剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Luminoled the area,
用鲁米诺测试了这一整片区域
and they found blood on these pallets.
然后在货盘上发现了血液
I thought you guys might want to take a look.
我想你们应该会想看一下
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, these pallets-- they haven't moved since
这些货盘 从我们昨天到这之后
we were here yesterday, Al.
就没有被移♥动♥过 艾尔
Look at the way they're set up.
看看它们放置的方式
Just like a hiding place, right?
就像是一个藏身处 对吗
What if he was hiding there the whole time?
如果他一直躲在这里呢
Could've used our arrival at the scene as a diversion.
很有可能利用我们到达现场的时机来转移注意力
And then walked right out of here.
之后大摇大摆地离开这里
Bobby.
鲍比
Johnny's brother was here.
强尼的哥哥也在这
He said he wasn't anywhere near the festival.
他说他没有来庆典
But he lied; I saw him.
但他撒谎了 我看到他了
Hey, Bobby!
鲍比
We need to talk to you for a minute, okay?
我们想要跟你聊一下 可以吗
Bobby!
鲍比
I need a 10-85 at Mari-Tan Construction.
我在毛伊坛建筑公♥司♥需要支援
39th and Vernon.
第39街和弗农街交界处
Al! Al! Behind you!
艾尔 艾尔 在你后面
Take it from me, that's gonna hurt for a while.
相信我 一时半会好不了
You popped your hips on that one.
你一屁♥股♥坐进那东西里面了
We found Johnny's blood all over your toolbox.
我们在你的工具箱里发现到处都是强尼的血迹
And his championship ring.
还有他的冠军戒指
He gives you his championship ring, and you...
他把他的冠军戒指给了你 而你...
kill him with it.
却戴着戒指杀了他
I got to say, you impressed me.
不得不说 你令我印象深刻
The stunt you pulled at the Dervishis',
你在德尔维什家的表演
where you showed up and accused them on camera,
你突然出现 对着镜头指责他们
and then...
然后
you get a co-worker to punch your time card for you,
你让你的工友帮你打卡
so your alibi is golden.
这样你就有了完美的不在场证明
I mean, you're a smart guy, Bobby.
你太聪明了 鲍比
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Johnny was supporting you, wasn't he?
强尼一直都在资助你 不是吗
Which is... which is what a brother should do.
这是...这是兄弟该做的事
But it's weird, because we looked into his financials,
但是很奇怪 因为我们查过他的财务
and about a month ago,
大概一个月之前
the checks he was sending you-- they stopped.
他一直给你寄的支票 突然停了
He was cutting you off, wasn't he?
他切断了给你的经济资助 对吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I begged him.
是的 我求过他
I told him I just needed a little more time
我跟他说再多给我一点点时间
to get on my feet.
我就能靠自己了
But he said no.
但他说不行
You begged you brother for help, and he said no?
你求你弟弟帮你 但他拒绝了吗
Look, that's why I went to the festival--
所以我去了庆典
to-to talk with him.
去跟他谈
But he wouldn't listen.
但他不听
So I hit him.
所以我就打了他
And he didn't hit you back, did he?
他没有还手 对吗
No, no.
没 没有
And I'm thinking, "What?
我就想 "怎么回事
What, I'm-I'm not good enough?"
是我不够强吗"
Like, my baby brother thinks
我弟弟觉得
that I'm some kind of schmuck
我是个笨蛋
that he doesn't even need to put his hands up?
他都不屑于举起拳头还手
Like I'm nothing?
就好像我什么都不是
So you hit him again and again to get him to hit you back,
所以你一次又一次地打他 只为让他还手
to get him to fight. Right?
只为让他跟你打一架 对吗
I-I don't know. I guess so.
我...我不知道 大概是吧
I didn't mean to kill him.
我没想杀他
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't mean to.
我不是有意的
That might not do it. Doesn't matter.
这些证词不够有力 无关紧要
He was drunk, they're fighting.
他喝醉了 他们在打架
Most he gets is manslaughter for the brother.
最多他也就被判过失杀死了他弟弟
And Johnny's a fighter. Bobby may walk on self-defense.
