剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Just pull the timer?
直接拔定时器
Disconnect the igniter?
断开点火装置
Here goes.
走你
Oh, boy.
天呐
Boom.
嘭
How the hell did you dismantle it?
你到底是怎么拆掉它的
Because I had a really good teacher.
因为我有一个特别棒的老师
I watched you build that bomb in your basement,
我在你的地下室看着你制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
and, um, I just, you know, remembered it.
我只是 你知道的 记住了
What about the dummy timer?
假的定时器呢
I never said anything about that.
这我从来没提过
Yes, you did. Every ingredient
不 你提过 制弹人
our bomber uses is a little psych profile?
使用的原料都透漏出一点点心理侧写
And this guy was all about deception.
而这家伙特别会欺诈
All right.
好了
When do I get to wear the cool green suit with the helmet?
我什么时候能穿那套酷酷的绿色带头盔制♥服♥
Maybe the suit? No way the helmet.
没准可以给你穿一下衣服 头盔不行
What do you mean, no way the helmet? No. You know what?
什么叫头盔不行 不行 这样吧
I can get you a little cap. A cap.
我可以给你弄顶小帽子 小帽子
With a T-shirt that says Bomb Squad.
还有一件印着"拆弹组"的T恤衫
Okay, that's not gonna fly. You know...
你这样可忽悠不了我
I want the helmet. I earned the helmet.
我就要头盔 这是我努力得来的
The T-shirts are nice!
T恤衫也很好看的
Hi, Mom.
妈妈
Watch out. Oh.
小心
You're sitting on my operating room.
你坐在我的手术室上了
You got a lot of cool stuff down here.
你这里好玩的东西真多啊
Thanks.
谢谢
I wanted to bring down a scalpel,
我想拿把解剖刀下来的
but Jo said it was too sharp.
但是乔说太锋利了
All right, Boo, it is time to go home.
好了 小布 该回家了
What do you say to that?
怎么样
Suppose...
要是
I don't want to.
我不想回家呢
Hey. Hey, we got the bad guy, huh?
我们已经把坏蛋抓住了
Come on. Everything's gonna be okay, Boo.
来嘛 一切都会好起来的 小布
You used to say that about Daddy.
你之前也是这么说爸爸的
But he died.
可他死了
Yeah, he did, didn't he?
是啊 还真是的
And things were definitely not okay, hmm?
而且那段日子我们真的很不好过
Do you know what I loved most about Daddy?
你知道我最爱你♥爸♥爸哪一点吗
That he was so brave?
他很勇敢
He was so, so brave.
他超级超级勇敢
He... he had this very special gift
他 他有一项特殊的天赋
for always making the world seem like a good place.
就是他总会让人觉得世界很美好
He made people feel safe.
他给人们带来安全感
Oh, God, he made me feel so safe.
他给我带来很大安全感
Which is why I wanted to come here, you know,
所以我才来这里工作
so that I could help everyone else in this city
这样我也能帮助这座城市里的其他人
feel just the same way.
让他们也有安全感
I can't make all the scary things go away.
我不能驱散所有可怕的事情
But look at me.
但是看着我
I promise...
我保证
I will always be here
我会永远陪在你身边
to get through it with you.
陪你度过所有难关
When you say here,
你说陪着我
do you mean... in this fort?
是指在这个堡垒里吗
No, Maya, you cannot build a fort in our living room.
不行 玛雅 你不能在咱家客厅里建堡垒
Please.
求你啦
Maybe.
也许吧
Come on, let's go home and talk about it, huh?
走 咱们回家去商量好吗
Okay, let's go.
好吧 走吧
Oh, you got gifts.
你收到礼物了
Yeah.
是啊
Murray's a good mom.
莫里是个好妈妈
Yeah, she is.
没错
Sometimes I get tired of going home to an empty apartment.
有时候我真不愿意回到空荡荡的家
Know what I mean?
明白我的意思吗
I do.
明白
Maybe you should get yourself a pussy cat.
也许你该养只猫
They're warm, they curl up next to you in bed.
又暖和 还能爬上♥床♥陪你睡觉
I could. I still think the place would feel kind of lonely.
是可以 但我还是觉得会很孤独
It's about...
是因为
companionship.
没有同伴
The human touch.
没有人陪
You know, if you want companionship,
你要是想要同伴的话
you should learn how to dance.
你应该学学跳舞
I'm a great dancer. You love dancing.
我跳舞很好的 你喜欢跳舞
You're not a great dancer. They're two different things.
不代表你跳得好 这是两码事
I am a pretty good dancer, and you know it.
我跳舞跳得很不错的 你知道的
You want to see good dancing?
你想见识一下什么叫跳得好吗
I got some moves, and I learned them today.
我今天学了几个舞步
Let's see how good you are.
看看你有多厉害
Don't get scared.
别害怕哦
That's a style of dancing I'm unaware of, but, uh,
这种舞我还真没见过 但是
let's see. Just like...
试试看 就像这样
like a... thing and then a thing.
这里扭一下 那里扭一下
Wow. Right?
对吧
What are you laughing at?
你笑什么
That's not what you did?
你刚才不就是这么跳的吗
You know what?
你知道吗
Having a great memory doesn't make you a great dancer.
记忆力好不代表你跳舞就好
Maybe I just need a better teacher.
也许我该换个更好的老师
You want the human touch, Al?
你想要与人接触吗 艾尔
There's your human touch.
这就是你的接触
Let's get a drink.
去喝一杯吧
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表