇迹发生
And how exactly do you do that?
你们具体是怎么操作的
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
Trade secret, right?
这是商业机密 对吗
Exactly. But believe me,
没错 但相信我
it's harder than you think.
这比你想的要困难
True love takes a lot of hard work.
真爱要付出很多心血
Not for you, apparently.
很显然 这对你不适用
Well, sometimes you get lucky.
有时候你比较走运
Jake and I just connected.
杰克和我刚在一起
Jakey.
杰克
All right? Thanks. Yeah. Sure.
好吗 多谢 好的
Jake, this is Lieutenant Burns and Detective Wells.
杰克 这是彭斯队长和威尔斯警探
They're investigating Suzanne's death.
他们在调查苏珊娜的死
It's so terrible.
真遗憾
Anything we can do to help.
我们会尽力帮忙
Thanks.
多谢
The guys are about ready, babe. Okay?
那些人准备好了 宝贝
Unfortunately, Jake and I are the exception to the rule.
很不幸的是 杰克和我就是例外
Most people -- they don't have the fairy tale.
大部分人 他们没有童话般结局
Which is where I come in.
所以才会用到我
Your clients must get real demanding, huh?
你的客户们一定要求很苛刻吧
Yes. The uber-rich usually are.
是的 通常都是些富豪
But Suzanne -- she really knew
但苏珊娜 她特别了解
how to give them what they wanted.
怎么满足他们心中所想
Like drugs?
比如说毒品
Excuse me?
你说什么
We found a stash of meth at Suzanne's apartment.
我们在苏珊娜公♥寓♥里发现了一袋藏起来的冰♥毒♥
Enough to suggest she could have been selling it.
足以表明她可能在贩卖♥♥毒品
I know nothing about that.
我对此事一无所知
So, if one of those uber-rich clients needed
如果某个富商客户在联谊会上需要
a little pick-me-up to help them at their mixer,
一点提神酒来帮助自己
Suzanne would have said no?
苏珊娜会拒绝吗
Are we done here, Detectives?
问完了吗 警探们
I got to get back to work.
我得回去工作了
Sure. I just need to see your client list.
好的 我还要看一下你们的客户名单
That's impossible.
那不可能
My clients require complete discretion.
我的客户要求完全保密
Oh, come on. Play nice.
别这样 友善点
Look at my dimples.
瞧我那迷人的小酒窝
You know we'll just get a subpoena anyway.
你知道反正我们也会拿到传票
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Judge Reinhart...
莱因哈特法官...
Chief Judge Reinhart and his wife Sarah--
首席法官莱因哈特和他太太莎拉
two of my most satisfied clients.
两个最满意我们服务的客户
Have a good day.
祝你们今天过得愉快
You know, I think I got this.
我觉得我能搞定这事
Guys, Gwen's on her way up,
各位 格温马上就到
but feel free to grab a drink and just chill.
喝点饮料放松一下
All you have to do is wait for the woman of your dreams
你们所要做的就是静候你们的梦中佳人
to walk right up those steps, all right?
一步步来到你们的面前 好吗
Have fun, relax, take it easy.
尽情享受 放轻松 别紧张
Jeff!
杰夫
Jeff, hey.
杰夫
Excuse me.
抱歉失陪
Yeah, hey.
你好
That vegan place over on Third?
知道第三大道的那家素食餐厅吗
I love that place. Yeah, yeah, me, too.
我喜欢那家餐厅 我也是
I love their cashew cheesecake.
我喜欢他们的腰果芝士蛋糕
It's awesome.
太美味了
You know what?
你知道吗
This place is so boring. How about...
这地方太无聊了 不如...
how about you go over there, get us a table.
你去那边占个位置怎么样
I know they don't take reservations.
我知道他们不接受订位
I'll see you there.
那我们餐厅见
See you there.
餐厅见
What is she doing?
她在干吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Oliver, tell me you remember me.
奥利弗 告诉我你还记得我
Don't break my heart.
别让我伤心
Lanai? You're the one who got me up on the board.
在拉奈岛 是你帮我站上冲浪板的
Ah, I can't believe you're here.
真不敢相信你会在这里
Seems like it was fate, right?
像是命中注定的 对吗
You know what I'd like to do?
你知道我想做什么吗
I'd like to get out of here, with you.
我想离开这里 和你一起
Somewhere private, talk surfing.
到一个僻静的地方 聊聊冲浪
You live near here?
你住在这附近吗
I got a place in Tribeca.
我在翠贝卡街有套房♥子
I'll get us a car.
我去取车
Oh, oh. M-Make her stop.
让她打住
No, no, no. I can't.
不不不 我办不到
She could do this all day.
她能这么做一天
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表