而且强尼是个拳手 鲍比可能会辩称自卫杀人
Which is why we need to get him for the trainer.
所以我们需要在教练这边拿下他
Carrie have enough?
凯莉得到的供词够有力吗
She will.
她会继续逼问的
You know who I met?
你知道我见过谁吗
Casey.
凯西
Your brother's trainer, Casey.
你弟弟的教练 凯西
I-I didn't like him.
我不怎么喜欢他
What did you think of Casey?
你觉得他怎么样
You know, I wanted to train with Casey.
我一直想跟着凯西训练
See, I was there first.
是我先到那去的
I was sweeping up that gym when I was ten years old.
我从十岁起就开始打扫那个健身房♥
And what then? He-he meets Johnny and...?
可然后呢 他见到了强尼就...
Yeah. Casey saw Johnny...
是啊 凯西见到强尼以后
It's like I never existed.
就当我是透明的了
And the two of them just cut you out?
他们俩就那样把你踢出局了
Yeah.
是
I mean, Casey wouldn't even let me into the gym
凯西都不让我进健身房♥
to watch my brother box.
看我弟弟打拳
You know those gyms that-that Johnny and Casey
你知道强尼和凯西要一起
were gonna build together? Yeah.
开健身房♥吗 知道
So, I asked my brother, "C-can I help out?
所以我就去问我弟弟"我能不能去帮你的忙
Can I get a piece of something?"
能不能也分我一杯羹"
And before he can even answer me,
可他还没回复我
Casey's there saying, "No. No, no, no.
凯西就在那说"不 不 不 不
It-it's time to cut him off."
你该让他自立了"
That I was a parasite.
他说我是害虫
He called you a parasite?
他居然说你是害虫
Johnny was your brother, he was your blood.
强尼是你弟弟 他是你的血亲
Casey was the parasite.
凯西才是害虫呢
That's right. And he took my brother right out from under me.
说得对 是他把我弟弟从我身边夺走的
All of this is Casey's fault.
这一切都是凯西的错
He's the reason you guys weren't close anymore.
都是因为他 你们两兄弟才疏远了
And I'll tell you something, if I had a Beretta,
我跟你说 要是我有一把伯莱塔手♥枪♥
I would've walked up and shot him through the heart, too.
我也会走过去对准心脏一枪崩了他
That's right, that's why I killed him.
没错 所以我才杀了他
He took everything from me.
他夺走了我的一切
Everything!
一切
I never meant to hurt Johnny.
我从来都没想过要伤害强尼
I never meant to hurt Johnny.
我从来没想伤害强尼
I believe you.
我相信你
I do.
真的
Confession whisperer.
审问神人
That was nicely done.
干得漂亮
Especially like the way you
特别是你跟鲍比共鸣
played the empathy card with Bobby, drew him out.
套他话的那一段
Well, that's my version of a rope-a-dope.
这就是我的倚绳战术
It's a boxing term, Eliot.
这是拳击用语 艾略特
Stick to sailing.
你还是乖乖航你的海吧
Speaking of which, just to prove
说起航海 为了表示
that there's no hard feelings, AK doubled the money
大家心无芥蒂 AK把悬赏凶手的奖金加倍了
that he intended to use for the reward
并且以强尼和凯西的名义
and he donated it to the local boys and girls club
把那笔钱捐给了
in Johnny and Casey's names.
本地的男孩女孩俱乐部
Aw, well, I am sure you will be at that photo op.
到时候拍照的时候你肯定也会在场
He also donated a case of his new vodka, Vodka Kade,
他还捐了一箱他的新伏特加 凯德伏特加
to major crimes.
给重案处
Now, that is thoughtful, because I could use a drink right now.
这个够贴心 因为我现在正想来一杯呢
I mean, of course, you know, I couldn't accept it.
但是当然了 我不能接受捐赠啊
It's in your trunk, isn't it?
那箱酒在你的汽车后备箱里对吧
No, no. Not his style.
不 不 那不是他的风格
It's at his Hamptons house.
酒肯定在他汉普顿斯的度假屋里
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表